Phir milengay chaltay chaltay AK end pg 36

unseEn_teArs thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

INTRODUCTION

HEY PALS JUST CAME FORWARD WITH THIS CONCEPT OFCOURSE ON MA FAV COUPLES AK ....DO READ N SAY ME HOWZ THE CONCEPT:

What happens when kripa is on her mandapt and after all the rituals finishes, she raises her head first time to see n founds her dulha to be none other than Angad khanna The same Angad khanna who is the only cause of her hatred towards herself.Hatred which made her life hell.Every single moment was a nightmare to her..Partying..and gettogether was curse to her.Only thing she bothered on this earth was her parents.She loved to be alone all lonely bcos she hated to be infront of the world.She was dieing each n every second...each second...minute..hour or better say day was curse for her..Apart from her daily innser sufferings She went for work as her dad wanted her to get busy...and take over his business.Indirectly wanted her to make busy.Whatever it was she was ARROGANT MISS SHARMA!!!!!but Innocently weak Kripa.

Coming back...why was kripa so hearbroken?why did she hated herself? oh yes it was just bcos of Angad Khanna.Five years back they were the charming couples of the Preston University their love was in the air..each n every couples adored them..But hardly neone really knew the truth...For kripa it was true love..her mister rite was With her but for angad it was just a bloody time passs.As most of hte people knew Angad the "Great casanova" but for a change people really thought that Angad Khanna has changed, everything changed....for Kripa..after one night when Angad Was all over her..his touch essence was unforgettable..FOr her it was love but fr him it was lust which wud very soon end up within this night.......Find out what happened Later in their lives....

Guys this is ma new fanfic..hope u like it..just went on with this concept if u like plsssss do comment so tht i cn continue plss guysss do comment!!! if its bad then do say me to stop :D!!!!!!!!

Edited by unseEn_teArs - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angel-Jot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
OMG.
Soo interesting!!
Poor Kripa. GOD ANGAD KHANNA!
Plz cont soon and add me to ur PM lst.
Thanx
Harji
26javey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Great concept
cont soon
can you pm when you update
Javeria
starasdf thumbnail
OmG gr8 Intro
plz do cont. and give me a pm

Star⭐️
imdudehead thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
cool intro
please continue soon
=)
ak lover thumbnail

nice intro. continue soon :)

love_KYPH thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
interestin concept...
cont soon....
lalala10 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi!
I like the intro. And I can't wait to read more! Please continue soon!And best of luck!
unseEn_teArs thumbnail

PART 1

"Look thats Kripa Sharma..." a girl said..."I really couldnt blv ma eyes" another girl said "Guy if we ever hve a girl friend ....sum1 should be really like her " a group of guys and girls starting...laughing and passing those comments.After sometimes she is closed somewhere screaming ...shouting for" help!" help! "help!"

Suddenly her dream breaks..her eyes full of tears.....and having drops of sweats all over her face...Suddenly Aaliyeh her best mate comes to rescue .Today was Kripas marriage..so Aaliya decides to stay with her "Kya hua kripa..woh sapna phir say dhekha?" Kripas tears had no ends ...started gushing out of her pretty eyes...."Aali Main kya karooon...hamesha mere saath hi aisa kyun hota haii..pata hai main is duniya main aakeli hi larki nahi jiskay saath yeh sab kuch ho chuka hai shayad mere say bhi bura...jissay pyaar kiya usnay..zindagi say ekk mail ki tarha bahar nikal diya...diya to diya aur beizzat karkay....mujhe ajj bhi woh din yaad hai kaisay college main har koi ..mujhpar has raha tha..yeh kaisi duniya hai"

Aaliya was kripas best friend ...she was the only person who knew the truth..all about kripa Flash back

4 years back in London

Angad And kripa were the charming couple of the university..where kripa was sweet, innocent, beautiful..there angad was handsome, smart, and a big time casanova..thats wat his real identity was all girls died to be with him....but girls also knew that he just played around with girls...so where calmly waiting for their turn after when kripa wud be out of his life..but this time it was different They hve been going on 2 months for angad a relationship wouldnt go so deep..just what he meant was lust and play around...but he was really unaware why this time it was different..where he hates to be with a girl for more than a week there he was going on with a girl like kripa for 1 month..people really admired their..love story...but it soon really gotto become a history for angad.He really needed to end over this love story....But some part of his body realy didnt let him do that...Ofcourse we all know BRAIN AND HEART CAN NEVA BE BEST FRIEND that was his heart he really had some special place for kripa but his mind never let him think further than just a time pass. Soon the day was near it was Angads birthday..and today he need to do something of his relation...

