Bandham Feb 2009 Archives

netra_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

nithya_IF thumbnail

netra_rama thumbnail

atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Friday, Feb 6, Episode 601

Sundara is still in Neelambari's house. He tells that he wants to discuss with her something very important. Neela asks her assitant Samy to go inside and asks Sundara to continue. Sundara is very angry and shouts at Neela telling that she is causing so much havoc in the family. He continues," In the house Aadhi is like a  zombeeee staring at one place and sitting without talking to any one.....so to get some clue I approahed Shantha...and he tells that only Neelambari can answer all my questions....so here I am....what is happening here..I need to know right away" . Listening to all this Neela requests him to go hom and he will get the answer from his wife itself. Bt Sundara refuses to go and he tells Neela that he will move from there without knowing the answer. Neela raises her voice and tells," Sir...I am telling you that you will get your answer when you reach home.....I never told that you will not get the answers for questions but all I am telling you is I will not tell it out myself......ok...I will send someone to your house and you please go there and I promise you will get the answer sir....Please go from here NOW"  Sundara leaves from there. Neela quickly takes her cell and dials Jeeva's number.

Sundara comes back home  and Aadhi is still like a statue sitting. He tries to make her talk but no use.Sundara is puzzled and here comes Jeeva with nurse MAry. Sundara asks Jeeva who is that lady. Nurse Mary introduces herself about Aadhi giving birth to her first child and she was the nurse...Sundara recollects and recognises her. Jeeva interferes and tells MAry to go to Aadhi's room and talk to her.

Sundara is confused and tells her about Neelambari and he is asking what is going on. Jeeva tells," Mama...don't worry you will understand everything right now...come we will go to athai's room" Meantime...Mary comes to Aadhi and calls her several times to gets her attention. She repeatedly tells that she is Nurse Mary...does she remember her? Suddenly some chages in Aadhi's face and slowly she becomes emotional.....and in her mind one more time ...that hospital scene runs....Mary is taking a baby from Aadhi and handing over to her another baby etc,,,,,Suddenly Aadhi starts weeping......" ayo...Mary.....my baby......and my son....my son......" She stops and starts crying so bitterly....( soooooper acting by Nalini).....

Sundara and Jeeva come there and Jeeva tells to confused Sundara," Mama...see..for the first time in her life she is crying.....now everything will fall in its place...." As she tells this Aadhi faints and sleeps off. Jeeva tells that she will be alright and Sundara will get his answer when Aadhi wakes up. They leave Aadhi to sleep and all of them leave from there. Jeeva tells Sundara she will come and see him the next day as she has so much to do. She leaves too.

It is late at night....Sundara is sleeping in the Hall on Sofa. Aadhi wakes up and comes there and she comes to Sundara to call him but suddenly she changes her mind and walks out. Sundara wakes up and notices...Aadhi steps out and gets in the car.....Next we see is...Aadhi parks her car in front of nEELA'S HOUSE. ...She goes and knocks on the door. Samy comes and opens the door and tells that Neela is sleeping. But  Aadhi walks in and calls Neela....Neela.... Hearing this Neela come down. Seeing Aadhi she asks," vaanga madam...what is this at this time...you are here...what did I do now?....let me see whether you brought again some of your adiyaal to kill me??? oh...no....you have come alone...? Samy you can go inside.."

Aadhi starts," Neela I am to be blamed for everything ma.....for throwing you as you as you were born.....and for going upto the extent of killing you...." At this point Sundara comes there by auto and stands near the door listening to this talk. Aadhi continues," And...I am to be blamed not to look for you...and when you came to me...refused to accept you.....now...I am here right in front of you...won't you call me one time....AMMAA....please....." Hearing this Sundara is shocked...
Edited by atina - 15 years ago
atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Monday, Feb 9, Episode 602

Aadhi polambals to Neela about all her wrong doings and tells her to pardon her and accept her as her ammaa.....Sundara who is listening to the whole conversation gets shocked hearing this from his wife. He is frozen and continues to stand near the door while the conversation inside continues. Neela says," I knew that one day you will come to me and ask this but I never thought that this chance in you will come this soon madam"

