Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pksanam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: mombasa00

LOL'Meghna says she likes being kabab mein haddi'the way I see it, she is the love angel, the cupid'not a kabab mein haddi!! πŸ˜†

DM:  Yaad che mane Meghna madam, yaad che. (I remember, Meghna madam, I remember) Yeh bhi yaad hai ki tujhe pustak vanche (read a book) bina neend nahin aati.  Ubhire (wait).  Yeh le.  Jo vanchna ho vanch le (read whatever you want to read)

He mentions how well Subhi sang.  Yesterday, Meghna mentioned DM sings.  Kya Jodi rahi hogi singing duo ki!  Waiting for the day DM sings for Santo.😳

LOL'Megs leaves and dead silence. DM looks here and there, wrings his hands'for once he didn't know what to do!  Kitna khadoos'says nothing and sits down to rustle the newspaper loudly like that will help solve the silence and the situation at hand!

DM: Ubhire chokri (wait girl).  Meghna ki neend bahut kachi hai.

Gawd, the whole time that he talks to her, he keeps his head down in the newspaper.  The guilt was apparent that he is not ready to give her the rights yet but is ready to carry out the pretense.  Tells her to sleep on the floor. Her chun chun is so significant here as she moves about in the otherwise quiet room.

DM: Sambhar (listen) (and he throws a pillow to her).

Chalo, itna toh khayal rakha. Not so stonehearted after all.  Loved the way he steals glances as she gets ready to sleep.  He puts on nice music (by Subhi I suppose).  A tear drop would have been so appropriate with the words that played but oh well...

Loved DMs sleeping ada!  So shona he looks. HEHE. And Santo, oh so sincere to her pati, takes his blessings, lights the diya'so sweet.  Couldn't believe she actually adjusted his head on the pillow!  I half expected him to wake up and blast her!!   Hey, she folds the mat n all and leaves it in plain view as opposed to the corner.  Hmmm'.someone will notice.

Now how is it that Baa/Bapuji came out of the room directly across. πŸ˜•  I thought he said Meghna was directly across. Ooooppss!!  Anywyas, Baa better lose that attitude of hers quickly. Bapuji gives his blessings'such a sweetheart.  Baa, learn from your pati.

Hmmm'Kaduu's marriage arranged without her knowledge. 😲  Yikes. Maybe now she will understand Santo's situation.  DMs expression as a proud papa when Kaduu comes down all dressed'so sweet. πŸ˜ƒ

DM: haan Birwa shaarra (school) gayi hai.  Pan aa shu che Meghna (but what is this Meghna), itna sara saman.

DM puts the necklace on Santo and we are reminded how he didn't even look at her when he put the mangal-sutra on her!  What irony!

Preview: Hope this Kaduu thing does not backfire on Santo.

ohhhhhhh.. so that's what pustak vanche means.. LOL..   i couldn't figure it out.. 😳  don't know what i'd do without your translations mombs ji.. thanks sooo much.. πŸ‘

i missed ones from yesterday.. 😳😳
pksanam thumbnail

Originally posted by: soap-critic

Very well said Miru.  For her he is her Pati Parmeshwar who has to be worshipped.

And for them to be on equal footing in terms of stature and respect, the barriers of caste, class and status between them need to break down first and done away with.  You can see that in Meghna right now - she has no hang ups about any of these issues but the Mahyavanshis have it - DM included. All this also adds to his awkwardness in dealing with her or not knowing how to deal with her.

completely agree with you guys.. even it's hard for me to digest that is is 'love'.. πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

but yeah, as Hema aptly puts it.. DM is her pati parmeshwar who has to be worshipped.. πŸ‘πŸ‘
pksanam thumbnail

Originally posted by: nsb416

This is my first try at reviewing an episode. I am doing this since I LOVED today's episode more than usual 😊 Sorry if it sucks hehe.

So, it starts off with Santo entering the room and DM giving her attitude. I wonder why Meghna doesn't hear when he says "how many times have I told you not to enter this room?" to Santo, since Meghna is right outside. Odd little blooper there.

I loved how awkward it is when Meghna says "I'm gonna close the door now, don't worry." I felt SO bad for Santo. Poor girl. She stands there like a statue waiting for directions on what to do next. He is more embarrassed than her, making weird faces and then sitting down once again to read the newspaper.

The way he completely ignores her there kinda broke my heart. DUDE..you married her. At least try to be civil to her. He doesn't talk until she tries to leave. And throws her a pillow...tells her to sleep on the floor.

She goes and gets the things and does her prayers and takes off the jewelry. It was so cute how he keeps stealing looks at her when she's doing all this. So he DOES care, but somewhere deeeeeeeeeeep inside 😳.

And then just when the poor girl is about to sleep, he turns on music ahhahaaha. Loved that. the song DOES help one fall asleep though; it's pretty slow.

Now for my MOST favorite part of this entire serial. In the morning, she puts the pillow under his head!!!!!! OMG!! It was SO adorable. I think I am going to remember this one for a long time. Really sincere acting by Ms. Kazi. Very nice touch by the director :)

And then to take the smile off my face, Baa starts to give Santo major attitude and refuses to bless her. As if that isn't enough insult, as soon as she sees DM, she starts crying πŸ˜’

What the hell?? At least don't emotionally blackmail the guy! He already feels guilty enough without this guilt trip. I think DM needs to have a heart to heart with Baa and tell her that Santo is now going to live in this house for a very long time so GET used to her!

And then a major surprise comes when we find out Kadambari has NO idea she's getting married. HA! And she was yelling at Santo at one time.....what goes around comes around. It isn't Kad's fault that this is happening to her but still. I feel like she just got TREATED!

