Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sattvik thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Why is Raghav absconding in Laado?

The recent events in Na Aana Is Desh Laado where Raghav (Aditya) goes missing has taken everyone by surprise. Well, the viewers will be in for a rude shock when the real reason behind Raghav's absence is revealed.

Spilling the beans on the ensuing track, a source says, "Currently, what we've seen is that Sia is tricked by Ammaji. All this has happened in Raghav's absence leading everyone to believe that it was Ammaji herself who is behind her son's absence. However, Ammaji alone isn't part of this conspiracy. Viewers will be stunned when it is revealed that Raghav himself is party to this conspiracy. Raghav who is really a mamma's boy wooed Sia only to avenge the insult inflicted by her upon his mother."

When contacted, Aditya said, "Well, I don't know anything about this even if I did, I wouldn't have been able to reveal anything to you."

Producer Shyamasis Bhattacharya refused to comment anything and merely asked us to watch the show.

This track is expected in air within a fortnight.Edited by sattvik - 14 years ago
niveditha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Star huae bimaar

The monsoons are getting delayed by days and weeks, but the onset of diseases have already started. With cold, cough and flu in the air, people are catching diseases very easily. Same is the story of Raghav aka Aditya Redji of Naa Aana Is Desh Laado.

"Aditya is down with flue. He has been bed ridden since two days due to which the production had to postpone his shooting," says the source.

Talking about his health our khabroo adds, "He is recovering from the flue but is very weak. The doctors have advised him rest and healthy food."

Recently Saurabh Pandey and Srithi Jha of Shaurya and Suhani fame to were prey of this.

Let's see now who is the next victim? Well for these poor actors, we wish them speedy recovery…

http://news.desi**fo***.net/television/indian-television-news/637-star-huae-bimaar.html

niveditha thumbnail
"Laado" is one such serial that has been addressing social issue on Colors. Before acting happened to
Aditya Redij a.k.a Raghav in Laado he was once upon a time involved in social awareness program.

"We had gone to the remote villages in Haryana where we carried out Social Awareness Programs. Women there were deprived of education. They were not allowed to go out and interact with people. We also taught them to read and write English to children. We also spoke to the women of the village regarding social evils.

On being asked about his journey as a social worker to an actor, he says, "I wasn't actually into social work – but my mind was inclined to it so I just followed that. The experience was pretty refreshing and feels good. I used to sense a certain amount of satisfaction in me after serving the poor." He has also gone to California as a part of his job.

The actor also states that his turn into modeling was also a piece of luck. He stresses "It has given me a lot of recognition and also help me realize my capabilities" when asked about the rumor of his death in his present serial Naa Aana Iss Des Laado, he verbalizes "I don't know anything about it, I am happy playing Raghav. All decisions are up to my production team"

http://news.desi**fo***.net/television/indian-television-news/674-the-social-reformer--aditya-redji.html

niveditha thumbnail
Recently in the show, Naa Aana Is Desh Laado, it was shown that the villagers paint the face of Sia's dad in black, giving punishment of what his daughter has done (she was said to have another relation with other man). This provokes Sia to take revenge and now finally she will revolt to the situation.

As per our khabroo from the sets, "Sia is in anger of what ever happened to her father. This fire was provoked by her mother in law, Aamaji. This is when the actress realizes that she has to fight back for whatever has been done."

"Now she decides to enter back in the house and in her dad supports the decision. There is a high drama where Sia is ready to live as a housemaid and go ahead with her revenge. She will try and change the environment in the house too," adds the source.

Do you think Sia will succeed in her plans to take revenge from Aamaji. Keep glued to you television for more action on the show.

http://news.desi**fo***.net/television/indian-television-news/714-sia-to-fight-back-in-laado.html

niveditha thumbnail

Nishant Shaukeen to enter COLORS' Laado..

Nishant Shaukeen will enter Naa Aana Is Desh Laado as Santosh's ex-lover..

niveditha thumbnail
Aditya loves to travel

Aditya Redij aka Raghav of Na Aana Is Desh Laado loves traveling and discovering new places. He shares with us some of his travel experiences.

Favorite holiday destination
Switzerland. It's a beautiful country full of natural and scenic beauty with wonderful cultural experiences.

Places in India you have been to

I have discovered a lot of North. I have also covered many places in South. I would like to discover West as I have not explored it much.

Places (abroad) you have been to
I have been to Honkong, London, Canada, Dubai, Switzerland, and Malaysia.

If you were given a free ticket to travel to any place across the globe, which would you choose?
I would love to go to Australia. I have not yet explored this beautiful island.

Most memorable trip
I was in Canada for 3 months for the Youth Exchange Programme. 9 Indians and 9 people from different countries were taken to Stanford. I had great fun sharing place with families and 17 strangers. Also I learnt a lot about their culture.

