Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RonitPallaviNR thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: rpmenon

The way Hiten said "yes yes i know u know banevilal and he played holi with u..." that was simply superb..

It looked sooo real...i mean the chemistry among the characters is so genuine!!
soko thumbnail

🤣🤣🤣 GUY  I JUST LOVE THE KICHIRI SCENE

MAIN BE KICHIRI KANA JA TI UH WO BI MOTI BEN KE PYARY ATHON SE🤣🤣 I COULD NT STOP LAUGHTHING WHEN MOTI BA WAS COOKING
tunisian thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ronitfan

MOMBSS!!

I just love your translations re.. always so mast !

Dont know why but whenever RR says a new Gujju word, I think of it as a food preparation .. it sounds so yummy coming from him .. for example..ubhire.. hahahahha

I like this word too Sukhs and I was about to ask mombs about it , I like DM sayin to Santu : hey chokri , ubhire 😆
tunisian thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ mru and sanam thanks for the great work you did today
Back to the episode : though I couldn't watch the entire episode and missed many nice scenes due to my eternal uploading prblems ( it makes me crazy 😡😡😡 ) but i liked the few scenes I watched , and I'm not ok with you girls , I think Santu's green and red clothes wher very very very awwww ( I'm found of this kind of hindi clothes , kaash I have  like them in my wardrobe ) but what I could not understand and decode is DM's looks when she was getting down the staires : was he surprised or angry or did he like her look or what ? someone help to decode those looks please😕
The scene with the sweet and cute Suraj ( I like this child I can kiss him without feeling tired mwaaaaaaaaaaaaaah ) was sooo nice and finally DM understood that she had nothing to do with the child accident .
Bapuji was also happy with suraj's attitude but I don't trust him anymore becoz he did not rescued Santu from the hands of the devil moti-ben when she tried to get her out .
I can't also trust Baa , she was happy only because it was subhi's habbit ( I mean the fact that santu was fasting ) n she will return back the bad baa asap .
Meghna sweet Meghna , she was soooo aww ( yaar she's soooooooooooo beatifull , I mean it she'has an angelik face) she will be our inside cupid as all you said girls and she will save the Mahiyavanshi's wife like she did for the statu
Hiten and mongi scenes where just helarious and so funny, those too will be great friends I'm sure .
But what I liked the most is what the devil moti-ben had to endure to save appearances , cookin for santu , holding her , permittin to her to go to her nanka's bedroom , that was really my revenge 😈 for what she did to santu in 1st april epi , so meghna ji just take your time at Mahyawanshe's manor and do whatever you want to get Santu in Dm's arms and to take moti-ben to hell , you have green card 😃 
soap-critic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Absolutely loved today's episode after having knots in my stomach from the previous 2 episodes. The Mahyavanshis have put up a showtime in front of their 'to be samdhis' and now everything is coming back to them full circle. Kal DM ka bhi turn hai. Let us see how he handles that.

I have mentioned this in another thread also that
the majority of the episode belonged to Motiben. Rasikaben did a wonderful job today - all her expressions and dialogues were just fabulous. She did full justice to the script that was handed to her. Whe she goes to the kitchen and Shambu asks 'benba aap is samay' she says 'kyun mujhe andar aane ki application letter likhna padega? Phir tu permission dega mujhe?'

The Hiten-Mongi scene was cute too. Both actors pulled it off so well. Wonder where Nanaji was since they show night time.

Meghna is a wonderful person. She is so sweet and carefee. Even though she is Subhadra's best friend she has no issues or problems with DM moving on - in fact she is happy and encouraging about it. These are what I would call TRUE friends. Hope the rest of the family - especially Ba and Kads learn something from her.
Edited by soap-critic - 15 years ago
Saabi45 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

🤣🤣🤣... Whattteeee funnn yaarrr!!..... Dil dance maare..🤣🤣 I for once cant stop laughing at DM and Santo...

"Bheesssttt Freendss" are doing an ek dum saras job!!..

ok guys was a beautifully carried out episode.....nd liked motiben today when she asked chamapakali about the help nd when she said gud nite.... if i weere chamapakali i would have said yes.@!!!! .......

nd this looks like the first step towards santo's eneterin the house.....

nd nd i really like the comic scenes btween hiten and mongi.....they were perfect timin and was needed in a serious drama in the house......i liked the way mongi was holdin the stick nd was tryin to darroyfy hiten......nd the way she acted when hiten wanted to shave was just toooo awsome.....😃mongi l'm lovin it....keep up the gud work everyone....nd hiten wass just too gud with mongi..... i think their chemistry as a frnd and a apraadhi nd jailor is too perfect....they fit in the rappo too well.....they have the perfect timin nd have the perfect bal.....

don have much time ....will post later......already 3:00 in the nite....

have an early mornin lect tom.....
audronit711 thumbnail
I dunno....sometimes I pity Santo..and sometimes DM...........but even if they r not together ............they kinda understand eachother.thats what makes them a couple..............but I think Santodi.have to sometimes mind what she says.like wen she asked DM...........when wud it be my turn for handling responsibility of Subadra..............
rash578 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It was an awesum n hilarious epi...After the Bittersweet epis of tuen wed I was waitin for such nice epi...😃..Loved n enjoyed every minute of the scenes wer Moti-ben had to behave respectfully wid Santu n feed her her hand-made Khichdi..😆😆 The Suraj-Santu scene was sooo Awwww n cuteee..DM's expression softened durin tat scene..I want him to say sry to Santu ASAP..😊😊
Hiten-Mongi scenes wer soooo funny n awesum n their comic timin is superb...👏👏...
Loved DM's expressions wen Santu opened the door of his bedroom...😆...Most likely he will give her the floor but I hope not as it is vry preditable n has been shown in KS n other such shows..
N I think Meghna is the bestest char to ever enter Bandini except the leads n Hiten..I m lovin her soooo much..👏👏😛..She is our resident Cindrella's Fairy godmother n I m sure she will work her magic n brin 2gether our prince n princess..😛..
Contrary to many, I think 2day santu looked vry nice n beautiful in tat Green dress..😳😳 The actress playin Meghne is also vry beautifull ..
sns23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
guys WHAT AN EPISODE... I loved each and every second of the show.. It was marvellous.. The scene after meghna leaves DM n santu in his room is just too good... Santu had just a line today.. But her silence did all the talking... Brilliant stuff... And the way DM looks over his paper to se what Santu was doing was just too good to be true... The entire scene was done with no background music, just the sound of wind blowing softly... And then DM goes to the player and puts on a song.. first the soft vocals and then beautiful lyrics..
For DM it was tere dil ka mere dil se, rishta purana hai... And for santu the line played was in aankhon se har aasoon mujhko churaana hai... Both of them adjusting to the situation they were in, just too good..
The best part is throughout the entire thing, Santu's innocence just shines through.. Its a wonder that DM can even remain angry at her for a second.. She is just sooo pure, soo innocent... The way she gets up, touches his feet and then lights the lamp and then sets the pillow right.. It was as though she's been living there all her life, she wasn't awkward for even a second...  The last scene also, when DM puts the Necklace around her, she's just silent, not revealing a single emotion... Just brilliant stuff... Worth watching a million times over...
 Baa, i have no comments, she seems to be as double standard-y as taru...

I hope Santu doesn't do anything to ruin the present state right now... I hope she goes and tells DM that this is what Meghna asked her to do, what should she do about it???Instead of jumping the gun and going directly to Kadambari and dropping the bomb of her impending marriage on her...