Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FreeBird03 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
her performance started off really well..but then something went wrong..i mean..i as a viewer lost interest...boring lagne laga....umm maybe choregraphy cud have been better ya maybe its just that we have huge expectations from her! :S
Rahm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Manali, I've never seen any of HK's other performances so I had no expectation from her. I thought the choreography was bad and I lost complete interest in it and they couldn't sell the song through their dancing either.
AreYaar thumbnail
LOL Manali....I just saw it without sound....am still at work....and the beginning looked BEAUTIFUL...but yeah, it got kinda weird later on :S....choreography was looking weird.....dunno....baaki toh when I watch properly then only can say more....Lol

But overall, the bar of the performances seems to have been raised finally in JDJ...and good to see that :-)
FreeBird03 thumbnail
^^yes rahm..exactly what i wantd to say...in b/w boring ho gaya! :S

n oh u must she her previous performances..she has been brilliant so far in the show! :)
Edited by ManaliS - 15 years ago
Rahm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Manali, yeah I keep thinking I will catch up on her other performances, but time nahi milti.
FreeBird03 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nureat01

LOL Manali....I just saw it without sound....am still at work....and the beginning looked BEAUTIFUL...but yeah, it got kinda weird later on :S....choreography was looking weird.....dunno....baaki toh when I watch properly then only can say more....Lol

But overall, the bar of the performances seems to have been raised finally in JDJ...and good to see that :-)

yeah anu...good to see that! :) was happy to see some awesome performances today! :)

u saw parul's performance?? check that out also! :)
AreYaar thumbnail
@Rahm: LOL....you never saw any of her performances?? She was very good in her first few.....it's only gone down a bit since the last two.

But she looked very elegant today I felt :-) I wish she'd dye her hair black again though....lol

But I love her bindaas, natural attitude as always :-)
AreYaar thumbnail
No yaar Manali, haven't seen Parul's yet....I want to watch that completely only....with sound....LOL...so I'm waiting to get home to watch it :-)
FreeBird03 thumbnail
ohok anu! watch it later then..n do post ur comments in the FC! :)
-phoenix- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey Anu !!!

sorry for the late comment .....

the first page looks awesome !!! :))