Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

darshana23 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Sach mein Beena di, what a bakwaas episode........ Apart from YuRa scene for few moments, episode was not all worth watching......

That court scene was effective on friday but today it was completely rushed and runied, Direction, editing everything was just lacking.... RN's truth is out but I m not yet satisfied....... What a stupidness, RN tries to kill Rani and everyone just waits for Yudi to react..... Pathetic court scene.

Let me guess, last part was may be rushed because they want to complete shoot. Coz when YuRa were shown in bedroom, Kapil was literally looking tired. It seems it took to long to complete court scene.

All scenes from episode were totally rushed and not even in linked...... I guess after killing RS, after Yudi became King, CR's truth out, RM truth out they dont have anything in bucket, so may be dont know what should be next track???? Thats why suddenly in epi, Rani realized that she cant move????? Itane din so rahi thi kya yeh???Kuchh to dimag use karo.........on top of that I want to kill editing person, Yudi's late reaction on her fall...... was he waiting her to fall down, then he can go and deliever dialouge "Aap humein bula leti"......

Only RuMi scene was good and bit of YuRa scene.

From precap its clearly CR's plan. Cant they use their brain? Its so easy to guess.........

I really want to kill new writer. Story and old characters was charm of the serial. It is completely ruined for some stupid twists and turns.....

Edited by darshana23 - 15 years ago
Rakhie_08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Are you seriously trying to tell me that a vindictive, manipulative ruthless killer like RN accepted defeated so readily and accepted her crime??  This a joke?

Rani is nearly strangled and it takes practically a minute before anyone kicks into action?  Yudi strolls forward about 15 seconds after she starts throttling her, and then the police follow?  Meanwhile everyone else just sits and watches?  And what the hell was the prosecution lawyer doing just sitting there with this arms across the back of the chair as if he was watching bust-up in a bar??  It's a joke right?

Rani has only just discovered she is without the use of her legs, despite having been all over the mahal in her wheelchair and even almost doing wheelies into the courtroom?  Joke!

My guess on the pre-cap is that it is a stunt by either CR or Yudi (obviously without CR's knowledge), to frighten Rani into suddenly walking.  Joke?  You tell me! 
darshana23 thumbnail
Rakhie, it was all more bakwaas than joke
evonora thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

They could've done so much with this track…I can't believe they finished it just like that…

They got arrested, fought a murder case in the court, and caught the real killer all in one day….!!

How amazing is that….?😳😡

bobbiedhillon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yes, it is so obivious that it is Yudi and CR trying to get Rani into shock so she starts to walk again.  Atleast CR is changed now and I hope for good.  When are the two clowns entrying episode.
Hayaa.m thumbnail
Extremely bakwas, bekar useless episode ..i m not angry on creatives rather on my ownself for not controlling myself and still watch it with a hope to see one good scene which i guess will never come      

Creatives deserves beating from these from me

Belan.jpg image by supracotton

And lastly this ..sorry everyone for pasting these but today my BP is really high 😡😡

Edited by kiran_sherry - 15 years ago
Hayaa.m thumbnail
Has anyone seen today's sbs??? was there anything related to RKAGB???
darshana23 thumbnail
Kiran di, i need something to stop my headache after watching such bakwaas episode................
Hayaa.m thumbnail
Darshu honestly speaking today i badly want to beat that sampuran guy or what ever ..why have they forgotten that this soap somehow realted to dynasty and kingdoms which still exists in Indo-Pak ..why r they making fun of them and their parmpara ...i would have done a court case on them for insulting and mockery of rajsinghsan 🤢
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

I think we seriously need to tell the RKAB team that they r ruining everything!!!! I have not seen today's eppy but can tell from ur comments it was pathetic......2 things...rani's accident n court case cud have easily stretched longer.....show rani's slow recovery n more court scenes were required.....they r hell bent on killing everything

Kiran I am with u....perfect things for the creative team....ab koi ja kar maar bhi aao....anyone in the forum stays in Mumbai??????

On top of that they killed a perfectly lovable character...RS n it was a bolt from the blue....even SBS never talked abt it.
Edited by Anshu_A - 15 years ago