Aadhi gets sad and tells her not to call her madam as that word tortures her. Neela replies,How can I call you amma....??Meaning of Amma can be ...anbu...irakkam....thyaagam.....dayavu...now tell me....have you got any one of these quality in you? if you show any one of this then I can call you amma...." Aadhi cries constantly and asks ," ok...what should I do to get all this qualities...tell me...I will do it" . Neela answers," you have become a pure woman mentally...and I need you as a real flawless mother for me...Just for your needs you have done so many evil things...like Thamirabarani amma's jail life...so you come back amma....as my mother without any evil thoughts....Just for your success you would do anything.....so come out of all this....and you have to take a decision...so that you change yourself just for your daughter.....and that day...when I beleive that you have changed compltely...then......that day I will call you ammmaaa..." 

Aadhi sobs...and turns to one direction and gets shocked seeing Sundara's angry face. Sundara storms in and tells," che.....are you a woman....shame on you..." Aadhi tries to explain but Sundara screams at her," nee pesadeh....all these years you have cheated me...you simply threw your own daughter and never told anything about it to me all these years...I am ashamed of being your husband...No...do not talk...just get out of here......if you keep standing here I may kill you...get our of here...." . Aadhi leaves crying.....Sundara and Neela have some emotional time. Both ask sorry to each other. Neela without any hesitation calls him Appa. Sundara is moved by this and asks whether he can stay in that house as her dad. Neela tells," ennappa...this is your house....by all means you can stay here....Samy...please come here...arrange that room in upstairs for appa to stay...." Sundara walks towards his room. 

Aadhi is in her house thinking and rethinking about what Neela told her about her change. Selva comes in and asks whether she is sick. Aadhi tells that she was waiting for him. She cries and asks Selva," dei Selva you will not go away from me right...? ( nithila comes down and joins them)...amma Nithila you also will not go away from right...amma....?? dei Selva I will write all this properties in your name...please do not leave me and go away da...please..." Selva asks her to stop talking like and asks her again what is worng with her. But Aadhi keeps asking Sleva to promise to her that he will leave her. 

At this point Sundara comes there clapping his hands....He starts," I thought you would do this only and you showed your real colour and asking him to be with you showing your properties.....see you have not changed.....and you will not..." Selva asks him to stop scolding his mom like that but Sundara relies," dei Selva you do not know what really happened...da" Aadhi pleads him not to tell him anything. . But Sundara continues," Podum Aadhi....all these years due to your evil deeds only others were affected but now...our own family is suffering....you better tell the truth to your son yourself....." Aadhi hesitates...Selva repeatedly asks her to tell the truth...Sundara goes on telling her to speak....Aadhi cries and tells," ennanga..how can you put me down like this....when I was young..listening to some josiyar...I gave away my own child...yes....but just because of that you can not talk about me so kevalamaa...." .
Selva screams at both of them," ayo...what is happening here...I do not understand....appa what is this? please tell me" Sundara starts...while Aadhi feels so so bad...," We were in Andaman after our marriage. Aadhi gave birth to our first born child which was a girl...( Selva and Nithila look at eah other with a puzzle on their faces) ...and some Josiyar came and told your mom that the girl baby would bring bad luck to her business and family....so your mom made arrangements to put that girl baby to her next room woman who gave birth to a baby boy. Your mom took that baby boy. That baby girl is Neelambari"......there is pause and both Selva and Nithila are stunned.

Now you tell my dear son.....do you think you should still be with your mother....???only if we all move away from her...she will learn a good lesson and that will be the best punishment for her...." Selva without wasting a second more turns to Nithila and tells," vaa Nithila let us go away from here....I have been waiting all these years too for her change of mind....but no use...Let us go..." Aadhi pleads to him ...not to go...and Sundara tells him," dei what are you waiting for now...let us go..." They three start walking towards the door....and Aadhi starts weeping.....( some sad male voice humming .....)
Thodarum
Edited by atina - 15 years ago
nithya_IF thumbnail

nithya_IF thumbnail

netra_rama thumbnail

eljay thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Since Neths is away konjifying with vinodh (oops, have I let the cat out of the bag?😉), and I happened to watch today, I thought I would save Atina some trouble and do the update.

