Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pksanam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
LOL.. Sammie, you do.. but what if she is:

1 - too good and Santo will never be able to match up
2 - not as good in which her whole image will be ruined..

so i have a few doubts.. 😳

awww, Sammie, my sweet baby.. LOL.. portrait kaafi hai naa..
sns23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
My pleasure Hema...

The mahiyavanshi's and the mahiyavanshi's.. They have their own code of conduct and see fit to break it as and when required...

I doubt Santu is going to be asking DM anything anytime soon after the last dressing down she recieved... I hate the way Taru treats her and DM lets her get away with it... This should be brough to the panch as well, and Taru should be made to serve Santu as per the naya nyay...

HATE the christmas tree get up.. She looks like a gaudy sethani... And a fashion victim... She could atleast choose some lighter colour saree's.. These really makes her look like a chandelier/christmas tree... 
mombasa00 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Mru, nice title and awesome analysis.  Yeah bittersweet it is. Santo ki life is bittersweet for now.

@Sanam, i liked your title too.  both are good.

Poor Santo seemed so confused on what to do the whole time.

And what was this...everyone ate and retired and Santo was not a part of it.  Where was she when they dined together (assuming they did).  I am loving Megs though.  She sure is going to take care of Santu

pksanam thumbnail

Originally posted by: sns23

My pleasure Hema...

The mahiyavanshi's and the mahiyavanshi's.. They have their own code of conduct and see fit to break it as and when required...

I doubt Santu is going to be asking DM anything anytime soon after the last dressing down she recieved... I hate the way Taru treats her and DM lets her get away with it... This should be brough to the panch as well, and Taru should be made to serve Santu as per the naya nyay...

HATE the christmas tree get up.. She looks like a gaudy sethani... And a fashion victim... She could atleast choose some lighter colour saree's.. These really makes her look like a chandelier/christmas tree... 

😆  well, it was green.. and once again, Subhi's..

i really wish that DM would get her some of her own clothes.. i mean, on one hand he doesn't like his Subhi's things touched.. so wouldn't he also feel better than her Subhi's things are not being touched..?  yeah, i hate the double standards.. rules are broken so easily.. and i really wish DM would have a go at taru ben.. but alas, it's too much to ask at this point, i think.. but i really want to see that..!!

but what irony.. moti had to cook for Santo and feed her too.. 😆  i loved that scene.. 😳
rpmenon thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Sanam DM gave her na..a look of disapproval...

Which meant more like "careful in what u say" than "dont u know qho bhabhi is" but overall,i am satisfied with DM today

He has been a acha bacha 😛

Good that it airs on fridays too 😆 😆 Edited by rpmenon - 15 years ago
pksanam thumbnail
yeah, that's true.. his look was more 'be careful'.. still, he seemed to regret his earlier behaviour with Santo when Sooraj was talking to her.. awww.. so yeah, i forgive him.. besides, he is a father.. all parents are quite emotional when it is such a close call, especially with their kids.. so can't blame him too much for that..

other than that, i think they all should be thankful to her..

i really hope Baa was genuine.. she seemed quite genuine.. all of a sudden, her eyes lit up.. i don't know if anyone noticed that.. i think she was very happy to know that Subhi's tradition wasn't broken.. because usually she used to do it after Subhi.. but look at how fate works.. she forgot this time and it's Santo's first navraatri and she didn't let the tradition break.. in a way, she is continuing to uphold things the way Subhi used to..

yesterday, we did have a setback but what a step up..!!  brilliant.. from being almost thrown out to right in the bedroom.. 😉😃😃  so in that way, i am quite satisfied..

yeah, thank god it comes tomorrow.. LOL.. i can't wait..!!!  😳😆
rpmenon thumbnail
I saw that too..Baa was happy,for A CHANGE.

Sooraj-Santu scene was done to make DM realize his mistake maybe.Also he was happy to hear that she was keeping the anushtan.She is slowely getting back into his good books.

RonitPallaviNR thumbnail
🤣 Gawd Guys today's episode was HOWLARIOUS to the core...
I couldn't stop laughing...gosh!!

So basically DM was a fun loving guy before...and Meghna is confident that Santo will change him again to that cutie pie he was before...awww!! i m excited!!

Meghna is sooooo cute and Moti ben was amazingly hilarious today...SANTU BHABHI 🤣

Aww and gosh she's got the guts, she opened the door!! LOL🤣
and DM baby looked sooo confused awww!!!

Today's epi was classic...i m still laughing.

Even the Hiten-Mongi scene was toooo cute and funny!!

SANTU BHABHIIIIIiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii~~🤣 Good night!
rpmenon thumbnail
The way Hiten said "yes yes i know u know banevilal and he played holi with u..." that was simply superb..

pksanam thumbnail

Originally posted by: rpmenon

The way Hiten said "yes yes i know u know banevilal and he played holi with u..." that was simply superb..

Radhika, i just wrote that not even two minutes ago in the other thread.. 😆