Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

netra_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

netra_rama thumbnail

atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Friday, Feb 20, Episode 610

Gayatri opens the door and notices Sathish on the floor tied with iron chain. She stands still helplessly....looks around ....and tries not to make noise and  sits near him to take the stuffed clothe from his mouth....but before that she hears sakti calling," akkkkkaaa....akka....don't touch him ..." Sakthi is tanding there with the switch with which he can electricute sathish...whenever he wants.

Gayatri scolds him...crying," ada paavi..you were putting up such a drama to me while you have kept him here all this time...? for this only I fed you while trying to save you from the poice...why da...?" Sakti laughs like a crazy ...( well he is mad) Akka...akka....ivvan..ivanthaan disturbed me....I was just hiding him right...he came here and started beating me up ...that is why I did this akka...ayo akka...you should not cry akka....you do one thing....go to Jeeva and tell her to go to Selva pretending like Nithila and make nithila..I mean my gowry to come to me"

Gayatri cries out loud and hits herself on her forehead and tells," ayo...I thought you are ok now...and I helped you to be here and see what you are giving me back...ha? dei...poda....you better untie mama..go" Sakti replies," ok...akka....vitudaren...but Ineed my gowry back .." Hearing this Gayatri is shocked and  Sakti continues," yei...yei wait I have not completed yet...you will go chennai and settle down in Selva's house ok...? then you are going to give Nithila...the medicine I give you for 48 days....when you finish giving that medicine Nithila would have compltely changed to my gowry and you bring her here and take your husband,,,,I will not have any objection akk....ahm,,,,,mmm.." ( Sakthi acted sooper oh...sooper here)

Gaytri shouts and tells." dei she is someone else's wife da....ennala mudiyaathu" Sakti repeatedly aks..." mudiyaathu....?? mudiyaathu...??? " and he sitched on the current and Sathish is screaming...seeing all this Gayatri cries and tells Sakti..." naan seyaren da..." Sakthi switches off and tells," paavam akka mama....you could have told this earlier itself right...po...nee poi mamavukku help senjuttu keezhe vaa" Gayatri runs out and brings a glass water and makes Sathish drink it.

Chennai:
Selva and Jeeva are discussing about so many things. Like bringing Thamira out and making Nithila's life better and Selva ask her how she can be so unselfish...Selva tells," If someone like Neelambari does this to me...I will not be sitting like this now...." Jeeva answers," no..nmo...I would have been happier if only Neela joined with her mother after Addhi has become a good person...anyway what to do?"

At this time Gatyatri comes there and starts," Jeeva ...do you know whereabouts of Sakthi? I have no idea ...where he is...I simply can not live in my house peacefully that is why I came here" Jeeva and Selva tell that she can very well stay there. Gayatri thanks them and Selva asks Jeeva and Gayatri to have some food.

Gayatri goes into Nithila's room and asks her whether she remebers her. Nithila tells her that she defenitely heard about her a lot from Selva and she thanks Gayatri for looking after her. Gayatri tells," I don't know amma how to reason out certain things...when you were there my brother Sakthi knowingly or unknowingly fell in love with you and all the troubles started...Now I have no idea where he is...that is why I came here for a change amma"

At this point Prabhagar comes there and announces that the pettition they had given for Thamira is being rejected..and amma will be put to death within 10 days asper law. Jeeva started weaping loud. Prabha tells that they still have 10 days and they can do something. He tells," I enquired about Murugan to Jagan and he told that Murugan was released from the prison and now he is out....if we find him something may happen"

Jeeva quickly puts things together and tells," appo...the other  day Murugan saw me and started running away from me....this means what...? he must have some connection with that Venkatachalam's murder...right...? we have to find him Prabha...some how we have to find him...then we can save amma"

At this point Nithila comes there and tells" if amma comes here I will not stay here.....saving amma may be your duty but it is not my problem....what,,? if you don't save amma...they will hang her to death...? good podattum...that is the punishment for her for killing my daddy....ava sethu ozhinja thaan enakku nimmathi"

Jeeva gets so furious with Nithila and screams at her and swings her hand to slap her...but she is stopped by others....
Edited by atina - 15 years ago
nithya_IF thumbnail

nithya_IF thumbnail

nithya_IF thumbnail

netra_rama thumbnail

netra_rama thumbnail