Update for Friday, Feb 13, 2009 Episode no. 606

Neela is shocked to read the letter sent by Adhi.  She asks the lawyer why he didn't try to stop Adhi, but he says that he was unable to do anything and she said she was on her way to the Commissioner's office.  Neela calls up Jeeva and tells her about this and Jeeva laughs and says that if Adhi has written a letter and said that she is surrendering, then there is something fishy about it.  Neela says no, this is real and we have to stop it.  Jeeva says nothing is going to happen, but Neela has already disconnected and left.

Adhi is in the car, looking here and there while Neela is shown in her car, looking very tense and asking the driver to hurry up.  Adhi arrives at the Commish's office and goes inside.  She is waiting at the door and Neela arrives.  She says that Neela has thiruthufied her and now she has reformed so she is going to surrender and she just wants to hear Neela calling her amma out of paasam.  Jeeva applauds and says, Besh, besh, Adhi, you are acting very well, and tells her to go ahead and surrender.  Poor Neela is looking troubled, and Adhi says that Neela has to say only one word and she will surrender if that is what she wants.  Neela is really worried, and Jeeva says to go ahead and tell her to surrender.  Adhi sheds some more tears, and says she will do whatever Neela wants her to do.  Finally, on Jeeva's urging, Neela tells her to surrender and Adhi is stunned.  Again, she asks if that is what Neela wants her to do, and when Neela says yes, she goes inside.  Poor Neela is so upset, and Jeeva tells her to just watch, and she says that Adhi will be back in no time. 

Sure enough, Adhi goes inside and the policeman inside says that the Commish is away, so she asks about the officers under him, and the man says that they are also away on rounds, so she can return tomorrow.  When Adhi comes out, Jeeva tells Neela, See?  What did I tell you?  Neela tells Adhi that she too thought that Adhi had reformed, but now she knows better and she tells Adhi to go away.  Adhi is thinking as she leaves.

Gaya and Sathish on his motorbike.  Sathish says that she should not have sent Ammu to school and she should have kept her at home for some more time, but Gaya says that then she will get used to being at home and cry when she has to go back to school (strange logic!), that is why she insisted on sending her to school.  Sathish drops her off at work, and says that he will pick her up in the evening after picking up Ammu.  Then he leaves and Gaya goes inside.  Sathish comes back after going around the block, and hides around the corner and watches.  Gaya comes back outside, and looks here and there, and then calls an auto.  (One question here - I thought they lived in Mysore or Hosur, but the sign on the store behind her said very clearly, in Tamil, ... Maligai kadai.  Since when did they start doing signs in Tamil in Karnataka?)  She tells the auto to go to Gandhinagar, and Sathish follows.  The auto goes through various streets, and Sathish follows.  Then the auto stops in front of a house and she gets down.  She looks here and there, then goes and opens the door with her key, looks here and there, then goes inside.  Guess who is there?  Sakthi, of course.  She asks him if he has eaten anything and says she will cook something for him.  He asks her why she didn't cook at home, like she does daily, and she tells him that today Sathish insisted on dropping her at work, so she couldn't bring him food from home.  He tells her to cook with whatever is in the kitchen.  She goes into the kitchen, and lo and behold, there are vendakkais and some other vegetable on the counter, waiting to be cut.  If she has been cooking at her house every day, how are there fresh vegetables on the counter here?  Besides, she is locking the front door, so how did he buy vegetables through the locked door?  Last of all, won't vendakkai spoil if it is left outside like that?  I don't know about Karnataka, but here it will spoil if I leave it outside.  It becomes like marams, so stiff.  Okay, eljay, no more questions, or Atina will start muttifying and we have to take care of her head.  Anyway, she starts cutting the vegs.  Meantime, Sathish comes and opens the gate carefully and slowly, and goes to look.  FREEZE

(MEMBERSONLY)
Edited by eljay - 15 years ago