Users

Frequent Posters

Caryn thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Thanks for the updates AK.

Looks like it Jags
Sue Nair thumbnail
Thanks for the informative updates. How sure is Arase that this gumbal are KK's relatives?? Does she know them from before or just came to know of their existence like us???
Perhaps the so called KK's sister is expecting some fluid assets from Arase. I too smell some trouble here...๐Ÿ˜....I think for the moment Vishy would be low lying while this gumbal takes over the show..!!๐Ÿ˜›
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks for the updates aunty.

Gumbal means only trouble for Arase, and AM/Rani will try to do somethign to getr ide of them aswell๐Ÿ˜†

smlaksh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Aunty .. It's not fair on TKV to take revenge on Arasi now .. She was the sole reason for her sister Maha's wedding to happen .. TKV should not forget that ..
jagdu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
If Tkv is smart, she will wait till Yavana's marraige is over before making any moves. And yes, she paid 5 Lakhs for Maha's wedding.
Caryn thumbnail
Thanks for the updates Ak.

Singam nalavana ketavana? ๐Ÿ˜

Only yesterday, I saw the gumbal arriving. ๐Ÿ˜†  The ladies in my house were in gleeful laughter. Just like I predicted - they have the accent like Menu's.  At least Menu's accent is tolerable! ๐Ÿ˜ก

I do not know who is the daughter and son.  The mother always acts in Balachander's serials such as Sahana.  She looks like have lost weight.  Cheh..... she looks cooolllllll...... with her sunglasses, leather jacket and accent.  Although a bit mismatched but she was good.  I forgot to watch out for her handbag. ๐Ÿ˜†  I liked the way she talked mixed in English and Tamil.  Very cool - she told her husband "zip it up man" - very Americanised. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

The man who acts as the brother, I haven't seen him for a long time, but he always acts as a crook.

The boy...... sami bakthan, but reading Raginesh book - so can guess that it is all in disguise.

The girl..... omg..... out of this world - over excaggerated and over acting and her accent makes me want to puke.  ๐Ÿคข
Edited by Caryn - 15 years ago
brinny_g thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks aunty
i wonder what gumbal's reaction will be when they know about selvi being arasi's daughter
Edited by brinny_g - 15 years ago
brinny_g thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
also, i think that KK's bro might have been the person who was fixed for TKV, before her father's death..they never showed his photo
netra_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Caryn

I do not know who is the daughter and son.  The mother always acts in Balachander's serials such as Sahana.  She looks like have lost weight.  Cheh..... she looks cooolllllll...... with her sunglasses, leather jacket and accent.  Although a bit mismatched but she was good.  I forgot to watch out for her handbag. ๐Ÿ˜†  I liked the way she talked mixed in English and Tamil.  Very cool - she told her husband "zip it up man" - very Americanised. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

๐Ÿคฃ agreed hun, we had the same laugh here... BTW she also acted in Lakshimi daa.. as her mother, remember ๐Ÿ˜‰?

thanks aunty for the updates... ๐Ÿ‘
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: brinny_g

also, i think that KK's bro might have been the person who was fixed for TKV, before her father's death..they never showed his photo

I think he will marry TVK....both are sinlge ready to mingle..right?๐Ÿ˜‰ Or marry Yavana to take revenge on TVK??๐Ÿ˜•

Thanks for the update aunty๐Ÿ˜ƒ