prefix3 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Recap given

Kamya is remembering all the past scenes that led to the attack on Mahi by Angad. kamya remembers all the times Agand played with her emotions. She starts crying. SHe says that everything was a lie....Angad was playing with me this whole time. Kamya says that she was the one who was blind that she couldnt recognize Angad for what he was. Tayiji and Tayaji comes in to console Kamya. They both tell her that she didnt do anything wrong. tayiji says that everyone was duped by Angad not just her. Kamya says that we found out about Angad with the cost of Gauri and Sapna's death. Kamya says that I cant forgive myself for letting Angad come into the house. Tayiji says that its all Angad's fault not Kamya. Kamya still insists that she will never forgive herself. tayiji tells her to leave everything to God and he will tell her what he thinks.

Jeet is watching Soni sleep. Soni wakes up and sees Jeet watching her. Jeet tells Soni that he promises her that he will always be with her. They both hug.

Mahi comes out after taking shower and Shabd wakes up. Mahi says that she is sorry for waking him up. Shabd helps Mahi put on her mangalsutra and sindoor. Shabd then says he is sorry for not being with her when she needed him. Mahi says its ok. Mahi says she is sorry for not trusting him either. Shabd says that Mahi is the source of all positive things. They both hug. Its a hugging day today.

Rahul's parents come for rahul. They say that they were thinking of Rahul's future when they gave him to Sapna. Mahi and Shabd also come there. Rahul comes there. He sees his parents and is very happy. mahi says that she and Shabd are going to gurudwara.

Buaji is doing smoething to photograph. Durga comes there and Buaji yells at Durga for hiding everything from her. Durga says that Buaji always used to put Soni down. Buaji is sorry for doing all the wrong doings to Soni. Durga agrees that she wont do anything to Soni. Durga says that she just wants her kids'' happiness.

Jeet comes to Soni and tells her to come. Soni says that she wants to meet Mahi. Soni says that Mahi will feel very surprised to see Soni alive. Soni says that I couldnt tell Mahi anything because of Cherry. Soni says that Mahi will never forgive Soni for not telling Mahi that Soni was alive. Jeet says that Mahi will not be mad. Jeet says that Soni wanted to meet Mahi, so we shouldnt waste anytime. Soni says that Mahi is the only other person who will be happy to see Soni as much as Jeet is.

Precap: Jeet says to Mahi that he knows she doesnt want to see him. Shabd says that Mahi doesnt want to meet you Jeet...why are you back here to open up old wounds. Jeet says that I brought the medicine for her wounds. Mahi turns around. She says that Jeet can never give any medicine.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dreamy_Girl03 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Thank u so much for the great updates
ch0c0lates thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2