Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: soap-critic

Haan Munee - it does look like Santu is starting to push Subhi's ghost out of DM's thoughts and he is not liking it one bit.  Santu will most definitely be moving back into DM's room. I would love to see him go to turn on the CD (his lullaby) and then STOP, look at Santu and go to sleep without hearing it. Would love to see DM's discomfort and RR portraying those expressions.

Hehehhee .. you have just described the EXACT scene
that I would love to watch on monday after the kanjak pooja .. as my friend pointed out earlier,
DM and Santo will have to offer their prayers to the kanjaks as a couple .. because
that is what the ritual says .. that will be FUN too !

Esp because Mongi will be TOTALLY in awe of her banevilal .. cant
wait for their interactions as well !
pksanam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ronitfan

She's yet to reach engineeringπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

AILA.. you remembered..!  πŸ˜†

yeah, it seems so long ago when i was in school.. hehehe..
ronitfan thumbnail
I am always praying for 40s now that I am in engineering .. hahahahah
pksanam thumbnail

Originally posted by: aadorboseroy

I also thought she was aksing from 100πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†so i was like bas APssing Marks hi chaiye..How Do u know tht she was asking from 50πŸ˜•πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

35/50 good πŸ‘

35/100 Very Good
πŸ‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

🀣  Neetiii.. i am gonna fall off my chair one of these days..!  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
ronitfan thumbnail
Neeti,

I am sure DM keeps a check on her report card .. he had told her na padhai likhai pe dhyan de

LOOOOOOOL
pksanam thumbnail

Originally posted by: ronitfan

I am always praying for 40s now that I am in engineering .. hahahahah

you too Sukhi.. which one are you doing..?! 

here the passing marks are 60's.. so i always prayed for minimum of 60.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
soap-critic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yes - Sukhi they will have to do the kanchak ritual as a couple. Revenge for insulting her during the holi pooja when he refused to do it with her. Ab Meghna se saamne dikhave ke liye hi sahi - he will have to do it just like he did the anushthan prasad feeding ritual.
aadorboseroy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Haan Munee - it does look like Santu is starting to push Subhi's ghost out of DM's thoughts and he is not liking it one bit.  Santu will most definitely be moving back into DM's room. I would love to see him go to turn on the CD (his lullaby) and then STOP, look at Santu and go to sleep without hearing it. Would love to see DM's discomfort and RR portraying those expressions.

Well Hema  ithink so soon Santu will Take over this Subhi Words..
Maybe she thought to Win DM confidence is to win him thru Words..πŸ˜ƒ
This one is difficutl things..Seeeing santu and sleep..Gosh Santu will Ran away πŸ˜†
First tiem Santu sang too DM throw her out of the Room and Second time mein to ..God will help πŸ˜†
pksanam thumbnail

Hema, i hope it comes true.. i would love that scene..!  πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: aadorboseroy

LolzπŸ˜† i know its hurts u ..
and by the way its DM sond by mistake i wrote BetiπŸ˜† and ya Defintely this time also DM will go sumthing better than VIRat ka Fir Band BajegaaaaaaaπŸ˜†πŸ‘

LOL.. yeah, i don't think i'll be able to digest Hiten and Khemi.. πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

yeah, i know.. but it's hilarious if Guruji seems hell bent on making all the waghelas part of Mahyavanshis.. what about Mongi.. but she's older than apna Sooraj naa.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  i know, i have lost if now.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
pksanam thumbnail

Yes - Sukhi they will have to do the kanchak ritual as a couple. Revenge for insulting her during the holi pooja when he refused to do it with her. Ab Meghna se saamne dikhave ke liye hi sahi - he will have to do it just like he did the anushthan prasad feeding ritual.

that'll be sweet revenge indeed, Hema..!  πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

but yeah, he would have NO choice..!  dare i say he deserves it.. 😳