Kalasam 16 - 20 March disscussion

smlaksh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Thanks netz .... May be if Loga sees Gopi with Ranjani , he may not cheat him  ...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Caryn thumbnail
Thanks Netra for the wonderful updates.

Strange things do happen in life, but in serial?  It is the same story in every serial.  😡 Gosh..... now what?  Gopi is definitely going to be in hot soup!
Edited by Caryn - 15 years ago
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks Kiddo for the update...!

oh man..havent this Gopi expressed his feelings yet..? how long will this drama continue .....??

I guess Gopi is that guys victim....
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the updates Netra..

keswari thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
😭 1000 episodes !?

Looks like a long way to go by d time Gopi express his love to ranjani..❤️...

TQ Netra for enduring the serials and providing us timely updates....👏
netra_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks keswari .. and yes.. if the serial goes that long.. ummm i doubt i cud last that long myself lols 😛
netra_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hey buddies.. good news naa 😳😳

Isaitamil noticed Keethana  & Kutty Padmini name has return on the song as co-producer and story consulttant 😳😳 yippiii glad kutty padmini is back.. now we can expect something from Kalasam 😉  hoping for the best naa  ............
Sue Nair thumbnail

Originally posted by: keswari

😭 1000 episodes !?

Looks like a long way to go by d time Gopi express his love to ranjani..❤️... 

TQ Netra for enduring the serials and providing us timely updates....👏

Kesh....he will be in a hot soup soon...apporam where got time to even think of confessing his feelings to Ranjani..!!😕 How could both the brothers be such dumb bells....???😡 Gopi wants to start a business but he doesn't even know a simple thing like its toooooooooo dangerous to give signed blank cheques...eppidi thaan oru business man agga porangolo???

Edited by Sue Nair - 15 years ago
Caryn thumbnail
Kesh....he will be in a hot soup soon...apporam where got time to even think of confessing his feelings to Ranjani..!!😕 How could both the brothers be such dumb bells....???😡 Gopi wants to start a business but he doesn't even know a simple thing like its toooooooooo dangerous to give signed blank cheques...eppidi thaan oru business man agga porangolo???

Sue...... dumb bells ah?  I had a better word muttering when I read the updates and it is not a polite one!!!  😃😆  Athu yennai in serials they show the men as fools and the women as crooks and cry babies.  Yenamo pah! 😡
Caryn thumbnail
Thanks for the updates Pat.

KP and Keerthana is back?  Oh good...... maybe the story now will pick up again.

Netz..... hopefully this serial does not go above and beyond 600 episodes.  If it does, then you might as well stop the updates.  I had really enough with Anandham's torture and I don't want to go through another round again even though my favourite actresses RK and SC are here.