I wanted to get married to a second man - Panchi

niveditha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago
"I wanted to get married to a second man," says Panchi

Ekta's serials seem to be dropping like flies. And it's happened to Kayamath (Star Plus) too, which was running successfully for the last two years. The show bid goodbye to its viewers last night. Panchi Bora, the lead actress speaks to us about the emotional farewell.

"WE had real fun on the sets on the last day," says Panchi, "Kayamath has been a very beautiful journey for us. More than the show, it is those good memories which I will carry with me. On Saturday, the last day, the entire team gathered and we all wished each other loads of luck and success. We all did lots of masti and clicked photographs."
Panchi says she is not really happy with the way the show concluded. She adds, "I wanted it to end on a happier note. In the last shot, Tanay's identity is revealed. It is shown that he is the real murderer and the one who does black magic."

She also feels that the show ran its course some time ago, saying, "It should have ended thoda pehle jab beech mein sab kuch achcha ho raha tha, tabhi end ho jaana chahiye tha."

As for her character, Panchi wishes her track would have been different, saying, "I truly think that I should have got married to a second man. I got married to the same person five times but didn't get married to anyone else. But then, I am glad that a leap didn't take place on our show."

Apart from missing the show terribly, there are many other things which the actress will miss a lot. She tells us, "I will really miss all the masti which we used to do between the master takes. I'll miss those small little fights which I used to have with Jay, Sanjeeda and Bharat on really stupid issues. I'll miss all those guys badly. Sanjeeda is a darling and so are the others. I'm going to miss everything!"

After wrapping up with the show, the actress will spend some time with her family and will get back to work as soon as she gets a good enough offer.

Kayamath's last episode was aired last night at 11pm on Star Plus.

http://www.indya.com/news/newsDetails.aspx?xfile=2009/March/News_20090313_69

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vasantha_rao07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Gaurav!!!!!!!!! an unlucky guy πŸ˜†
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I bet she does.....as I saw how she tired really hard to make her wish and dream come true after the leap by keep telling Milind she is helpless that's why she cannot leave proteek and co.....

but why wasted Milind and my time when all she has to say to him is I want to be with proteek not u....what a BS😑

for those who may want to come after me after reading this....well I say back off cause I'm only talking about Prachi'scharacter not Panchi.
Edited by _angel_ - 15 years ago
..kashish.. thumbnail
thanks for the article!
think that that trps would hve droped even more whn michi are seperated!
vasantha_rao07 thumbnail
Angel!!! I strongly felt at that time that they had PP track on mind!!!!!!!!πŸ˜†but ofcourse I felt that it was only me who thought so!!!!!!!πŸ˜†

see just becoz once u r request was granted and a divorce was cancelledπŸ˜† doesn't mean that Ekta hears to her viewers all the time..

the lady did indeed wanted the second angle...I guess by that time she got hints that her Konnection with SP was/would be on the rocks..hence she may have not hsown any interest..remember it was during those strike ..that KKKKKKKaaaaakiiiii soapπŸ˜•(that long name)was shown the dooπŸ˜†r

gawker thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
 "I truly think that I should have got married to a second man. I got married to the same person five times but didn't get married to anyone else."

this does sound hilarious. she does have a knack for getting her foot in her mouth. she aint no michian!!! plus, for such a beautiful girl, where have they picked up that awful photo from?
vasantha_rao07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: gawker

"I truly think that I should have got married to a second man. I got married to the same person five times but didn't get married to anyone else."

this does sound hilarious. she does have a knack for getting her foot in her mouth. she aint no michian!!! plus, for such a beautiful girl, where have they picked up that awful photo from?

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† u r rt!!!!!! when all here r MP fans(some wereπŸ˜†) to the highest limits....

Originally posted by: gawker

Damn u panchi! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† michi is the best thing that has ever happened to kayamath

exactly!!! she has one of THE best faces on TV, couldnt those media guys concentrate a bit more on that. 😑

layla44 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
and here we were scared that michi mite get separated...🀣

Originally posted by: layla44

and here we were scared that michi mite get separated...🀣

LMAO true true. heard that all hell broke loose wen michi were going to get a divorce! damn u panchi. its k im sure atleast shabbo was all the way up for michi. good on u Sha-walia