Most adventurous trip
My most adventurous trip was to Malaysia. I went to the Islands there and participated in numerous adventures and water sports like paragliding, Scuba diving, trekking. It was a thrilling and fantastic experience.

Craziest thing you did
In Malaysia there are exciting theme parks and breathtaking rides. There was this dangerous ride in which we all were scared to sit. My cousin challenged me to sit on it. Initially I was scared but I sat on that ride and won the bet. That was really crazy.

The trip you enjoyed the most
Dubai trip. I went to Dubai for Dubai Fashion Week and had the best of time. I was there for around one year.

http://www.indya.com/news/newsDetails.aspx?xfile=2009/August/News_20090805_22
niveditha thumbnail
The unit of Na Aana Is Desh Laado is enjoying an outdoor shoot in a village near Goregaon
Na Aana Is Desh Laado
east.

The story currently revolves around a widow named Sunita, who is suspected to be the daayan in the village. The unit is there to shoot for this particular sequence.
"We needed to shoot in a village and this was ideal as it suited our requirements," says the creative head of the show.

The cast is also having great fun shooting there. "It's a beautiful village located away from Mumbai's hurly burly life. It is surrounded by hills and there's a lot of greenery around. The atmosphere and the scenic beauty is simply enchanting. It's always fun to shoot outdoors," says Meghna Malik who plays Ammaji in the show.

The villagers are also having a great time! "The villagers are so excited to watch the shoot. I am enjoying the warmth of these people out here. And above all I am happy that they recognize me as Ammaji."
The villagers have not only welcomed them but also showered them with lots of affection. Meghna narrates one such incident which touched her.

"A few days ago, a group of 20-25 children approached me. They imitated me, delivered my dialogues and copied my gestures. I was more than happy to see how religiously these kids follow Laado. Some villagers also invited me to their home for lunch, but due to work pressure, I didn't get the chance to visit", she concludes.

It means the unit is not only enjoying the location but also the love of the villagers.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv-/Laado-goes-to-the-village/articleshow/4902085.cms
niveditha thumbnail
The characters of Shakuntalam Telefilms Na Aana Is Desh Laado have found a new way to have fun during the shoots. When most actors generally prefer resting during their break, over here the actors have a different way of releasing their stress.

"Whenever we shoot together, we often imitate each other during breaks. We copy each other's gestures and deliver their dialogues. It is a good way of relaxing and de-stressing ourselves," says Aditya Redij, who plays Raghav in the show.

When asked of whom does he imitate the best, Aditya says, "I imitate everyone. But according to my co-stars, I imitate Ammaji the best. I copy her gestures very well, but her accent and dialogue delivery is something which no one can copy," he admits.

And who imitates you the best? "My onscreen wife Sia. She copies me so well that even I am left amazed," he exclaimed.

http://news.desi**fo***.net/television/indian-television-news/2050-nakalbaazi-on-the-sets-of-laado.html

niveditha thumbnail
Laado's Raghav to turn good?

Aditya Redij, who plays Raghav in We hope Aditya gets what he wants.is hoping his character will soon take on positive shades.

The actor tells us: "My character has been negative for a long time and I'm hoping Raghav will change and support his wife, Sia. This depends on the creative heads and the scriptwriters." He adds, "I think he should change, so let's see."

He also says, "The present track focuses on Raghav trying to help his Ammaji with her court case, so it will take some time for him to realise that she is using him for her own purposes. This change will happen gradually. I'm very happy that my fans and wellwishers are appreciating my character and the serial."

The actor tells us about a strange experience a few days ago. "I was at a mall and some older women came up to me and started cursing me, saying, 'Sia ke saath aisa bartav kyun kar raha hai'. I then had to explain to them I'm not troubling her in real life."

We hope Aditya gets what he wants.

http://www.indya.com/news/newsDetails.aspx?xfile=2009/September/News_20090903_13
niveditha thumbnail

Tarun Anand's rescue act

3 September 2009, 01:15pm IST
Email Discuss Bookmark/Share Save Text Size: |
Na Ana Is Des Lado actor Tarun Anand recently proved that he isn't a hero on-screen but off-screen too.
Tarun Anand

Tarun was driving back after a late night shoot from Madh Island, an isolated and deserted suburb of Mumbai, when an auto rickshaw tried to overtake his car on a deep turn.

In the process, the auto rickshaw driver lost control over his vehicle and the very next moment it was upside down. Instead of driving off his car in the late hours, the actor halted his car and helped the driver and the passenger out of the auto.

"After a long tiring day of my shoot, I was driving back when a speeding auto rickshaw overtook me and was upside down. I instantly bought my car to a halt and helped the people in the auto to get into my car and rushed to the nearby hospital for their treatment. By God's grace, none of the two were seriously injured," says Anand.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv-/Tarun-Anands-rescue-act-/articleshow/4967334.cms