Almost all the people were invited to the beach party....and thus the party started Kripa was looking stunnigly beautiful and was happy..bcos she was going to give angad the best gift "KISS" ok guys before this kripa never let Angad to touch her it was just normal hugging..as kripa was a cultured girl with modern ideas but had her limits controlled in all manner.The party started All were enjoying hving drinks...dance...there were Angads best buddies Josh,Prithvi,Kavya,Max.And Kripa with her friends Aaliya,Mishayll,Anjali.The party was smoothly rocking.Angad was busy dancing...Kripa did feel a difference in his Attitude but left it thoughtless.She came forward towards Angad"Angad happy birthday" "Hey Sweety thnx" "Hey angad ajj main tumhay kuch bohut special dena chahti hoon" "Angad Khanna ko aisa kya special milnay wala hai?" Kripa dragged him away from the place and atlast all chores and noice was away from them Only they could here was the sea waves singing some sort of romantic songs....everything was fine in its place...Kripa came forward for a moment everything was silent...she brought her face near angads and gve angad a small peck on his lipz..she turned away.Her back showing. angad , angad who got mesmerized by her first touch..turned her towards him and kissed her again now the kiss was not a similar kiss it was the passionate one....getting more deep.The both parted Kripa nervous to the core of her heart...ANd also taken away by the intimate kiss..Kripa was closing her eyes.Angad took her in to his arms and both went to a small room but was enough for both to make love for each other...The day was big..kripa let her all soul to him..Angad didnt knw what he was doing...but he really loved the love between them and forgot all things.Both making love to each other passionately....

But who knew what was happening on the other side of the party..there was this big projector showing all teh happenings going between them.All people wre shocked..speechless seeing whatever going between them>Well it was MAx who had bad eye on Kripa and badly wanted to be with kripa but got really furious when saw Angad taking kripa away so from the very first day he wanted take revenge from both of them.So when kripa took Angad away....he saw them kissing got more furious and when he saw tehm going in to a small spare room he placed his Pc in to video mode and thus all things wre perfectly seen in the party hall.Aaliyeh who was Badly pissed along with josh and others josh went and threw the player where aaliya rush towards Kripa to save her getting more worse.Kripa was by the time..out of her mind coming to knw abt what all was going on.."Kripa yeh angad khanna tumhay dhokha dey raha hai.." SHe continued saaying all things kripa getting worse breaking badly...her tearful eyes seeing angad adn to make it worse teh cell which max placed was none other than angads so all thought that It was angad who really wanted to badly show this all.

"Angad tumnay aisay kyun kiya?" Kripa asked him shivering badly.Angad who was really irritated by kripa..."Listen kripa it was u who came forward me and asked me..i never wanted u..neway ask my friends today i was planning to go on with mishty (Mishty hot new student who hve jst taken admission the very day of angads brithday and was also invited for the party) "Even today you were the one who came forward me and kissed me..i never asked for that ..you knw what kripa the whole college knws tht i m Angad khanna the great CASANOVA no one really expects me going deep then how could u ..u cheap S**** u mean lust...n one thing i hate u and i would be happy if u leave me alone and get lost off here!!!" all people were shocked...Especially his friends..Kripa was standing their speechless like a statue she didnt hve ne tears...Aaliya came forward "You knw what angad...u r just an freaken A** u never knw what u loose sometimes when u loose it u loose it forever then there will be hardly ne day or time...left to regain what u hve lost....there would be a day when u will realized what kripa whose no one to u now was really everyone for u , everything for u, everyfeeling for u whatever mr angad khanna the great casanova u will badly cry oneday!!!!!! by tht she goes away taking kripa with her.josh comes near him and gives him a tight slap "Angad you suck man" all the people leaves.By that Max comes near him n says "See Man i m ur true friend ALAS I HELPED YOU GETTING OVER BY KRIPA".Angad really didnt care as he himself wanted to breakup with kripa.That day he really didnt knew but he was really missing something out of his life..no his Age but his love of his life"Kripa"

Days passed people made fun of kripa...there were sick comments which were listless now.Angad who hardly gve ne damn to nething went on with his filthy attitude..first few days he was ignored by his mates but soon they alll were together again.on the other hand it wasnt the same charming...smiling kripa it.was kripa...a changed one..she was dead without ne emotions left.

Finally the semester ended up and it was promp night All were happy...as they were graduated..kripa who has comed just bcos to keep up Aaliyas last request last request why so last oh well today she was leaving back to India..as she hated to be here nemore.Both came up there wree still some stupid jerks passing out comments to kripa like"Sexy...wanna comeout with us..""We r more hotter then angad" "We will turn u onn more nicely" THis comments were ofcourse heard by angad too....he got angry but was stopped by josh ..then his eyes fall on Kripa..who was wearing a red gown looking as pretty as she is.Aaliya could notice the tears in her eyes "Chalo kripa lets sit over there by that they leave"

Everyone was enjoying ..now it was time All people were called on and said to do something or the other and say about their all experiences..it was now kripas turn....Kripa was a numb body...she was quite but badly wanted to anser the wrold..she has tears but never sheded them out..she still loved angad but hated to the core...her all emotions were numb and dead.

