Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: Dabulls23

Us three teenagers are falling in love with Paulson, Jai and Sallu 😉😆  Hawt Hawt Hawt dudes 😆😲

Hum 3 teens.....we rock..😆
Chits1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shabari

kya hotttt...chits...u call nair,paulson mithun da ,ghouse....sab hott...arrey wahan ac lagana padega ab......😆

what to do shabbo...I like all hott human beings..😆
devashree_h thumbnail
Even I liked Jai's performance in "Behka" but couldnt watch teh salsa performance so cant comment on that. And I think it was Terence's choreography which did wonders. The way they used props and the way he landed and after taking that spiralling turn..jump (whatever they call it 😳). It was just superb.
shabari thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: devashree_h

Even I liked Jai's performance in "Behka" but couldnt watch teh salsa performance so cant comment on that. And I think it was Terence's choreography which did wonders. The way they used props and the way he landed and after taking that spiralling turn..jump (whatever they call it 😳). It was just superb.

very very true...
akanna thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: goodstuff

yeahhh that's why the judges were asking him during the auditions "jeetney ki addat hai? ya addat daalna chahtey ho?"...nice :) i find him very adorable. is he south indian?

He is from Mumbai, but his last name is a mallu name (from Kerala), so I guess his parents are Keralites. Paulson is also from Kerala - he has the typical central Kerala accent when he speaks malayalam. Since Remo translates Paulson's malayalam to Hindi, it makes me wonder whether Remo is a mallu too??

Yes, Jai is awesome. I hope Jai, Paulson, Prince - all three will make it to the top five... 😃
Chits1 thumbnail
Jai nair is a mallu from Delhi
goodstuff thumbnail
interesting! i find south indian people have the body mechanics made for dancing.
Moon-Sparkle thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: akanna

He is from Mumbai, but his last name is a mallu name (from Kerala), so I guess his parents are Keralites. Paulson is also from Kerala - he has the typical central Kerala accent when he speaks malayalam. Since Remo translates Paulson's malayalam to Hindi, it makes me wonder whether Remo is a mallu too??

Yes, Jai is awesome. I hope Jai, Paulson, Prince - all three will make it to the top five... 😃

really?  cool good to know... and his age? lol.. can i guess ok.. maybe 19.. still 2 young for me haha
no actually hez like cute lil talented baccha.😉
Edited by Moon*Sparkle - 15 years ago
b_queen thumbnail
oooo...thtz y....i ws thinking where did i see this guy...yess he ws on boogie woogie...yess he is really good..nd cute :D
TenByZero thumbnail
Thanks for the link.He is a good dancer.Hope he makes it to the top 5.