Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 15 years ago
Thanks Sree for the update....its ur first update??πŸ˜‰

Thanks Kiddo for the update daa....thrilling ending today also...😎
Surya and Ranjani clash....hmm-...who is he and what kind of character is he gonna play now..?πŸ˜•

nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you sree and Netra for the updates... πŸ‘

Edited by nithyamkv - 15 years ago
srima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Nethra it was sree23 who did thursday's update & not me [srima].

Thanks for friday's update.

wasted last scene, Ramya senior & junior  playing hide & seek in the super market giving super market Dharshan to the viewers. Serial after serial the same torture.

Caryn thumbnail
Thanks Sree and Netz for the updates.

Solparanee did it again.  🀣

Srima, just show one serial, which will be different from the other.  It is like creatives do not have a mind of their own and have to copy another.  How long they want to make a suspense like this DOH!!!  πŸ€ͺ
netra_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
😳😳 sorry srima.. as usuall ... πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰

stop laughing caryn 😑
Sue Nair thumbnail

Originally posted by: Caryn

Sue...... dumb bells ah?  I had a better word muttering when I read the updates and it is not a polite one!!!  πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†  Athu yennai in serials they show the men as fools and the women as crooks and cry babies.  Yenamo pah! 😑

You're right Caryn....but romba impolite words pavichaa...warning mails varumey...😳....adhaan left with no choice I had to opt for milder words to express and  at the same time making members to whisper crude words within themselves too..!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Sue Nair thumbnail

Originally posted by: netra_rama

Oh caryn 😲😲 bless no 😑 i cannot take it if it goes beyond that 😭😭😭

Thanks pat for the excellent updates ...

And chechi.. its not me the only one providing the updates here naa 😳 more credits to pat as she does more here πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  Thanks again dear pat 😳

I simply say thanks to whoever's name is seen (and remains in my mind) while reading the updates....but then of course I am grateful to all the other updaters too for their timely effort put in here so that the thread runs smoothly and efficiently for everyone's benefit.πŸ‘πŸ‘

Sue Nair thumbnail

Originally posted by: meli

Thnaks for the updates Pat and KiddoπŸ˜ƒ

aww..Chandras mother is death😲..maybe she want out from Kalasam coz her schedule in kalayanam is tight...?πŸ€”

Todays ending was a 😲😲..wonder what will happen tomorrw...thrilling..!

Yap...I think she is very excited with her present role in Kalayanam....anyway her demise is of no great loss in Kalasam coz she was the root cause in grooming Chandramathi into a vicious personality today...in fact she showed the wrong route  to a once naive Chandramathi thus ruining her life too....adhunaalai...Rajalakshimi deserves to be killed by her own son..!!πŸ˜‘πŸ‘
Sue Nair thumbnail
Thanks for the updateπŸ‘...so Neela has seen Chandramathi. Will Neela look out for the woman who is her look alike??? Looking out for the coming episode/s....I am sure mother/daughter will meet up soon....coz it has been draging far too long.πŸ˜‰
Edited by Sue Nair - 15 years ago
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the excellent pictures raju.. πŸ‘