Aaliya gave her courage and helped her saying her last words,kripa goes First the comments starts to come but as she starts "guys i knw what i m...bt whatever i m was once was me maself..and i...and i never want to knw who m i..but would like to say ma last words by singing a song dedicated to one and all who really took care of me not on a good way but in the criticising manner...Today ..is ma last day with u ....after this i m never be gonna with u guys ..will miss ma best buddies Aaliya , anjali...as i love them..thnx guys" a tear falls from aaliyas eyes.."today i m going forever ..forever and here is my song:-

Cry of Rihanna (GUYS DO LISTEN TO THIS SONG ITS REALLY TRUE..SOMETHING TRUE RELATED TO ME)

http://www.elyrics.net/read/r/rihanna-lyrics/cry-lyrics.html

I'm not the type to get my heart broken
I'm not the type to get upset and cry
'Cause I never leave my heart open
Never hurts me to say goodbye

Relationships don't get deep to me
Never got the whole 'in love' thing
And someone can say they love me truly
But at the time it didn't mean a thing

My mind is gone, I'm spinnin' 'round
And deep inside my tears I'll drown
I'm losin' grip, what's happenin'?
I strayed from love, this is how I feel

This time was different
Felt like I was just a victim
And it cut me like a knife
When you walked out of my life

Now I'm in this condition
And I've got all the symptoms
Of a girl with a broken heart
But no matter what you'll never see me cry

Did it happen when we first kissed?
'Cause it's hurtin' me to let it go
Maybe 'cause we spent so much time
And I know that it's no more

I shoulda never let you hold me baby
Maybe why I'm sad to see us apart
I didn't give to you on purpose
Gotta figure out how you stole my heart

My mind is gone, I'm spinnin' 'round
And deep inside my tears I'll drown
I'm losin' grip, what's happenin'?
I strayed from love, this is how I feel

This time was different

How did I get here with you? I'll never know
I never meant to let it get so personal
And after all I tried to do, stay away from lovin' you
I'm broken hearted, I can't let you know
And I won't let it show, you won't see me cry

This time was different

This time was different
(You'll never see me cry)

On my life

With this she leaves the hall..After she leaves the whole hall was quite for a moment though some realy felt guilty for what they had said kripa this many days...That day Angad really lost something.

FLASHBACK ENDS

Aaliya who lived in America has come....to kripas marriage and is with her..to console her with the dream..she doesnt knw whose the dulha is...as Kripa had said her parents yes..just as to keep her father happy who had an heartattack..she was given the guys picture and all data ..but without seeing she threw the envelope into the dustbin. (THTS GOOD SHE DIDNOT OPEN LOLZ)Khannas and Sharmas are very good frnds they hardly had the get to gether as both families lived far apart but still were in touch.

GUYS thts the first part i knw guys its quite very big but please dnt feel boring if u do feel bored then next time onwards gonna type short parts :D and do comment me how do like this part.....NEXT PART WHY ANGAD MARRIES KRIPA AFTER KNOWING THAT SHE IS THE SAME GIRL WHOM HE HATED? RIGHT NOW KRIPA DOESNT KNW ABOUT HER GROOM AS SHE THINKS ITS USELESS KNWOING WHOSE HER GROOM BCOS ITS JUST AN COMPROMISE FOR HER. SHE HATES ALL MEN AND JUST AGREES TO THE PROPOSAL DUE TO HER FATHER YOU MUST BE THINKING WHY THE MARRIAGE IS TAKING PLACE SO SOON WELL BCOS ACCORDING TO THE PANDITI.. THEY HVE TO GET MARRIED WITHIN THREE DAYS....OR ELSE NO MORE DAYS R SEEN TO BE PERFECT.THE SAME DAY THAT IS THE MARRIAGE DAY ANGAD IS GONNA ARRIVE....OK GUYS I KNW THIS IS KINDA STUPID WITHOUT ANY ENGAGEMENT...HOW CAN THEY GET ALONG BUT AS I SAID THE SHARMAS AND KHANNAS ARE VERY GOOD FRIENDS HAS A STRONG FEELING AND TRUST ON EACH OTHER.THE KHANNAS HAVE ARRIVED MUMBAI WEEK BACK BUT ANGAD DIDNOT ARRIVE AS HE HAD SOME IMPORTANT WORK TO FINISH.ANGAD IS THE ONE WHO WANNA MARRY KRIPA AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. WANNA FIND OUT WHY...NEXT PART SURELY GONNA REVEAL.DO COMMENT

love_KYPH thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesum part....
feel bad 4 kripa
i hope angad 2 falls in luv wid her n realises his mistake soon....
cont soon....