Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soap-critic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
Mru - the dabba looked golden but it was not 'sona' it was 'pittal'😆

Motiben would get a cardiac arrest if Santu gave Khemi a gold ka tiffin even if it was meant for Hiten.

ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hahahaha sone ka DABBA??

impossible che !
Moti kachcha chaba jayegi!
RonitPallaviNR thumbnail
Today 's episode was howlarious!! Moti ben is soooo funny...champu baby was sooo scared of moti ben...their scenes were funny and also the whole mongi asking moti ben to wash the cow dung off her feet properly
ahahahahahahhaa
ronitfan thumbnail
Enjoyed the episode thoroughly

Loved the way Santo was smiling at DM's shonu-panti .. heheeh .
and he was soooo cute when he took that apple ..

maro dikro Hiten ..

hehehehe
sns23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
13th April - An apple a day keeps DM's anger away...

I have never enjoyed an episode of Bandini the way i did this in a long time... Be it Monghi's cute (yes cute..) boldness in the Mahiyavanshi house.. I loved the way she tells Moti to wash her feet properly...  Moti was hilarious, with her disdainful expressions.. When the sisters arrive and Champakali comes down Taru looked like she'd rather shoot herself than do the aarti of them.. She comments on Champakali's clothing also, tells her that she looks rather nice.. And puts the tilak on her forehead like she's punching her.. When it comes to washing their feet, Taru tries to escape by telling that santo should do it, coz she's kept the anushtan.. Santo does it for Birwa, Kadu and Khemi.. But Taru is stuck with the bold monghi and the lamb Champakali.. While monghi tells her that she stepped on gibar and asks her to wash her feet properly, champakali is too frightened to even put her foot out.. But meghna forces her to, tells her she's a roop of devi now and  that this has to be done.. Taru makes haste of the job and finishes it.. They go in for food, and Monghi spots her banevilal and runs to him and gives him the aepples which she tells him were brought with Hiten's hard earned money.. He calls shambho and asks him to keep the aepples in the kitchen.. When santo gives a dabba of prasad to Khemi to be given to Hiten, DM tells NO.. But again thanks to Santo's lobbying and Baa's stamp of approval he tells her to send it..

Night time, DM comes to the kitchen asking for the apples which the guests bought, shambho has misplaced it which irks DM.. HE goes in search of it where he meets baa and she teases him, knowing that he wants the apples because Hiten was the one who paid for them..
He goes to his room muttering about the incompetency of the household help,when he sees Santo in his room.. She's giving him some excuse, but his sight falls on the bowl of apples and he quickly shoos her away.. And feasts on one delicious aepple.. He comments to subhi that the aepple has become more sweet coz it has Hiten's hard work in it.. And he's thoroughly relishing his aepple.. Santo is watching him from outside, smiling to herself... My scene of the day.. Today, Dm the father truly shone through... Loved the scene... 

During lunch, DM gets into an tiff(per say) with meghna, as to how men can cook better than women (tell that to my friend who ruined a perfectly good packet of maggi DM..It was soo bad he ended up feeding it to street dogs..).. So anyways, he places a bet that he can cook dal dhokli.. Meghna says alright.. They show everyone's reactions per frame.. Baa, birwa and Moti are stunned.. When champakali tells Santo about it, she refuses to believe her and tells her that she shouldn't crack jokes about malik... Champakali swears that she's telling the truth.. Everyone gathers in the kitchen to see DM toiling over the stove, making dal dokli... Santo and briwa are standing at the door and she is telling Birwa the steps to make Dal dokli and DM is doing the same, at the stove.. Birwa comments that whatever Santo is telling here, DM is doing at the stove.. DM is finished with his mission and sends everyone to the dining room.,. After everyone leaves, he asks Champa to taste the dokli.. champa tells her that its great but goes and tells Santo that there is no salt.. Santo tells her that malik shouldn't lose the bet... When the food is being served, DM realises that he hasn't put the salt, and tries to get everyone to stop.. But they've already started eating.. He's all still waiting for a bad review, but is astounded when everyone tells him that the food is perfectr.. He wonders how this happend and muses aloud saying that his patni says the day.. Santo looks on sadly at the portrait she's standing in front of... This was an absolutely endearing scene.. Each wall is being pulled down, to see that inside the stone hearted exterior resides a man wityh a heart of gold.. I loved DM today.. I kinda get the feeling that he was talking about Santo only, but to her bad luck she was standing right in front of the portrait... Bahut improvement che...

The episode ends with Santo misunderstanding Kadu's love for the photograph... but i'm sure this is going to end with a positive result... Today's episode was just the starter, abhi main course baki hai doston...
sns23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Sukhiiiii, perfect end to your day na??? I truly enjoyed this episode as well... Bindaas tha yaar...

Sammie, the episode was brilliant...Enjoyed it thoroughly.. Everyone was perfect...
soap-critic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Wonderful analysis as always Mru. I am sure I will enjoy watching it as much as you all did.

Hope we get to see Hiten's reaction to getting the dubba and that he relishes the food the same way DM relished the ayepples.
RonitPallaviNR thumbnail
You bet!! An Apple a day, keeps DM's anger away HAHAHAHAHAH!!

AYE PAL (hindi ka pal, which is a moment) hehhee was the cutest.
lovely analysis mru as always
ronitfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: sns23

Sukhiiiii, perfect end to your day na??? I truly enjoyed this episode as well... Bindaas tha yaar...

Sammie, the episode was brilliant...Enjoyed it thoroughly.. Everyone was perfect...

It was truly brilliant ..

I was shouting to myself that I friggin LOVE this show!

AYEPPLE was bessssssssssssssst!
sns23 thumbnail
Thank u hema.. M sure you will.. as much as we all did..  Hiten i dont think that'll happen, this cooking thing was the next day...