Frequent Posters

Zareena thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
is amrita getting married?

Originally posted by: Zareena

is amrita getting married?

🤣🤣 Yes! To Shakeel. And I hear Kareena's got a beautiful gown for it too. Can't wait to see it. 😳
Zareena thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ms.GoodMorning

<br><br>🤣🤣 Yes! To Shakeel. And I hear Kareena's got a beautiful gown for it too. Can't wait to see it. 😳<br>

😲 now this is shocking news. I thought amrita will date only this guy.. wow didn't knew they will get married 😕 What happened between her ex bf? i thought they were serious.. 😕 From sangeet pictures, it looks like she is pulling shakeel's hand to the sangeet 😆
He doesn't want to attend the sangeet.. haha.

I don't know what happened with her ex, but she's only been with this guy for a little bit, but maybe they really are in love..

It's weird because at first she totally denied that she was going to get married and now look at this.
Zareena thumbnail

He doesn't want to attend the sangeet.. haha. <br><br>I don't know what happened with her ex, but she's only been with this guy for a little bit, but maybe they really are in love.. <br><br>It's weird because at first she totally denied that she was going to get married and now look at this. <br>

Same is with Shilpa. She denied all her rumors with raj and now she and raj own some team in ipl. I don't know why stars lie in such way 😕 Either they have no shame or they think they have no fan following 😆
Does Amrita have a fan following? haha.. not to be mean or anything, but I have yet to come across one fan of hers..

As for Shilpa.. someone who claims to know her very well says that she's still not with him. 🤓 who knows.
Zareena thumbnail

Does Amrita have a fan following? haha.. not to be mean or anything, but I have yet to come across one fan of hers.. <br><br>As for Shilpa.. someone who claims to know her very well says that she's still not with him. 🤓 who knows. <br>

reallly, someone said that? it's stranger after the ipl, it should be clear if they not together then they are atleast good friends.. 😕 I did liked amrita in her debut movie but she ruined her career by doing item numbers and really stupid roles.
What was her debut movie?

Wait, I'll pm you a link about the person who said that.. you can read for yourself.
Zareena thumbnail
her debut movie was kitne door kitne paas with fardeen.

Hey i didn't mean that i don't trust you, sorry if i sounded like that. These stars have so many excused to lie about..