Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Raina_luvDMG thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: shruti_c27

i jus luv hm man.....i reali do....seriusly...i ws cryin thrughout da prfrmance n believe me...accrdin to me...tys is hs bst prfrmance til date....it ws sooooooooooo touchin...i don undrstand if soooooooooo many of us cd feel da feelin....wat tey wer tryin to portray ten y cudn SK...i soooooooooooooooo hate hr man๐Ÿ˜ก

I know Shruti......SK changing points from 8 to 6, I'm fuming ๐Ÿ˜ก 

She's taken serious panga with crazy KSG fans here, lets double up the votes guys๐Ÿ‘

~sumedha~ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
hey raina,
soo true i've fallen for karan all over again!!!
i think the best bit was when nicole in the av went like , aap ro rahe ho? aww my macho man....
or something similar....
it was sooooooooooo cute!

dont worry hum sab india mein jee bhar kar vote karte hai!
love
sumedha

-Veena- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
It was beautiful and heartwarming from the beginning to the end!!!

It is a performance close to many a hearts!!!!
Bless them for thinking about those hard times and putting it together beautifully!!!!
altamash thumbnail
Me too loved each and every moment of it
IsabellaCullen thumbnail

1) Favourite moment ?

When our "chocolate boy" n the "macho" had tears in his eyes..Nicole's hug was cute..

2) Favourite dialogue?
26 Nov 2008...Us raat na jane kitni aisi khwahishen hameshan ke liye adhoori reh gayin ..

his voice reflected pain..

3) Favourite step?

When he turned upside down holding the door...it amazed me..
they were simply fab. i jus dont understand y did dey got 23...
he shuld atleast get 30..๐Ÿ˜†
but no yaar its not a juke he was osm
cutie_ketu thumbnail
whateva he does is so spl....for me....coz he do everything dil se...i saw his n shradhha's interview on his journey on jhalak so far.............n dere he said it's been v ery painful...co zhe needs to practise each step 500 times....n tilol the step din come he keeps on practising it.........man he is so so so so hard workin.n he will get his reward by winnin jdj
minihussain thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
well...i'm NOT a karan fan....but i think they totally deserved more points than they got...what's with Saroj anyway..??? ๐Ÿ˜’
iTangled_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i think i would choose that macho man one.....i rilly was shocked outta my wits....he was toooo cute...he is tooo cute....it rilly difficult to choose one now..... i loved the way nicole said macho man and tshe was lik hayye hayye and kissed his head....that sohows the bonding.....

Love Steffi๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by Steff_DMG - 15 years ago
Ishaqzaadi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Seriously..It was the most touching performance I've ever seen! It made me cry so much...because of the Taj attacks and all the memories from then but also because just the concept of losing your loved ones is so heartbreaking.

The concept was outstanding & the performance was executed so beautifully by both Nicole & Karan. Seriously...amazing. I till now am not able to review it..it was just too good for words!