Kalasam 9 - 13 Mac discussions

netra_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Caryn, ๐Ÿ˜› I really would suggest you to watch this episode. Seriously, her brown and blue saree๐Ÿ˜•. Saree I got no comments ๐Ÿ˜ณ.. annalum her make up for the blue saree .. I cud see she probably used half the foundation bottle ....๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sreeya852 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
iw ish the old kalasam would come back . after kutty padmini left the serial has been going down hill in my opinion, the story use to be so interesting.
thnx for the update!
Karthikka thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hiya, my exact sentiments!!! When KP was involved, although she was HOC, the prominence was given to all the other actors like RP, Uma, the MIL......now this is getting so rubbishy. Exactly what I feared when RP took over as the HOC.

Netz, thanks for the update. Judge working for a food critic, huh? Gourmet? ๐Ÿคฃ
Caryn thumbnail
Thanks Netz............

This is now all about revenge, revenge, revenge...... then half way, it will be twisted to something else.

RK should just concentrate on her acting alone, and leave creative ideas to someone else.  It is all about RK RK RK now.  Sometimes, it is hard to digest this.

Gopi, get your act together.  Maybe you should reveal your feelings now instead of later cause there is Sathia's nephew who has an eye on Ranjini๐Ÿ˜›
brinny_g thumbnail
thanks nets
i agree with the above comments! caryn, i think sathya's nephew character is scrapped, along with Uma and KP...I liked Neelambari, but now she seemingly has amnesia and calls herself Vasundhara? any more changes, and I might as well stop watching this serial myself
mellisai thumbnail
Thanks for the update Netra.
netra_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Karthikka

Hiya, my exact sentiments!!! When KP was involved, although she was HOC, the prominence was given to all the other actors like RP, Uma, the MIL......now this is getting so rubbishy. Exactly what I feared when RP took over as the HOC.

Netz, thanks for the update. Judge working for a food critic, huh? Gourmet? ๐Ÿคฃ

๐Ÿ˜› thanks for the correction karthi ๐Ÿ˜ณ 

yup, completely agree wit u, hiya and brinny .. seem like now the story is going out of track .. wish Kutty Padmini was still in ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ with Gopi entry ... seem like story is going out track ..

BTW brinny. i dun think Neela has lost her memory .. seem like she is hiding herself for certain reason.. remember last week patti says she is not suppose to be out in this situation nu? ๐Ÿ˜‰ something is wrong somewhere ๐Ÿ˜ณ
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the updates netra..
eclat thumbnail
Thanks Netra.

RK should bring back KP as Creative Head.  The storyline is slipping and if this continues then she will lose viewership although she has more fan following.
sreeya852 thumbnail

Originally posted by: brinny_g

thanks nets
i agree with the above comments! caryn, i think sathya's nephew character is scrapped, along with Uma and KP...I liked Neelambari, but now she seemingly has amnesia and calls herself Vasundhara? any more changes, and I might as well stop watching this serial myself

uma's charater is scrapped for sure, i swear i remember that uma/karthik were supposed to go on some business trip together, i really like their part, i got to see another side of uma, and actually felt that they should get together.
i want to know what happened to KP's character and who the father of her son is๐Ÿ˜•
and where did chandra's enemy go, i thought him and his sons were gonna be a big part, and i thought meena was actually going around with vinod๐Ÿ˜ณ. that would've been interesting to watch, especially since vinod's mama is the customs head, and casue vinod's dad didn't like ranjani.๐Ÿ˜†
and the whole customs people dissappeared! i actually like their part, and it gave ranjani something esle to do then take revenge on chandra๐Ÿ˜†
and neelambari's intro wasn't as good as i wanted it to be, i dunno like this vasundra angle with the rest of the story.๐Ÿ˜ก i was expecting sumthing more interesting.
and ranjani isn't the same anymore, she used to get away with the tricks she played on chandra, now she is on the verge of being caught.๐Ÿคข
this SS character should've been different, i didn't like it at all how there was a love story between the 2 3 yrs back, and his bro and sis inlaw just seem over board.๐Ÿฅฑ
basically all the reasons why i watched this serial have been scrapped and unanswered, especially with ranjani turning out to be less courageous then she used to be. ๐Ÿ˜ญ
i just hope KP comes back and starts from where she left off, and we could just forget everything else that took place๐Ÿ˜†