Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aadorboseroy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: ronitfan

Neeti,

I am sure DM keeps a check on her report card .. he had told her na padhai likhai pe dhyan de

LOOOOOOOL

Yes than surely will say deikho apne marks us chokri ko padhane chali thi ...Khud k number aa nai rahe or usko padhaegi ..ageli baar mereko is ka double chaiye  35 ka doeuble...means 70 lol πŸ˜†u have to get it warna ..tumahra cooking ka class bandhπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
sns23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

She's yet to reach engineeringπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† Sooooo true sukhi... yahan, 35 is like godsend...
sns23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pksanam

that'll be sweet revenge indeed, Hema..!  πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

but yeah, he would have NO choice..!  dare i say he deserves it.. 😳

he does.. So monday is going to be AWESOME... Am i being too mean if i pray that Monghi keep quite the entire time she's there...
aadorboseroy thumbnail

Originally posted by: soap-critic

Yes - Sukhi they will have to do the kanchak ritual as a couple. Revenge for insulting her during the holi pooja when he refused to do it with her. Ab Meghna se saamne dikhave ke liye hi sahi - he will have to do it just like he did the anushthan prasad feeding ritual.

Yes On HOli DM Refused to do the Puja Lets See What He will do on Monday ..
Well i wish Mehgna shud cum early πŸ˜†
Yes Meghna k samne acha Deikhaava hoga..:)😊
Kanchak Puja shud Rockz😳With DM and Santu
aadorboseroy thumbnail

Originally posted by: pksanam

Hema, i hope it comes true.. i would love that scene..!  πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

LOL.. yeah, i don't think i'll be able to digest Hiten and Khemi.. πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

yeah, i know.. but it's hilarious if Guruji seems hell bent on making all the waghelas part of Mahyavanshis.. what about Mongi.. but she's older than apna Sooraj naa.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  i know, i have lost if now.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Suraj and MongiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†Naa Naaaaaaaaa bilkul nai here the groom is a kid πŸ˜†
Well hiten and Khemi track i dont think so they will start maybe they show noraml friendship but not as Lovers arree Khemi is Santu sis,??how cum they show all these things.😲
soap-critic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

WHAAAAAAAAAAAA?

RR's saali got married this week? IOh yeaaaaaaaaaa I forgot .. and he has also taken on election campaigning for this week .. so yea both are busy ...

I am expecting you to go do your reporter digging and find pictures of RR at the wedding.πŸ˜†
Edited by soap-critic - 15 years ago
pksanam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sns23

he does.. So monday is going to be AWESOME... Am i being too mean if i pray that Monghi keep quite the entire time she's there...

nahin re.. but it's fun how she pushes people around..the Mahyavanshis deserve it.. 😳  and she's cute naa, with her do chotis.. LOL..

Originally posted by: aadorboseroy

Suraj and MongiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†Naa Naaaaaaaaa bilkul nai here the groom is a kid πŸ˜†
Well hiten and Khemi track i dont think so they will start maybe they show noraml friendship but not as Lovers arree Khemi is Santu sis,??how cum they show all these things.😲

LOL.. yeah, but when they grow up naa.. πŸ˜†  but yah, you areright.. they should have ONLY "normal friendship".. nothing more..!!  i won't be very kind.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Aarzoo47 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Hey there Amna..

I'm sukhi .. remember me? I remember you from the KZK forum days .. hehehe good
that you are liking Bandini .. his wife's called Santo btw .. yes you are right
there are infinite possibilites and Hiten-Khemi may REALLY
fall head over heels in love with each other!

aah YAA !! how can i forget ! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ i was thinking though seeing your user ID ! glad to see u again here , some old KZK memoreis naa , 😊 , love uuuu

today's epi was good , i think ekta is actually working on the hiten- khemmi track ! & yeah khemmi & mongi are coming to DM  house for some pooja i guess ! lets see what happens tomo @! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
aadorboseroy thumbnail

Originally posted by: soap-critic

I am expecting you to go do your reporter digging and find pictures of RR at the wedding.πŸ˜†

Yes Sukhi Go Ahead wid ur Job..:)πŸ˜†πŸ‘and Best OF Luck and get all the Pics..All closeup etc 😊
tunisian thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I didnn't watch the episode yet since my eternal uploading problems still exists ( they r killing me 😑 , everyday I have to wait till midnight tunisian time , 5h30am India time or sometimes till the next day to upload the episode and watch it ) but from sukhs Update ( thanks again ) and sanam analyses ( great job ) I knew , it was aww episode , maybe with less interraction scenes between DM and santu but still nice one .
@ Mru : I think it will be sweet if mongi talks with her benivillal , u did not forget the very cute and aww scene between them in holy so I'd love to see more of those scenes in monday's episode
@ sanam I still don't have any opinion about hiten-khemi possible love story , but still it's a bit weird , and I think neither DM nor his demoniac sis πŸ˜ˆ will permitt to hiten to marry khemi as she's a lower class girl .     Tell me one thing girls , is tarulata preparing a bad thing to any of sanut's sis , if yes , wish megs and DM will know the truth very quikly .
Santu leaving DM speechless : good one chokri πŸ‘ , keep going and you will win his heart , be sure .

Edited by tunisian - 15 years ago