Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

niveditha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago

'I am happy with what I am' - Aditya Redij

Aditya Redij who we all know as Raghav of Na Aana Is Desh Laado on COLORS talks on a variety of topics to Telly Buzz..

niveditha thumbnail

'I want to date Jhansi Ki Rani'

TNN 22 September 2009, 01:30pm IST
Email Discuss Bookmark/Share Save Text Size: |
Tarun Anand aka Joginder from Is Des Na Aana Lado talks about his kind
Tarun Anand
of woman...

Your kind of woman ...

Salma Hayek.

Your romantic getaway would be.....

Goa or Himalayas.

Who inspires you the most?

My sisters.

Given a chance to date a historical character who would she be and why?

Jhansi Ki Rani.... because I will not have to do anything; she will be in charge.

Can a man and a woman have a platonic relationship?

Yes they can, provided they figure out which planet they are on.

Your first crush?

Crushed me royally.

What do you think about the institution of marriage?

It is a very sacred institution.

Is a sense of humour a must?

Depends on what you mean by a sense of humour.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv-/I-want-to-date-Jhansi-Ki-Rani/articleshow/5041847.cms
niveditha thumbnail

Silence or seduction?

TNN 25 September 2009, 12:00am IST
Email Discuss Bookmark/Share Save Text Size: |
The clash between Ammaji and Sia in Na Aana Is Des Laado is taking an
Still from Na Aana is Des Laado
interesting turn.

Raghav has been mistreating Sia time and again. But now it's time for Sia to do something about the situation.

Sia will now be seen trying to woo Raghav closer to her. She hopes that her charm will work where silent treatment and anger didn't.

What now remains to be seen is if Raghav really can be swayed by seduction. Will Sia be successful in getting Raghav back on her side or will she find another adversary in her husband? And how will Ammaji deal with this? Watch Na Aana Is Des Laado at 10.30 pm on Colors.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv-/Silence-or-seduction/articleshow/5051130.cms
1.Name and the character Name
         1. My name is Natasha Sharma and my character name is "Ciya"
 2. My favorite pet
         1. My favorite pet has to "Dog". I love them they are very adorable and faithful of course.
   3. An animal I can relate to
         1. Well  Well I would say that am as beautiful as "PEACOCK"
   4. Fruit I relate to
         1. ORANGE I love its sweet and tangy taste. More or less describing my personality……
   5. School bunking
         1. Never bunked school in verve.
   6. Actress I admire
         1. Priyanka Chopra – in Fashion. Her work in it is extremely appreciable.
   7. My first salary cheque
         1. It was 20,000
   8. I would like to be
         1. People's favorite actor
niveditha thumbnail

Na aana is des laado has scaled news heights. Currently, all attention is focused on Jhumar (Shaika), the daughter of Sheela chachi (Sonal Jha) who saved her child from death by handing over her baby to the maid.

While Jhumar is saved from the evil eyes of DM, the poor girl will now have to face social backlash in wake of her true identity being revealed. Jhumar's father has already refused to accept her as his child. The conservative society will not let her live in peace.

The messiah for her will come in the form of a new character called Dheeraj.

"Jhumar will face heat from Ammaji and the society in general. Barring her mother, not many people will have sympathy for her. A new character Dheeraj, played actor Dhruv, will step into the show. He's the son of a distant relative of Ammaji. After having lost faith in her son Vijender, Ammaji has called Dheeraj to manage the finances. Dheeraj stays in the house and soon falls in love with Jhumar. However, whether he'll be able to marry Jhumar that remains to be seen," says a reliable source.

Dhruv is expected to make his entry this week.

desi**fo***s.com

niveditha thumbnail
Jhumar gets a man in her life..

Jhumar gets a man in her life..

A new entry in the form of Ammaji's relative Dheeraj arrives to sympathize with Jhumar in COLORS' Naa Aane Is Des Laado..

niveditha thumbnail

Naa Aana Is Des Meri Laado
Na aana is des laado had to face some problem from Haryana Chief Minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda who had sent a letter to the Government expressing his displeasure over the show. They were unhappy with the story of the show and language, which is not from Haryana and so now the main villain Ammaji does not have many dialogues in Haryanvi.

http://www.indya.com/gallery/indyagallery.aspx?p=Controversy-filled-shows&aid=1004
niveditha thumbnail
Colors is slapped with another I & B notice and this time it's for their fiction show Na aana iss des laado

The channel will have to explain why their show shouldn't be taken off air for depicting a District Magistrate as corrupt and a womanizer. Colors is given 15 days to respond to this notice. Failure to do so would then lead the ministry to take further action.

In these episodes, the District Magistrate, played by actor Deep Raj Rana, is in Veerpur to investigate the cases of female foeticide but he turns corrupt and starts blackmailing the accused Ammaji (Meghna Malik). Not only he takes bribe but he also orders Ammaji to arrange for sexual favours.

The notice says the magistrate has been shown in a bad light and negatively. The Ministry noted that the magistrate's lust for women defies any logic. In fact, in one of the episodes women are paraded before him on his request.

"The entire characterization appears to be a grotesque caricature of a district administrator. There is no denial of the fact that portrayal of a public authority in a negative role is well within the rights of a creative medium. However in the democratic set up of our country, a District Magistrate is the chief representative of the Government at the District level. Thus deliberately portraying the character of the District Magistrate in a derogatory way appears to demean the public institution and bring it to disrepute unnecessarily," the notice said.

Colors official refused to comment at this moment.

Deep Raj Rana, the man at the centre of this controversy isn't overtly surprised by this reaction.

"Honestly speaking, I'm not surprised by this notice. If the ministry has find fault then perhaps they may be right somewhere. I too was a little apprehensive about the womanizing part of my character. I've played negative role in the past where I've raped and killed people. However, I must state this is a serial and I'm merely enacting the character given to me by the writers."

This is not the first time thatlaado has courted controversy. Not too long ago the Haryana government had sent a letter to the I & B ministry objecting to the show's content. They felt that the show was depicting their state in bad light. Fearing action, the show makers had then curbed the use of the Haryanvi language.

So, will there be changes to Rana's character now?

"There's no need for that. From hereon, there won't be any womanising track. DM will merely look to even scores with Ammaji. So, it will purely be a battle between Ammaji and DM," said Rana.

desi**fo***s.com

niveditha thumbnail
Deep Raj Rana and Natasha Rana

Deep Raj Rana, who is playing the lecherous DM in Na Aana Is Des Laado and Natasha Rana aka choti maa of Bidaai fame. These telly actors share a real life relationship quo… they are settled in matrimonial bliss since seven good years.

desi**fo***s.com
niveditha thumbnail

Ammaji of Naa Aana Iss Des Meri Laado
She is head of the Krishna nivas in Veerpur. She in the serial subdued the main protagonist Sia by making her daughter-in-law. Later on, she tells her that this marriage is false and it was her revenge.

http://www.indya.com/gallery/indyagallery.aspx?p=Good-characters-turned-bad&aid=1016