RiyaK09 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
By Ashwini Deshmukh
Posted On Tuesday, March 31, 2009 at 02:04:18 AM

Isha Koppikar with Timmy Narang

After Amrita Arora and Ayesha Takia, wedding bells are now ringing for Isha Koppikar. The actress is looking forward to tie the knot with her restaurateur boyfriend, Timmy Narang in November. A small party was held at a South Mumbai hotel recently to announce the news to family and friends.

Spilling the beans on what happened at the party, our source reveals, "Both the families, the Koppikars and the Narangs are extremely pleased with the relationship. The wedding is fixed for Nov 26. Isha and Timmy will marry at a suburban temple and that will be followed by a grand function at the Narang bungalow on Nov 29."

The couple is so excited about taking the plunge that they are leaving no stone unturned to plan the best wedding. Isha and Timmy are both into spirituality and are followers of the Oneness University, situated in South India. Adds our source, "The couple recently paid a visit to Sri Amma Bhagavan, the founders of the Oneness University, to take their blessings and consult them for the wedding date."

Isha confirms to us that she visited the Oneness University with Timmy to seek blessings, but when we asked her about the wedding plans, all she had to say was, "I am definitely getting married. But I haven't decided on a date as of now."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
didn't know she was seeing someone........anyways congrats to her.

btw why is she dressed like a bride in that picture......rehearsing for the actual wedding.....๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜†

thanks for posting.
Meredith thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Is there anything these flop actresses do besides get married?
RiyaK09 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
weird assumption

^^ So you mean hit actresses dont get married?
Enycedoll thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
^^ lol.....hey that lehnga looks exactly like the one karishma wore on her wedding
ShelDev thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meredith

I think that's pretty rude....Just becuz she is not a "hit" actress, doesn't mean she can't get married & be happy...that's not very nice....

I wish her all the best for her upcoming wedding...May she have a blissful marriage.....

Originally posted by: Meredith

Lol....how about adding "to rich men" to that sentence?๐Ÿ˜‰

But I am genuinely happy for Isha, she spent too many years wasting her life away for that good for nothing Inder Kumar. Hope she finds happiness this time.
-Divyaa- thumbnail

Originally posted by: RiyaK09

weird assumption

^^ So you mean hit actresses dont get married?

lolz thats funny๐Ÿ˜† anyways congrats to isha๐Ÿ˜ณ
Dilwali89 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I wish her the best, they make a cute couple.

Aww congrats to her :) and it is rude all actors get married so if their films not major hits they cannot that would rule out 90%