Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pari_Angle thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by Sammie_Ronit You bet!! An Apple a day, keeps DM's anger away HAHAHAHAHAH!!

AYE PAL (hindi ka pal, which is a moment) hehhee was the cutest.
lovely analysis mru as always
hey it is really funny AYE PALπŸ˜†
soap-critic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Mru - I posted this in Munee's ayepals wala thread also that I hope you and Sukhi are right about which 'patni' he was referring to.

The last thing I need to know or see is a ghost saving the day for him by fixing his cooking. Gosh - the ghost-portrait is really, really getting on my nerves now - big time. 😑

And if Meghna does not stop keeping on making references to Shubhadra - she is going to come in my line of fire pretty soon.
Pari_Angle thumbnail
today santu jab appple rakh rahi thi room .....to DM ne khaa tum yaha se jaav ab ......                                                                                                                         ye DM bhi na pata nahi ab SHUDREGA ,,,,,,hamesha santu ko kaheta raheta he jaav yhaa se .......ek din i am sure ye hi kahega bas yaha mere paas hi raho santu darling .....kahi jaav matπŸ˜†
sns23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sammie_Ronit

Meghna was enjoying all the attention he was giving her...when u laugh like that....awww!! Santo was getting jealous...and Subhi too

Santo was completely entrapped today..  Entrapped, ensnared, enchanted, enraptured, whatever.. she was awestruck seeing her hubby cook... The domesticated part of her malik...The aaj meri patni ne izzat bachadi line is still ringing in my head..  KZK mein RB won hearts with just a pot of tea, here DM did it with Dal dokli...
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I loved Ronit's expressions today.  When Mongi mentions Hiten regarding the apples, he was too sweet. When he was cooking, it was just darling. I just adore his acting. When he bit in to the apple, so sweet, the apple and himπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
sns23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: soap-critic

Mru - I posted this in Munee's ayepals wala thread also that I hope you and Sukhi are right about which 'patni' he was referring to.

The last thing I need to know or see is a ghost saving the day for him by fixing his cooking. Gosh - the ghost-portrait is really, really getting on my nerves now - big time. 😑

And if Meghna does not stop keeping on making references to Shubhadra - she is going to come in my line of fire pretty soon.

Hema doncha worry, meghna will stop..soon.. And then she'll start Santo jaap...

I think he knows that Santo did the saving... Might be a shot in the dark, but i still think that he was referring to Santo only... 
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hahahaha welcome Mallika ..

Ronit was toooo good for words, as always .. aww !
Especially the way he savours the taste .. mharo dikro.. awwwwww
ronitfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: sns23

Santo was completely entrapped today..  Entrapped, ensnared, enchanted, enraptured, whatever.. she was awestruck seeing her hubby cook... The domesticated part of her malik...The aaj meri patni ne izzat bachadi line is still ringing in my head..  KZK mein RB won hearts with just a pot of tea, here DM did it with Dal dokli...

The look on her face when Champu tells her that her hubby is
gonna cook .. oh my god she was so unsure .. that
constipated look ... ROFL

but she looked on like a proud wifey whilst he cooked .. aww !
ronitfan thumbnail
Radhika, watch it fashtum fasht  .. mast episode che !
sns23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ronitfan

The look on her face when Champu tells her that her hubby is
gonna cook .. oh my god she was so unsure .. that
constipated look ... ROFL

but she looked on like a proud wifey whilst he cooked .. aww !

That she did.. Like she taught him how to cook.. Loved that expression.. He was the epitome of domestication today....