Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: pksanam

Sukhi, i don't think that he'll take her shopping so soon.. LOL.. i think he asks her that to decide exactly how Maulik should be put in the same status as her.. does that make sense..? anyways, let's wait and watch.. i hope he gives her a room in the house.. 😳😃  hopefully, close by his own room.. 😳😳😳

Ideally, THEIR room with Subhi's portrait being
white-washed and then their portrait painted on to it.. hehehe

Just kidding .. I guess she should get an entry on Monday!
PLZZZ DM!
ronitfan thumbnail

i think that blessing scene was quite significant.. not only this one but the one earlier with Santo and Maulik as well.. see, Maulik has his mothers blessings with him so he was saved from the death penalty.. and Santo had her husband's blessings so she could do proper justice..! 

For me, the blessing scene showed the irony of Santo's life ..
all her life she has never been entrusted with anything so important, with a position
so powerful .. neither was she the eldest of her sisters and
neither is she the first wife of the malik , like she would
have ideally liked .. seeking his blessings was her way of telling
him that although it was she who was going to decide, she'd remain his subordinate..
or in short, HER decisions would always be taken by him ..

Sammie,
She's too sweet re!

pksanam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ronitfan

For me, the blessing scene showed the irony of Santo's life ..
all her life she has never been entrusted with anything so important, with a position
so powerful .. neither was she the eldest of her sisters and
neither is she the first wife of the malik , like she would
have ideally liked .. seeking his blessings was her way of telling
him that although it was she who was going to decide, she'd remain his subordinate..
or in short, HER decisions would always be taken by him ..

Sammie,
She's too sweet re!

brilliantly summed up, Sukhi.. yep, that is very ironic and instrumental.. although, she is going to be making the decision but that is also by his apporval.. so sweet.. and i loved how he said that be like a Mahyavanshi.. 😳😳  i think that was quite ironic as well..
ronitfan thumbnail
Thanks re Sanam

My DM sweety was trying to tell her his pain
but I guess Santo will take time to DECIPHER what
DM actually says!
rash578 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Gosh wat an amazin week it has been!!! n a totally superb epi to end a reallly rockin week. Her's my take on 2days epi..
My DM sweety was so sad n depressed. The way he was sharin wid Shubhi his helplessness was really lovable. RR is freakinly awesum..He shows all the emotions of a helpless father n a weakened family man so beautifully..👏👏...
Wat Moti did 2day really shocked me !!! Nver in my dreams did I think Moti wud beg in front of Santo  n cry ...Surprisingly I felt pity for Moti 2day .. She really has done a lot foe Maulik n loves him a lot..The scene was really well enacted... 👏👏...
Then cums the Aashirvad scene... It was absolutely sweet..n qutie significant.. The way Santo keeps callin Malik time n again was really cut n he was not that much irritated by her..😆..Wen she asks him for his ashirwad, I felt like jumpin wid joy. The softly playin Karyeshu mantra addied to the beauty of the scene..I m really lovin the chemistry between RR n Asaiya..These small small scenes go a long way in makin the relationship beautiful n meaninful..😊..⭐️
N finally the verdict... I liked the way EK showed the whole thin 2day n did not wait for Monday otherwise I wud hav gone mad n kept thinkin abt the decision all the time. Santo is an absolutely sweety-pie, smart n lovable girl.😳😳 She made the best decision one cud make in such a case  n I hope Maulik sudhrofies n realises his mistake. .. 
These wer my tidbits on the epi...

Well, abt the result of this track, Santo will surely get more respect n every1 will behave in much civil manner. But I dont think she will gain an entry in the house so soon. It will not happen till DM not properly acknowledges her as his wife. N wen he does so, he himself will brin her inside with all the respect tat she desreves wid all the Greh-Pravesh rasams n all. But I just hope nobdy abuses her aftr all this she has done for that family n she gets better livin conditions...
Cant wait for Monday n all the amazing Sanraj scenes tat are waitin for us n I surely am waitin ewith bated breath for them..😛😛
ronitfan thumbnail

Rash !!

Great to see you here .. and loved the episode just as much as you did ..
Cant believe all this really happened ..

Well I think on monday it will be DM's first step towards trying
and letting her live inside the house when he realizes
the conditions that she's been living in ..

Well ,for a newly wed, it's a shame
on the hubby if she has only two pairs of clothes!

LOLLLLL

RR is friggin awesome!!!!!!
TOOOOOO GOOD for words, really!

to RR !
pksanam thumbnail

Thanks re Sanam

My DM sweety was trying to tell her his pain
but I guess Santo will take time to DECIPHER what
DM actually says!

🤗🤗🤗  you are right.. apni Santo is too simple for now.. but she gets the gist.. but yeah, it'll take her a bit of time.. i loved how she questioned him.. LOL.. he was indeed very patient with her and answered all her queries.. so sweet.. 😳
ronitfan thumbnail

🤗🤗🤗  you are right.. apni Santo is too simple for now.. but she gets the gist.. but yeah, it'll take her a bit of time.. i loved how she questioned him.. LOL.. he was indeed very patient with her and answered all her queries.. so sweet.. 😳

And that LAST turn that he did - HAI MAIN MAR JAWA ~

What a hottie for a hubby !!!

Yea Santo will understand the real DM .. the one who's
pained, hurt and lonely .. awwwww
pksanam thumbnail

And that LAST turn that he did - HAI MAIN MAR JAWA ~

What a hottie for a hubby !!!

Yea Santo will understand the real DM .. the one who's
pained, hurt and lonely .. awwwww

i think she is not totally there yet.. but she has started to somewhat understand.. baby steps.. it's very sweet though.. she lets him know in her own way that she'll always side with him.. 😳😳😃

p.s. well, i'll see you monday, Sukhi ji and everyone.. gtg.. it's 5:00 pm.. must be really late your time too naa.. soo wishing you sweet dreams (whenever you do).. hehehe.. have a great weekend yaar..!  😃
ronitfan thumbnail

Will miss u on the weekend!

Love ya lots .. me signin off too!