but 4d moment.......
kip votin 4 KSG.......

cheers
resh

Raina_luvDMG thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
341 views and only 11 replies....๐Ÿ˜•

What's up all you KSGians, why so quiet today.......awe struck or too busy voting for karan right now?????

Well all those who can vote for Karan, unlike some of us helpless international viewers๐Ÿ˜”, pour your hearts out guys, our dearest KSG needs us.

Thank you to all those who've voted for Karan till date and kept him at the number one spot. Keep it up ๐Ÿ‘
Edited by Raina_luvDMG - 15 years ago
noru thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
First I want to say that KaNic did an amazing job! I definitely think they deserved more than 23!
Uff, their chemistry and expressions...they both were beyond cute! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Ok, so my favorite steps were actually the lifts...I know there were problems with them from Saroj ji, but I actually liked them. Especially the one were her arms and legs wrapped around him...and the way he brought her down...๐Ÿ˜
My favorite dialogue...hmm everything he said! He didn't say a lot right after his performance, but his expressions said it all...and his eyes...โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‰
My favorite moment was obviously the dance, but mainly how they showed the rehearsals. I love they way Karan hugs Nicole! Very cute! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

-Noreen
Oh, and nice post! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Edited by nowee10 - 15 years ago
..Mira.. thumbnail
Raina just watched the epi.
Honestly in my opinion the performance was amazing and they definitely deserved more than 23.
From the moment the door opened to when it closed, it was all too good. The whole concept was portrayed so beautifully that it brought tears to my eyes. Their faces expressed so many emotions, their lifts, their steps, seriously all of it left me in awe.  The door was used in a very unique way so hats off to Nicole for that. Personally I think it was one of their best performances and the song fit the whole concept beautifully.
KSG really didn't say much tonight, but I guess it was when he hugged Ram and said something like "sorry i'm ruining your image" or something along those lines...couldn't really hear that clearly. But still they are both soo entertaining lol.
My favorite moment? Well besides the dance, it would have to be before the dance when he hugged Nicole...if you remember that? It seemed like he may have been a little nervous, but honestly  when he was performing it, the nervousness that he may have had did not show on his face at all. Oh and I also loved the Ram and Karan clips they showed...ahaha seriously cracked me up. Muahh love them both.

Oh and like Raina said...please pour your hearts out guys, please shower him with votes!
Umm and one thing...it really bugged me how Saroj ji held up the 8 first, and then said i'm cutting off two point and gave them a 6. Was that really needed? Couldn't she have just held up the 6 first and then said like two points off for the lifts? hmm. But still in my opinion he didn't deserve a 6 from her..but I guess we can't change whats already happened.

Oh and nice post hun :)

Edited by ..Mira.. - 15 years ago
Raina_luvDMG thumbnail

Originally posted by: nowee10

First I want to say that KaNic did an amazing job! I definitely think they deserved more than 23!

Uff, their chemistry and expressions...they both were beyond cute! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Ok, so my favorite steps were actually the lifts...I know there were problems with them from Saroj ji, but I actually liked them. Especially the one were her arms and legs wrapped around him...and the way he brought her down...๐Ÿ˜
My favorite dialogue...hmm everything he said! He didn't say a lot right after his performance, but his expressions said it all...and his eyes...โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‰
My favorite moment was obviously the dance, but mainly how they showed the rehearsals. I love they way Karan hugs Nicole! Very cute! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

-Noreen
Oh, and nice post! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Thanks Noreen.

Yeah I loved that lift too, it was fantastic, I actually went "wow" really loud at that lift. 

I totally love the Karan Nicole hugs, he's just a very warm person, don't know what's the big issue with the hugs and kisses. 
ajmeri thumbnail
i loved each and every moment of his performance........................ 
noru thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Raina_luvDMG

Thanks Noreen.

Yeah I loved that lift too, it was fantastic, I actually went "wow" really loud at that lift. 

I totally love the Karan Nicole hugs, he's just a very warm person, don't know what's the big issue with the hugs and kisses. 

No problem! I also liked the other lifts and how they both sat down and then she pulled him near her lap...it was really cute! I would do anything to be in her place!
And the hugs and kisses are cute...I don't get the problem either! And the way Karan talked about Nicole in the article, I don't think there should be a problem! They're good friends!
And Saroj ji...๐Ÿ˜•...I wish she gave them more because they were really deserving, but I'm not going to get mad at her because before, she was one who gave Karan really good marks, too.
Can't wait to see more of them! ๐Ÿ˜›
janu1610 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I love every bit of it man.Seriously !!!!!!!!!   I was stunned when i listen that sound of gun shot n
voice of Karan "us raat aise kitni khwahishein adhuri reh gayi thi."
To hell with same lifts . I love this concept   [saroj khan comments]
NIC-KARAN  CHEMISTRY IS VERY GOOD.
KEEP IT UP.
Raina_luvDMG thumbnail

Originally posted by: mysticwater24

I got all emotional seeing his performance๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ.......the last bit of the performance was awesome when that sounds of the gunshot came๐Ÿ˜ญ........i cannot control my tears even now๐Ÿ˜ญ

Ahh Paro tell me about it. KSG's sad expressions and that dialogue at the beginning, I've never been this touched by a performance๐Ÿ˜ญ, what a beautiful concept๐Ÿ‘
JahanpanahBond thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i jus luv hm man.....i reali do....seriusly...i ws cryin thrughout da prfrmance n believe me...accrdin to me...tys is hs bst prfrmance til date....it ws sooooooooooo touchin...i don undrstand if soooooooooo many of us cd feel da feelin....wat tey wer tryin to portray ten y cudn SK...i soooooooooooooooo hate hr man๐Ÿ˜ก