And now for the last REALLY nice bit. When he puts the necklace on her, he keeps looking at her awwwwwwwwww. I hated how during the shadi he didn't look at her ONCE. and now he does!! YAY! It was very nicely done. Ab sindoor aur phere reh gaye hain. hehehe I am sure they'll do those too.

All in all a 5/5 for today's episode. They are going in the right direction!πŸ‘

great analysis, Noor.. excellent..!!!  πŸ‘πŸ‘  keep posting them.. i love reading all the different takes on it.. well, in the beginning he doesn't get to finish her sentence naa, so of course, Meghna couldn't understand the whole scenario.. once again, Santo to the rescue of DM..

and i love how you put that last line about him putting the necklace on her.. but yeah, i think it was quite significant and ironic in a way that it is a reminder from him, that no matter how much he tries to ignore the fact, she is his wife, Mrs. DM..!  πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ
mombasa00 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pksanam

ohhhhhhh.. so that's what pustak vanche means.. LOL..   i couldn't figure it out.. 😳  don't know what i'd do without your translations mombs ji.. thanks sooo much.. πŸ‘

i missed ones from yesterday.. 😳😳

HEHE...you are most welcome Sanam.

Hmmmmmm....there  weren't any yesterday.  Did I miss something? 
Only motiben used one word for Santu that I thought I mentioned...maybe not.  Oooopss.
soapie thumbnail
Mombs, thanks for the superb translation as usual! Tum toh Gujju to English translation mein ek dum saras che!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Noor, that was a brilliant analysis!⭐️

And yeah, the episode was really nice...so things are moving between DM and Santu!😳

Btw, that scene reminded me vaguely of Kasamh Se where there was a very similar interaction between the protogonist....complete silence in the background and no dialouges!

Anyway, it was a really nice scene and Meghna should be made to extend her stay...aate hi jadoo kar diya!

The way DM looks at Santu is very amusing to me...a kind of a curious look...as if he is trying to decipher a particularly complex chemistry ka forumlaπŸ˜† Its cute, especially given RR's expression's and Santu's docility in response!

Soapie
Edited by soapie - 15 years ago
mombasa00 thumbnail
That's it Soapie, you nailed it.  I was trying to figure out how to explain his expression.  Not upset or angry, no sadness, not questioning...

It was just one of those curious looks that can't  be explained...RR was fabulous!!

Edited by mombasa00 - 15 years ago
soap-critic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Soapie - I second what Mombs said - you explained it perfectly that he looked like he was trying to decipher some complex chemistry formula. It was cute and funny.

RR was brilliant in the scene before that too right after Meghna leaves. He is wringing his hands and looking here, there and everywhere not knowing what to do or say. Santu standing there like a lamb was not helping him at all. So all he does is sits down and starts rustiling the paper. πŸ˜†For the first time the Dharamraj Mahyavanshi did not what to do. This was not one situation he had anticipated when he asked the family to do the nautanki in front of Rasik-Meghna.

mombasa00 thumbnail
Hema, how can Santu help.  She is the sacrificial lamb here...beith kahe toh sits and Uth kahe to stands up....ek minute he never wants to see her and next minute all these pretenses...bechari is confused like hell. 

Dare she make one wrong move, the mountains fall on her.

DM ka room hai, he should have been the one to tell her what next.
soap-critic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Mombs - What I meant to say was Santu was not in a position/situation to help him out at all. She was just waiting for his orders. Even though it was his room he had no clue on what to do next. It took him a while to figure out the temporary solution.πŸ˜†

Bechari Santu - in one day she got so many mixed signals. But she was handling her confusion pretty well.

Also, you are right - in Thursday's episode there was only one gujju dialogue used by Motiben when Megha says for Santu 'she is so cute' and then ask Hai na motiben.

Moti: Haan bahu namni che (she is very delicate)
Edited by soap-critic - 15 years ago
rash578 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It was one hell of a Fantabulous Friday...The entire epi was sooo awww.. 😳😳...
The night scene was sooo pure n angelic..DM being his khadoos self n Santo feelin shy n timid just standin there...DM pretendin to read the newspaper but kept glancin at her was sooo cutee..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
N the lyrics of the song bein played wer really apt...but the voice wasnt gud...🀒..Imagine Meghna tellin them to sing a song 2gether n they both turn out to be awesum singers...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ..
I am lovin Santu vry much...The girl is soo innocent, sweet n lovin...πŸ˜›..She cares sooo much for her hisband even though he does not acknowledge her his wife...
The pillow scene was indescribable...DM looked sooo cutiepie sleepin without any tension...😳...n Santu liftin his head up n puttin the pillow was really nice...
Tat lady Baa is gettin on my nerves..She clearly does not think of DM as her son otherwise she wud be warm to Santu...😑..Bapuji is a sweetypie ..love him wen he gives her aashirwad..😊...
Meghna is really really awesum..The way she calls SAntu Mrs. DM was wonderful..πŸ‘πŸ‘ .DM puttin the necklace around SAntu was sooo nice n ironic..πŸ˜†..  
Was waitin for the Hiten-Mongi scene but they did not show it.
Abt the preview: Like all, I also dont want her to directly confront Kadu..Kadu will onli be mean to her n insult her..😑.She shud leave it to DM ..Acc to Kadu's behaviour, she surely does not know tat they r plannin her weddin..But aftr knowin she wont agree to it...Wat do u guys think, will DM force her to marry Meghna's son as it was Subhi's wish or will he understand her???