Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mombasa00 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: Brinjal

Life has its own twists and turns...AND this one was quite an hairpin bend...Maulik from ANTWERP to a humble HUT ....lets see what maulik makes of it. May be he will surprise us. We need to give him a chance. What say!?

True Brinjal.  He may just surprise us by turning into a good little boy. not the rich dad's spoiled brat as we know him today.

He may just feel for the family from the bottom of his heart and genuinely fall in love with the family (no, not Khemi!!) And then he will fight for Santo to get her rightful position in the house. 

My only issue is I can't see Maulik being that person.  Hiten maybe, but Maulik??  That boy has no values or a backbone it seems.  but let's see....
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mombasa00

Seriously Suks, I don't even know if she realized what she said!!! πŸ€ͺI mean did she not even realize that it's DM she is talking about!!! 🀣 Chalo good for us.  There is hope.

Oh btw, my hope of getting Maulik off are shattered!  Hey bhawan!!

I so loved DM though.  He is understanding her, giving her more of his time and respect. Just loved him.  He gave her the blessings...actually touched her head. 

Loved the way he rescued her when she seemed to be faltering on how will Maulik help nanaji's family.  He quickly stepped in and wrapped it up.  Very nice.

Dont mention it again

The more we talk about it, the more ideas I'm getting!
DM is the best really .. he's proving us all
wrong and I am so happy about that!

Love his gradual acceptance..
he's ready to change his mindset just for her!
ronitfan thumbnail

True Brinjal.  He may just surprise us by turning into a good little boy. not the rich dad's spoiled brat as we know him today.

He may just feel for the family from the bottom of his heart and genuinely fall in love with the family (no, not Khemi!!) And then he will fight for Santo to get her rightful position in the house. 

My only issue is I can't see Maulik being that person.  Hiten maybe, but Maulik??  That boy has no values or a backbone it seems.  but let's see....

Very true Brinjal and Mombs ,

Life is a great equalizer .. it's like everyone races about
but they have to stop at
the same traffic signal and they're back
to square one!

I just hope Maulik does not grow a EGO like Hiten!

sns23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Just going back and reading all the comments....

Mru, de taali! i said the same thing. πŸ‘πŸΌ

And I too thought that something would brew between Maulik and Khemi.  Not that I want it too. but it's inevitable when he will be living in such close proximity.  But then talked to hema who thinks maybe love her like a sister.  Haan, ok I can go for that.

No Hiten or Maulik for Khemi.  Mahyavanshi family should remain exclusively Santo's. πŸ˜›

πŸ‘πŸΌ mombs...
 Ditto on the last part.. Mahiyavanshi family should be excusively santu's.. Dont want khemi coming into the house for any which reason... just too awkward...
sns23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Sukhi darlin i know... This show is haunting me now...
 Watching the reruns, and they're cutting out parts 😭
ronitfan thumbnail
Yea they cut out the blessing scene .. but that look
he gave her in the last episode when she declared her verdict..
it was so sweet - said a million words!
Micron thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Just going back and reading all the comments....

Mru, de taali! i said the same thing. πŸ‘πŸΌ

And I too thought that something would brew between Maulik and Khemi.  Not that I want it too. but it's inevitable when he will be living in such close proximity.  But then talked to hema who thinks maybe love her like a sister.  Haan, ok I can go for that.

No Hiten or Maulik for Khemi.  Mahyavanshi family should remain exclusively Santo's. πŸ˜›

firstly ⭐️ for mombs and soap-critic and another β­οΈπŸ˜† for mombs for the much awaited translations😊

agree with u mombs...no .... kheemi - hiten or maulik ...only santo mahyiaavanshi...i mean kheemi is like maasi for hiten and maulik...it would be ...if any of them hook up....i dont mind her hooking up with virats sons if he has any sons.....maybe shashank

PS: no no kheemi-hiten or maulik
Edited by booosi - 15 years ago
ronitfan thumbnail
Waise even if wuss takes an interest, Nanaji will says no coz she's a manglik !
soapie thumbnail
Oh...I was thinking of going back and reading the old discussion thread to catch up on all the convo...but yahaan toh naya hi shuru ho gaya. Will hop in here itself!

Agree with all of you here...Khemi with any of the Mahiyavanshi boys would be a big NO NO...bilkul Bold and the Beautiful waala haal ho jaayega...what will Khemi call DM then? Bapuji or Banevilal? And what will Santu call Khemi? Bahu or Behna? And what will Hiten or Maulik call DM? Bapuji or Sadhu Bhai?πŸ˜†

Btw, I think that after the initial optimism over Santu's verdict is over, Moti Ben and Maulik will be back to their old ways and start accusing her of getting him to live in Santu's village house...

I would be very, very surprised if MB changes this early on...

But Hiten, Ba and even Kads will definitley undergo a change of heart now...good for Santu! Ab main ghar ki entry toh pucca hain!πŸ˜ƒ

Soapie
Edited by soapie - 15 years ago
ronitfan thumbnail
YEAA !

Totally CANT wait for her to get entry into the house .. she's already warmed up Dm's heart by this decision .. you could just FEEL how
proud he was of her!

awwwwwwwwwww
I am going nuts!

SOS!