Maa

Kanta was dreaming...Ugh

Demilove thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
I so wanted it to be real. But Kantaji (by chance) was dreaming😛😛. The wedding is still on. Feeling bad for Apara. She is getting the heap of dislike from Natasha😡Someone STOP this wedding. Don't want Akshar to marry this weird looking Natasha🤢.

loving this show it's full of excitement.👏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wonderman thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I agree. But I like how Kanta is too funny on this show. The balance of this show is amazing
toocool4 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Crap she was dreaming. lol. I want to see the vids.

vineetrule thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

kanta is mentally with her eyes open or closed always dreaming😆. there is no way she will get akshar😛. apara needs to stop being so sweet. i love her character and the storyline is so real. i can just picture it happening to couples/familes in real life. Maa rocks

Edited by vineetrule - 15 years ago
simple001 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vineetrule

kanta is mentally with her eyes open or closed always dreaming😆. there is no way she will get akshar😛. apara needs to stop being so sweet. i love her character and the storyline is so real. i can just picture it happening to couples/familes in real life. Maa rocks

She is too funny with the mud mask and thinking Bua will accept her as Bahu😆
Cici09 thumbnail

Originally posted by: simple001

She is too funny with the mud mask and thinking Bua will accept her as Bahu😆

Kanta needs a life badly or another man to pursue. Poor woman😆
Demilove thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cici09

Kanta needs a life badly or another man to pursue. Poor woman😆

Poor woman is right. She only wants Akshar but the man is money driven so she will not get him
lethallover thumbnail
awwww guys leave her alone. kantaji is totally and completely in love with Akshar. She knows she will not get him. She also needs to stop playing with the hair before she smacks her face with it by accident. lol. Now with Sandhya removing the evidence she has no proof. Although she can look for another copy of the magazine
ishq008 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vineetrule

Good Response😆Will she get her man in the long run. It's all wait and see. Right now she needs to get some "smart"brain cells.😆😆😆 She is enjoyable to watch. They balanced this show very well👏👏👏
Edited by ishq008 - 15 years ago
2009Rule thumbnail
i just saw the ep. I wanted to see drama unfolded with Bua and Natasha