Posted: 15 years ago
hey
GREAT part
can't wait to read more๐Ÿ˜Š
Angel-Jot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Awesome yaar, Thanx for the PM.
Cant wait too se Krip's reaction wen she sees Angad.
Y dus Angad wanna marry her?? Dus he want to hurt and humililate her more??!
IDiot!!
Plz cont soon and PM me.
Thanx,
Harji
starasdf thumbnail
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Awesome update๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒi diddnt mind the long update itz usally the writer who dosent wanna write long lol but gr8 u could keep updating that long๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜กANGAD! That A**H***๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•Wonder y he wantz 2 marry her if he hatez her๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•

๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•Maybe he realised his luv after she left him๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•

Wonder wat Kripa will do when she realies her groom is Angad

๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜กKripa dont 4give him that fast๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

plz plz cont. soon n dun forget 2 pm me

Starโญ๏ธ
Edited by starasdf - 15 years ago
unseEn_teArs thumbnail

Part 2

Everything seemed to be perfect Mr and Mrs Suryaban were really happy for their daughter as they thought no one could be a better choice other than Angad and no family would be as loving as the Khannas.Everyone seemed really happy their among everyone there was someone who didnt seem a bit happy nor a bit of sadness for her life was compromise with each n everything and today she was only satisfied with the thing that after a long time she has seen her parents so happy after a great leap of 4 years.Aaliya was helping Kripa to get ready " Kripa phir say soch lay yeh teri zindagi ka sawal hai...you cant compromised towards each and everything so easily its ur life..." Kripa who didnt seems to react at nething just went on with her work.."Kripa main tujhsay baat kar rahi hoon..Damn it kripa kuch to bol" Kripa looks towards her with pale eyes those eyes said many thing anybody could make out that those two lil pretty eyes really had something deep sadness ..which seems immoral...which seemed endless "Dekh Kripa main uncle aunty ko bata nay ja rahi hoon" She started to leave meanwhile Kripa caught her hand When aaliya turned could see her teary eyes "Please Aali ajj bohut din baad mummy daddy khush nazar a rahay please dnt say anything please " Like a child she politely sobbed Aaliya bended down "Meri taaraf dekh Kripa ......Aur mujhe ek baat sach bata na ?" Kripa looked towards her " Do you still love Angad ?" Kripa became quite for a moment...."No" kripa just said that one word anyone could make that how much pain she carried in that two letter word.

Meanwhile the BARATI has come...everybody were busy doing some or the other work...while the girls rushed towards....the BARATI.Everything was set....finally the time has come.Though Kripa was dead from inside her beauty didnot seem to be less....she looked stunningly..gorgeous the night in the bridal wear that anybody could fall in love with her.Her creamy skin glowed more....her pink lipz shined more with that extraa shrimer of the gloss....her eyes looked more pretty ..with those thick eye lashed curled into pretty stylish along with the eye shadow.Her petite figure was curved out beautifully in the bridal dress and her "Ghundghat" ( Shawl) Made her more pretty and beautiful.

There she was coming all eyes were blindly fall on her....as if some angel has come.All eyes were on her ...where her eyes were looking down..having no emotions left.Meanwhile Aaliya gotta call... and she had to leave as her sister met with an accident.it was sad but she had to leave she knew today kripa needed her badly but she couldnt help it (By the way it was good that she left otherwise she would have surely stopped the marriage after seeing the DULHA LOLZ).

And there was someone who was really smirking evily looking at Kripa...who knew the very person was going to change Kripas life.Kripa who was coming down as she takes one step The Man goes to his Flash back

"Man how could you even do this" A guy in black said. "Listen to me ..its nothing like that" the other guy replied "No i m ashamed that once we were friends ....i never expected this from you..yuck i feel so guilty ...that i was your friend " "Listen to me Damn ..just bcos of that Girl your breaking out friendship " "JUSt shut up that girl means really great to me ...its you" "Common .....why everybody is blaming me...." "Bcos your to be blamed and i think its useless talking to you from today onwards i will forget that you were once my friend whom i really thought like a brother ...you suck man" With that the guy leaves.

Flashback ends.

with that ,the guy whose smirking again goes to flashback...as Kripa approaches more nearer all past comes infront of him all humiliation and insult that he has gone through makes him angry but he is happy that today he will be able to take revenge..well yes the guy is none other than Angad.Who knew that the whole college will come hate Angad Khanna like hell all his friends felt him as a jerk who broke a pure innocent heart...well he deserved it.And the guy in black will let you further this is one reasont that Angad is getting married and second formost reason was...his so called girl friend thats Simone wasnt ready to marry him as she is a model and thought the institution of marriage may badly destroy her image she was ambitious...so one fine day he thought of a plan to get back Simone by marrying a girl..and making Simone indirectly jealous and to get back to simone..the very day he came to know that his parents were talking about Kripa for his elder brother Karthik and there angad comes forwards thinking same Kripa sharma whom he baldy wanted to destroy was back.thus he thought to go and say his parents about the proposal..and here he marries...He really dont knw that what made him marry a girl whom he badly hated was it really his hatred and want of taking revenge or was it something else..Sometimes we need something badly but we feel its useless...but our heart reallly cries for that particular thing but our mind keeps it away ..and thus the same happened with Angad his rage never let his heart win over his mind.But who knows about destiny ...things are already destined by God.was it really to win over Simon he was using Kripa...was it because he wanted to take revenge...or was it..God knows...par kehtay hai na Jodiya upar wala banata hai..lets see....is it bcos of the pretty stupid reasons that angad has bundled? or he didnot wanted karthik to marry Kripa...?

...........................................................................................................................

sorry guys just wanted a reason for Angad getting married to kripa..i hope its good though its not...do let me knw ne changed then wud surely do that..fr tht i need ur comments do comment next part will update if u guys like it.........btw next part Kripas reaction on seeing Angad.

starasdf thumbnail
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Gr8 update๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

i was afraid of this

๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜กbahhh now i relli hate Angad๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

Poor Kripa

๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜กi hope he regrets l8er and he payz for his deeds๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰Atleast 1 of the reasons is the he dosent want Kripa to marry kartick๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

cont. soon

Starโญ๏ธ
Edited by starasdf - 15 years ago
26javey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Great Part
Poor Kripa

Angel-Jot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Great update!! OMG. I wanna like read more cause im soo addicted to ur ff now!!

Angad......grhhh!! Hw cud he?! But u kno i like it wen Angad is trying to be mean and he dus all random tricks on Kripa. Its sooo cute!!!!
Poor Kripa has no idea watz gonna hit her.
Im happy Ali has gone.
Yea!! Kartick is there for her if she ever needs sum1 wen Angad REALLI hurts her.
Y dus Angad alwwayz use?! Stupid Simone can go to hell!!!!
Hes jst using poor Kripa becuz he luves Simone!!
Plz cont soon and PM me.
Thanx.
lalala10 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey! Both parts are amazing! Poor Kripa! I wish she get Angad back๐Ÿ˜ก! But anyways I hope everything works out ! Awesojme update! Please continue soon!
monikaseth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
aww I feel bad for kripa , I want to beat angad i hope he wont hurt her again.thx for update pl update soon.
love_KYPH thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
gr8 update........
awwww poor kripa......
i feel so bad 4 her.......