Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

netra_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: hiya242

very true hiya .. i did't like this too .,... besides, SS i feel is the wrong selection for this character. We need someone who can really put out pavam face or someone who can really express disappointments in face clearly when the love of his life is about to engage ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† He has always had the stern look and i really feel funny seeing him trying to potray those expressions๐Ÿ˜† .. maybe he only suits characters like he played in andhanam. Because he trying to be jolly in Kalynama and that does not help much ๐Ÿ˜ณ

But one is very clear here, lots of things are knocking with each other .. ranjani need to take revenge, at the same making sure her family does not know this, on top of this trying to give hint to Gopi that she is waiting for the proposal ๐Ÿ˜•...

I really really hope KP can come back to Kalasam .. only she will be able to save this serial. I really missed the strong character that Ranjani played at the begining.. now days she seem to be getting soft withouth confidience

Caryn thumbnail

I have to agree with Netra here Bon.

It does not matter if SS is the main character or not, but the fact remains he seems not to be emoting the right emotions.

In Anandham he did well as stern officer, in Simran Thirai he did well as a psychotic husband and in Nalla Kudubam he did well, although I only saw acouple of episodes.

Unfortunately, he seems not to be doing the same in Kalasam & Kalayanam. (okay to be fair, I only saw one episode in Kalayanam) But in Kalasam...... he did not have it in him.  I mean, he lost his job, the love of his life is abt to be engaged or something.  All you can see from SS is his mouth is downwards and his eyes squinting to show sadness.  I am sure he can do better than that.

So there is only 2 conclusion I came up with, one SS cannot emote romance, that is why there was no romance for him in Anandham.  Or, SS has too much in his hand, that he is burnt out.  Either way, his fans are losers. ๐Ÿ˜”

Edited by Caryn - 15 years ago
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the updates pat..
brinny_g thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks pat
i think suriya character is quite mysterious...anyway, it looks like he will definitely kidnap the daughter of the judge

chandra always manages to look so majestic...i love her sari and her figure...but her saris are not enough to keep me interested in kalasam!!
Caryn thumbnail

Originally posted by: brinny_g

thanks pat
chandra always manages to look so majestic...i love her sari and her figure...but her saris are not enough to keep me interested in kalasam!!

Agree Brinny.  Chandra looks majestic and yes, my interest in Kalasam is slowly waning. ๐Ÿ˜ก I will give a try for another month, after that, I think I have some books in my shelf which is collecting dust, maybe I will put that 1/2 hour for better use than watching Kalasam 

Hi Fareen, welcome to IF.  Thanks for the info.  1000 episodes!!!  What in the world RK is thinking!  What is this with all the serials that they need to reach 1000 episodes.  First, it was Anandham and then it is Kolongal, then Kalasam........... Aiseh........... looks like all the production companies/directors/producers have gone bonkers! ๐Ÿ˜ก
Karthikka thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

It's plain torture for me - sluggish and boring. Oh well. This was what I had feared from the beginning.

sreeya852 thumbnail
what happened to those short and sweet serials, like ramani vs ramani and kokila enga poral or vazhkai, they made sense why can't these serials, and the worse part is there are just tooo many serial  out there, and for some reason they all seem so much alike in many ways.
well i hope RK figures out a way to get this serial back to the way it use to be very soon.
Caryn thumbnail
Thanks Pat for the updates. 

It is true Hiya.  What happened to good solid serials like Premi, Kungkamam, Sahana, Anni etc.  All these were potrayed family orientated and came with logic and added reality.  I could not wait to watch these serials, as they show it once a week.  If you miss it one weekend, next weekend you find it hard to follow.   Now if you miss an episode or two or more, it would not make a difference. 

My mum says you see all these actors/actresses in all the serials, you lost it somewhere. 

Anyone have Kalasam's email address?  maybe we should send them an email pointing them our woes. 
brinny_g thumbnail
thanks pat
kalasam needs kutty padmini back, thats what...yeah, if anyone knows their email, i too, would be interested in writing to them, regarding the storyline - i would also ask them who sutha chandra's stylist is, but advise them to fire the make up artist๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by brinny_g - 15 years ago
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the updates Pat..