Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Drama_freak thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
hey i have a question about why dont they have anuj sachdeva in the television celeb index and why arent there any other actors listed in the cast of this show...
its weird
is there any way someone can fix tht?

Mona_Maurya thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Drama_freak

hey i have a question about why dont they have anuj sachdeva in the television celeb index and why arent there any other actors listed in the cast of this show...
its weird
is there any way someone can fix tht?

Only Dev team members can ask it from GMs...But i think the forum is not updated with other Dev. team members so hv patience until we could contact to our Dev team member.
can i have the picx of bebo's engagement? plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Bebe10 thumbnail
hey...omi is a very interesting character....whos that girl who's on the show now who omi will marry???? please can u tell me omi's real name n his girlfriends real name too...n is he gonna marry her??? 
Mona_Maurya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bebe10

hey...omi is a very interesting character....whos that girl who's on the show now who omi will marry???? please can u tell me omi's real name n his girlfriends real name too...n is he gonna marry her??? 

Omi is younger son of Narang's family...He loves Nentara(his neighbour) but he used to fear to propose her but due to Bebo's effort Omi proposed Nentara & also came to know that Bebo & Narang family themselves send his rishta (marriage proposal) for Nentara to her house...Now Nentara & Omi are already engagrg & very soon will going to marry...

Bebe10 thumbnail
hey...thats nice that omi is already engaged..i missed those episodes..can u pls tel me omi n nentara's real names plsss....thankss
Mona_Maurya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bebe10

hey...thats nice that omi is already engaged..i missed those episodes..can u pls tel me omi n nentara's real names plsss....thankss

I'll try to find their real names...i'll tell you when i'll find...till then plzz hv patience dear...
202123 thumbnail
cn sum1 post da song wich played with amrit. plzzzzzzzzzzz
thankxxxx👍🏼
-Grace- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i think we shud have all the cast names right?

lemme go and search for sum..hehe
moonlight44 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
can i get the pic of bebo that is framed n is hanging on wall when they show her room
 its a close pics of her face plssssss