Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago

I missed you toooooooooooo much TOO Sanam !

*hugs*

The last week has been just wonderful .. perfect .. the flow is so easy and awesome .. awwwwwwwww ... It's like it's happening for REAL .. no acting .. something that DOES happen .. aww !

tunisian thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ love 2211 welcome to the forum , you can present youself in the slambook introduction so we can know more about you and btw I'm manel
@ sukhi welcome back my dear we missed you so much

Girls there's a thing I could not understand : bapuji's reaction when he gave Santu the blessing , why was he crying , is it becoz he was happy for the entry of santu to DM's room or was he sad becoz he knew that she's takin , step by step , a place in DM heart ; I'm confused , please give me the right meaning of Bapuji tears and looks ?
ronitfan thumbnail

Manel.

now THAT is a million dollar question!

Even I didnt get the emotions behind his tear .. maybe it was a bittersweet moment for him .. happy bhi sad bhi !

Saabi45 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yesterday's epiii wass soo REAL!!.. I mean it really looked the way I expected him to react. Neither was DM overtly negative.. He is the perfect man.. Controlled it all so well..😍

I never expected that they'll soo a malik sleeping soo cutely... right across the bed in a mess.. hehehe!!😆😳..

ronitfan thumbnail

I thought I was dreaming ..

No bg music .. the normal things that any man and woman do before they go to sleep .. not the sleeping on the floor part, but the praying to God .. just unwinding..

That tinge of sadness on DM's face when he was listening to the song .. and even Santo's face was sad because she realized that it's a LOOONG way thru before she takes Subhi's place .. it was ammazing!

tunisian thumbnail

Originally posted by: ronitfan

Manel.

now THAT is a million dollar question!

Even I didnt get the emotions behind his tear .. maybe it was a bittersweet moment for him .. happy bhi sad bhi !

yes Sukhs I even think so
I think he's happy becoz he know that DM must move on and find a new life with new wife and he knows Santu will be a good one but he's sad becoz he knows that this thing means that DM's heart won't belong anymore to his daughter subhi at least not 100 per cent like the in actual situation
Edited by tunisian - 15 years ago
ronitfan thumbnail

Manel, that is EXACTLY

what everyone in the house, Hiten, Kaduuu and Baa need to understand that marrying and accepting Santo does not mean betrayal to Subhi and the love they shared .. moving on is not betrayal !

and yes -most importantlyDM needs to realize that loving Santo does not mean betraying his Subhi .. aww!

tunisian thumbnail

Originally posted by: ronitfan

Manel, that is EXACTLY

what everyone in the house, Hiten, Kaduuu and Baa need to understand that marrying and accepting Santo does not mean betrayal to Subhi and the love they shared .. moving on is not betrayal !

and yes -most importantlyDM needs to realize that loving Santo does not mean betraying his Subhi .. aww!

he will , soon inchallah
now I have another question does the fasten retiual done by santu finish with waiting the chand and all what happin in the song chand chupa badal mein from the film " hum dil de chuke sanam " ?
If it's the case I think we will watch other awww scenes between DM and Santu especially if Meghneben , our beatiful cupid , still at the Mahyavinshi's house .
Edited by tunisian - 15 years ago
rpmenon thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Loved friday episode too!! Beautiful!!

I am sure she is not going anywhere now,even after Meghna leaves,DM somehow will ask her to stay back,he will just get used to,or would want her presence in the same room.

At the same time,I cant help wishing that Santu showed some self respect,and do something to go far away from him,and let him chase her,for a change.Confused na..I am..But thats what i actually want..

Bandini is doing totally awesome!!
ronitfan thumbnail
Radhika,
You stole the words right out of my post !
LOL

Really, I want Santo to act pricey .. even if it is fake, it will atleast make DM realize how much he has played with her self-esteem and how lowly his family had made her feel !