Users

Frequent Posters

vasantha_rao07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: layla44

and here we were scared that michi mite get separated...🀣

and she appears to be normal πŸ˜• when saying that πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

layla!!!! u remember Jo's short take on prem and Qurbani leelaπŸ˜†πŸ˜† of the lead ..Jo gave anice word to her woesπŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
vasantha_rao07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aritha

LMAO true true. heard that all hell broke loose wen michi were going to get a divorce! damn u panchi. its k im sure atleast shabbo was all the way up for michi. good on u Sha-walia

now this sounds good...shawalia πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†after all he is the man who made Aritha feel that she wanted love πŸ˜†πŸ˜†am i rt here???

vasantha_rao07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aritha

LMAO true true. heard that all hell broke loose wen michi were going to get a divorce! damn u panchi. its k im sure atleast shabbo was all the way up for michi. good on u Sha-walia

yeah!!!!!! though the track was so boring .πŸ˜†.it was mind blowing to see Ahluwalia's emotional side of actingπŸ˜•he was just tooooooooooo excellent!!!!! I felt at times how he cud bring that pain on his face as though he is suffering so in real lifeπŸ˜•πŸ˜• that's why these fellas r called actorsπŸ˜† now that is revelation ...πŸ˜†

the nostalgia...the way the entire forum went through the roofπŸ˜†I realy thought that they would show divorce to pave way for NP trackthere was a shivoo..a sort of celebration on the forum when that article was out!!πŸ˜†all were so happy especially Ema πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
layla44 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vasantha_rao07

and she appears to be normal πŸ˜• when saying that πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

layla!!!! u remember Jo's short take on prem and Qurbani leelaπŸ˜†πŸ˜† of the lead ..Jo gave anice word to her woesπŸ˜†
πŸ˜†

🀣
omg vasu..that was really some qurbani leela..πŸ˜†
NosVemos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I was saying the same thing in another thread.
But I guess the ultimate blame would be on the creatives though. Panchi's character Prachi was supposed to LOVE Neev to death before Milind happened. Once she was married, Milind became her everything. And when she left Milind, she was the most dutiful wife of Proteek. The characterization itself is so pathetic. If Panchi the actress is actually playing this role, no wonder she would put her brain in off mode and talk like this.
What's the fun in marrying umpteen times anyway.. even if it is the same man!! Would only be boring. One marriage with one person should be enough for life. hmmmmm?

now this sounds good...shawalia πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†after all he is the man who made Aritha feel that she wanted love πŸ˜†πŸ˜†am i rt here???

😳😳😳yes. the credit goes to panchi aswell, but thats michi. shawalia - different thing😳
Shabz. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thanx for the article, i aslo feel kayamath should have finished before the leap.
ifyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
people dont come after me nowπŸ˜† but i always felt that panchi wanted the track to go the NP way......me running...

yeah!!!!!! though the track was so boring .πŸ˜†.it was mind blowing to see Ahluwalia's emotional side of actingπŸ˜•he was just tooooooooooo excellent!!!!! I felt at times how he cud bring that pain on his face as though he is suffering so in real lifeπŸ˜•πŸ˜• that's why these fellas r called actorsπŸ˜† now that is revelation ...πŸ˜†

the nostalgia...the way the entire forum went through the roofπŸ˜†I realy thought that they would show divorce to pave way for NP trackthere was a shivoo..a sort of celebration on the forum when that article was out!!πŸ˜†all were so happy especially Ema πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

omgosh really???? haha i shudve been there. yea shawalia brought tears in my eyes wen i later saw those episodes....hats off. u must be proud to have a son i law like that( though its wasnt ur daughter he got all emotional for...)πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: ify101

people dont come after me nowπŸ˜† but i always felt that panchi wanted the track to go the NP way......me running...

more precisely KZK way πŸ˜†....ok i'm joining u Ify gal πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..