Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
Preita_Zinta,

I have updated the pics on Pg 4,5,6. Hope u can see them.
Greenbear thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hmm all are looking great.

Wow so many people, a rocking sangeet it must have been.
-Aleeza- thumbnail
LOL when the journalist asked sallu of burying the hatchet between him and SRK.. ..he seemed pissed off. He totally got into her face. 😆
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Salman looked really upset with the reporter.
burgerchaap thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
They all look awsome
though i'll have to speak a little something about Karishma's dress
...dosent she look abit childish?
Cheetara thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanx for the pics!......Sallu dressed so simple & looking so cute! The auto guys looking maha happy! m so jealous! heheh

Arbaz too looking good but LOL Sohail with that thing on his head, not good!.......and what in the world are Arshad & Dino wearing! and OMG Karishma's hubby's pants! poor SRK with that bad shoulder......check out Ritiesh, it's like he's sleep walking!......I can't beleive it! But this reception got more stars than the filmfare function! like evryone is there!

All the ladies, Kareena, Priyanka etc look gorgeous in saris......specially Kat in her pink number & minimum make up.......but m not digging Twinkles outfit

Sorry to say but Malaika looking waay prettier than the bride.

This lady is NOT Farhan's wife, right?
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
The one next to him is his wife. Lucky lady Is'nt it 😉

The other guy is Ritesh Sindhwani and they both are producers and business partners and they run the company Excel Entertainment. The girl next to him is his wife.

I completely agree with you on the number of stars present.  The who's who of the industry is present. 
All the A list actors of the industry were attending except the Bachchans and Aamir Khan.

All top heroes like Shahrukh, Hrithik, Salman, Saif. Top heroines like Kareena, Priyanka, Katrina.
Mrs Akshay Kumar, Mrs Ajay Devgan, Mrs Sanjay 

Others like Karishma, Raveena, Farhan akhtar, Farah Khan/Shirish, Lara, Dino,Zayed/Mallika, Ritiesh, Arjun Rampal/Mehr, Arshad Warsi/Maria, Azhar/Sangeeta, Neelam, Dia, Tanisha,Sunil Shetty/Mana, Ritesh Sindhwani, Manish M, Vikram Phadnis, Neeta Lulla, Shabina Khan, Sheetal mafatlal,Nandita mahtani, Rhea Pillai, Anu Dewan, Farah Khan Ali, Sajid Nadiawala, Sajid Khan, Aditi Gowariker, Queenie Dhody, Kunal Kohli.

Looks like her family has a lot of good will with lots of people from the indusry.
Edited by maddy1973 - 15 years ago
Mrs-KaranKundra thumbnail

y es

Originally posted by: Cheetara

Thanx for the pics!......Sallu dressed so simple & looking so cute! The auto guys looking maha happy! m so jealous! heheh

Arbaz too looking good but LOL Sohail with that thing on his head, not good!.......and what in the world are Arshad & Dino wearing! and OMG Karishma's hubby's pants! poor SRK with that bad shoulder......check out Ritiesh, it's like he's sleep walking!......I can't beleive it! But this reception got more stars than the filmfare function! like evryone is there!

All the ladies, Kareena, Priyanka etc look gorgeous in saris......specially Kat in her pink number & minimum make up.......but m not digging Twinkles outfit

Sorry to say but Malaika looking waay prettier than the bride.

This lady is NOT Farhan's wife, right?

yes my dear she is his wife n she is a celebrity hairstylist
n they have like 2 kids n one is 8
she does luk alot oilder then him

They all look awsome
Mrs-KaranKundra thumbnail
omg judt watched the vdo
sallu was well irritated
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9

Her dress is just yuck 🤢
Isn't she Neelima Aazmi?, Shahid Kapur's mother?, I wonder what is her reaction seeing Kareena there with Saif 😆

Edited by farislove - 15 years ago