AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
HARD KAUR FANCLUB

Hard Kaur aka Taran Kaur Dhillon is popularly known as the Punjabi Indian rapper who shot to fame with the song Glassy. Her song Move your body from Johnny Gaddaar became an instant hit and ruled the music charts. Since then Hard Kaur, has sung numerous songs in films like Ugly Aur Pagli, Singh Is Kinng, Kismat Konnection and Bachna Ae Haseeno.

The hardworking Hard Kaur, determined to live her dream of being successful, moved to London to study at the London School of Music. Strong and very talented, Hard Kaur is prepared to face the music, yet again!

*source: sify.com

Rules to be followed in this fanclub (courtesy the JDJ development team):

1. No Spamming / No chatting .
2. All discussion regarding one particular performance without any discussion points goes in this thread. Else such topics will be merged/closed by DT.
2. No Bashing
3. No COC default.
4. No Comparisons
5. No Name Calling
6. No Discussion about others shows apart from JDJ
7. If you have any issues contact the section Dev Team by PM and sort it out but do not create a scene here .No personal attack 'direct/indirect, abusive/sarcastic shall be tolerated.
8. Don't pass any comments/remarks that would lead to unnecessary fight & disrupt the peace of the section. If anyone finds any post/thread which is offending posted by someone, you will NOT take law into your own hands to teach a lesson to that person for insulting your fav jodi/idol. That aggravates matters more and you also become liable for action for reacting thus. Instead you will simply make use of the "REPORT" button and report the thread by stating the reason clearly. As soon as the Dev Team comes online they would take the necessary action.
9. Please use language in this post that is understandable to all.
10. NO, absolutely no reference to competitive sites or fan site will be tolerated on this post.
Thanks

Performances in JDJ:

27th Feb: Talli ho gayi
6th March: Dil Dance Maare
*courtesy: SilverIce101 at youtube
20th march: Aye Bacchu
*courtesy: arnabchaudhari1989 at youtube
27th March: Pehla Nasha
*courtesy: Aneemithu2595
Edited by nureat01 - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail

More Pics

Video avis:

Sig:

Sig by sweet_shagun:

Avis from Pehla Nasha posted here: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1150954&PID=20924938&#20924938
Edited by nureat01 - 15 years ago
-AMIGAIL-LOVER- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
OMG wooooooooow i just love this!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ thank you sooo much sweet heart for this FC love hard kaur she is amazing and she is tooo good she is one of teh best best female dancersπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ she is doing great and she is awesome she is doing such wonderful performance soo much power and soo much hard work and she comes with somehting new everytime just lvoe hard kaur she is amazing and wonderful i love her sooo much!πŸ˜‰

TO HARD KAUR:

GONNA MOVE YOUR BODY TONIGHT LIKE THIS AND THAT AND THIS!πŸ˜‰
.Supriya. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

simply u are truly hard kaur yaar love u ssooo much

just like to add rock the dance floor
AreYaar thumbnail
Welcome, guys!

To start with, I thought a good general discussion topic would be.....Which is you favorite performance of Hard Kaur's so far and why?

For me personally, it was the very first one.....she just ruled the stage that day! Loved it!
FreeBird03 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice FC Anu!! πŸ˜ƒ I am in! :D
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: ManaliS

Nice FC Anu!! πŸ˜ƒ I am in! :D

Thanks, Manali! Welcome!πŸ€—
toli thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for Being the Facilitator Anu,
          I am surprised we got a Fan clubπŸ˜‰...
          You have done a good job with the first page, nice Avis....

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: toli

Thanks for Being the Facilitator Anu,
          I am surprised we got a Fan clubπŸ˜‰...
          You have done a good job with the first page, nice Avis....

Thanks, toli! LOL I'm surprised (actually more like shocked) that we got a FC too....As far as I can remember we got like 3-4 votes totalπŸ˜†πŸ˜† Ah well, it's nice to have one now😊
raj5000 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Nice Work Anu!! Nah don't add me in the fan list, am still deciding on it. Just saw the first page and discussion you are dirivng here, felt like saying hi to all and apprr. ur efforts. Keep it up!!