Dont Miss Naitik Bhabhi Maa scene FANTASTIC

sweet_shagun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 15 years ago
I just loved it i cant stop smiling... lovely scene Bhabhi Ma convinced finally Naitik is so smart!! Amazing very very cute and he called Akshara Gungi also... Who wants the details of just this scene!!

Luv,

Shagun

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
I do I do!!! Come onnnnn Shugs! Details do na pleaaaaaaase! This sounds awesome! hahahaha Naitik called her gungi?? hilarious!
starz4me thumbnail

Neki aur pooch pooch.

Sure Shugs........y not.....share with us what exactly happened yaar.....so he finally used the gungi for Akshara 😆.....chalo Bhabhi Maa ko convince karne ke liye hi sahi per dill ki baat kehdi. 😆

sweet_shagun thumbnail
Anu, Sonal! and every1!!

Yea u should have seen that scene... Naitik is so adorable yaar!!

I mean Bhabhi ma like a kid sitting in her room thinking does she have a majic wand

Naitik comes and then starts talking  then baato baato main he says he trusts her choice and not his Maa's so he wud marry a girl whom she selects not his Maa.. She says yeah... However she ask how was the girl whom he met, he says she wasnt nice and takes nooks in her face she says really she brings the photo and says she is not tht bad beta, she is not 20 but def 19 and wud make a good match.... She asks why he didnt like.... he said that the girl was Gungi since she didnt speak anything, Bhabhi Maa said that may be she wud have been scared , then His mom and sister come through the doors, n Naitik says thats why i wanted to Meet her, when Maa said the same... Bhabhi Maa says ya sure then meet her i wud talk to ur mom and she turned to see Gaytri and Rashmi standing...

Well its not exact detail if u watch the scene u wud understand the rest of the episode is also good!!

Luv,

Shagun
Cutydevil thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
guys i think 2maro naksh meet.... natik is soo sweet😳😳...his badi maa agreed cos of him... n thy all r goin too akshara house... Edited by mireen19 - 15 years ago
starz4me thumbnail
Thanks Shugs.....seems like Naitik knows his way around of getting things done for himself.
Gud Job Naitik.....aise hi plans banate raho Akshara se milne ke.....n we all will be very happy.😃
-phoenix- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
omg !!....this was such a lovely scene....his dad was so right.....the guy does know know to wheedle his way through the hearts of the women of his house....kaise bhabhi maa ko phasa liya apni gol gol baaton mein......lols :D
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Akshara-Naithik (Gen 1)

Naitik is THE best of all................ pehle i didn't understand what he was doing..but when he brought the topic of Akshara and suddenly said that's why  i wanna meet her again, then i understood what was in his mind....n i've started liking bhabhi ma too.....did u guys see her reaction when Naitik said "goongi hai" she was like "haaainn" i can't forget tht expression..i wanna download this scene yaar....Edited by _charu_ - 15 years ago
sweet_shagun thumbnail
Sonal,Tanu- Yep thats true.. he knows how to get his things done... being pampered and having tht little tinch of ego(As said in interviews) he is still grounded and understands whats going around thats the beauty!!

Anu-Where r u now i gave the details of the scene.... lagta hain too impatient to c the scene!!

Luv,

Shagun
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
thanx shagun for the updates....cant wait to watch....Aksh gungi 😆