Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anitamalik thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: angel77

Anu - Thank god ur online omggg i jus saw the new promo!

Haila RM *thud* but i wanna know one thing where is moral police now? If AR were doing the same thing on the bed unki kher nahi hoti

AR im glad the dad angle is finally brought up jus hope they cut short the melodrama and Riddhima makes father son bond stronger

Tina - Heyy! Im gonna be spending the day with KAM but he needed to finish some office work first

ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLL! I know right? Moral police likes this I guess😆 But I'm glad..I bet Rahul is gonna pull an Armi move and kiss her forehead/ Cheek😆

I hope Ridz bridges the gap between Father son....

Awww! Have fun out with Kam today!

Hey Tina...Parents are being parents to me today..Not getting along...LOL..Its not my daay todaay..
BB8Rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Karu......Have a great day with KAM...this was ur last exam rite?? Are u done for your travel and tourism course too??

Anu......What time is it there now? Are u gonna go to sleep soon?? LOLL at parents.....I never get along w/ my dad.....My mom is more lenient w/ me......

I just watched epi on tv now.....Only scene I liked was the Dhruv-Armi one ..besides that everything was not up to the mark.....I still cant stop watching Mon and Tus epi....Just loveeeeeee the nach baliye dance....Armi completly rocked the dance floor

If he dances w/ the same energy in JDJ this week then he is so gonna rock the show!!!!!

BTW Promo is tooo hot 4 sure.....Loving RM more and more every day now...
TonsOfWishes thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Congo everyone on 15th CC!!!

the episode was diff in a way--- on one side is the srs Dhruv@hosp, then there is RM story which is taking a diff angle and the funny Abhi-Niks story....

Abhi surely did rock today
cant wait for 2mrw whn Shanky sees his daughter pulling armaan n Abhi-Niks having funnier moments or who knows maybe this wud start their lovestory!
anitamalik thumbnail
Tina: It's almost 11: 23 pm..What about there? I'm getting ready to go off in a bit....

Episode was okay..Abhi-Nikky scenes were faltu and Armaan-Dhruv scene was the best! : )

I would have preffered RM over Abhi-Niky todaay!
anitamalik thumbnail
Hey Trupti! I didn't enjoy the Abhi-Nikky scene today...It was over the top to me : ( I would have preffered more RM than AN...a
armaanilicious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Tina - Nope T&T is on sunday but thats okay iv been doing it since 6 months iv mugged up everythig by now!

@ RM ditoo i loved their paper dance and now this looks like one hot couple is on this way 😳

Trupts - Hey i liked yesterday's episode wasnt one of the best ones but RM and AR rocked!

anitamalik thumbnail
Ok guys..I'm gonna head to sleep...Pissed at some things...Gonna get some sleep...

Goodnight guys..Will see you all at update time from lib since hotel class is canceled : ) LOL...

Love you aalll!
oops sorry anita went for a shower..

hey Karishma how r u wow exams finally over cool...seriously went exams are finally over u feel like a huge burden on your shoulders have finally weigh off...

hey tina DI how r u

ANITA
lol...seriously parents are parents if don help them they gonna say and compare why other kids can do why cant you..*sigh*..

RM

seriously how come nobody is like against it..if AR did it..they would have started coming out with lots of cases right now lol..i see a case of biaseness here yaar..

but seriously seeing RM reminds me when armaan came to riddhima house at nite when she was wearing that sexy outfit..

TRUPTI

hey there how r u..

Originally posted by: anitamalik

Ok guys..I'm gonna head to sleep...Pissed at some things...Gonna get some sleep...

Goodnight guys..Will see you all at update time from lib since hotel class is canceled : ) LOL...

Love you aalll!

gd nite anita sweet KSG dreams.haha..aaawww forget those bad stuff and have a great nite sleep..c u later
armaanilicious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Im off too...cyu in the evening byee!