Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: SRK Addict

Hiya Nitu, Great analysis as usual.

You guys are not going to belive this, but I was a bit bored when I saw the episode yesterday....I know, HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE!!! Well, thankfully I taped it, and saw it again before going to bed, and my fears of boredom to a flying leap, phew...saved by the Zeb / Kripa chemistry. Who knows, maybe too many other things on my mind while watching it the first time round.

Well, let me make an obligatory objection on my zulu countrymen here, by saying that comparing Prithvi to our Zulu Tribesman is an insult to the zulu culture. 😆 Now that said, compairing Prithvi to any tribemen / people, is an insult to that culture. (just my obligation as a fellow countryman, you know, patriotic person that I am). 😆

Few things thay got me yesteday....

The Angad signature style of signing with the lipstick, I kinsa think that Kripa might have sent that woman to do that to see what Zeb would do, not knowing that Zeb would see her.

And, Zeb's answer to Kripa's silent challenge....to kiss the fan on her upper shoulder, sigh, lucky lady....all the while staring unflinchingly at Kripa...Uufff, the upward flick of his eyes as they zones in on Kripa and that self satisfied smirk when she fled had me in a tizzy!!! 😳 And Kripa, like you so rightly pointed out, looked like her old innocent self...she actually reminded me of a high school girl, who, in an effort to see if the boy she likes, likes her back, sends a friend to put our feelere....so sweet, so nervous, so innocnet. I loved it!!!

Angad's...sorry Zeb's cool, arrogant attitude with the lot of them, including Kripa, who in Zeb's book has been lowered to "another crazy fan"....OUCH!!! That must have stung!!!

The entire Zeb / Kripa scene, where he so calmy tells her that if she wants an autograph then why put on a naatak (spelling?), and how her hackles immediatley rose to that reaction. You got to see a bit of the old Kripa furing those initial slaping days, but that didn't last long around Zeb's indifference to her....Ouch again!

But what got me the most was when as she was leaving, she turns and whispers "Angad", slowly, softly like she use to do during happy, mango days, and he immidiately turns to her (and maybe it was a gut reation to hearing her call him in that manner) with a look of softness and a twinkle in his eye, a slight smile on his lips. Her instictive reation to seeing him that way, the happiness, the smile, the readiness to run into his arm, only to be shocked when he says "Maria"....Oohhh, I couldn't help but feel a niggle of pity for her as she wiped the lone tear as she walked away.

I adored Zeb's body language yesterday....the raising of a single eyebrow in that negligent, oh-so-casual manner when the cop asks Kripa if Zeb is Angad, to the irritated "Oh Jesus" when Naina comes running in....

But the most amazing to me was the look he gave Prithvi as Prithvi walked out blistering like the idiot he is....that look of surety, of determination and of arrogance compared to Prithvi's look of outrage and evil. I'm sure Angad knows about Prithvi's involvement in all this, if not fully, then somewhat....there was something feral look in Zeb's eyes.

As for Zeb going to see Naina.... I'm not so sure about that.

Also noticed something....when Manik and the rest were plotting to get Zeb to the hospital, it seemed to me that Mishty looked concerned....which makes me think once again that she knows more about Zeb than she's letting on. Could it be that she phoned Zeb??? Just a thought.

Hmmm, I do seem to have carried on a bit....and to think I was bored the first time around....imagine what I could do, If I were exited from the get go. 😆

Bingo!!! Nicely put!!

Luv

Hafsa

👏👏👏...............Beautifully put Hafsoo! Even I felt my heart lurch for Kripa when she mouthed Angad's name with so much of soul-stirring love and Zeb horribly snubbed her...and to think, it's only the beginning.

Angad_Diwani thumbnail
Brilliant analysis H... very well done .... & hafta say taht there wasnt ONE boring moment in last nite's epi ... so its good that u decided to rewind it later .....

Angad's...sorry Zeb's cool, arrogant attitude with the lot of them, including Kripa, who in Zeb's book has been lowered to "another crazy fan"....OUCH!!! That must have stung!!!

&

The entire Zeb / Kripa scene, where he so calmy tells her that if she wants an autograph then why put on a naatak (spelling?), and how her hackles immediatley rose to that reaction. You got to see a bit of the old Kripa furing those initial slaping days, but that didn't last long around Zeb's indifference to her....Ouch again!

Yes... definite ouches on both accounts !!!! 😆 😆 He knows how to hit where it hurts the most doesnt he????

But what got me the most was when as she was leaving, she turns and whispers "Angad", slowly, softly like she use to do during happy, mango days, and he immidiately turns to her (and maybe it was a gut reation to hearing her call him in that manner) with a look of softness and a twinkle in his eye, a slight smile on his lips. Her instictive reation to seeing him that way, the happiness, the smile, the readiness to run into his arm, only to be shocked when he says "Maria"....Oohhh, I couldn't help but feel a niggle of pity for her as she wiped the lone tear as she walked away.

Ufff ! I know H.... that was simply to die for wasnt it!!!! !!! For a min there I thought that he had actually melted at that single word and I went Oh! No....😳😳

But the most amazing to me was the look he gave Prithvi as Prithvi walked out blistering like the idiot he is....that look of surety, of determination and of arrogance compared to Prithvi's look of outrage and evil. I'm sure Angad knows about Prithvi's involvement in all this, if not fully, then somewhat....there was something feral look in Zeb's eyes.

I like how to describe it ... FERAL indeed is rite! 😆 😆 Even I noticed this bit n me also thinking that somehow Zaib has wisened up to Prithvi's dirty game ... otherwise why would he would he give such 'knowing looks' to prithvi during this entire epi... its good its abt time too.... Know thyself ... but know thy enemy even better I say!!!

Also noticed something....when Manik and the rest were plotting to get Zeb to the hospital, it seemed to me that Mishty looked concerned....which makes me think once again that she knows more about Zeb than she's letting on. Could it be that she phoned Zeb??? Just a thought.

hmmm... I dont think sooo.... BTW ... frm the preview I am expecting that the Naina stunt'll fail ....coz that is when they bring the blood test walli shenanigan in .... And I think Dadi will be the one to break zaibs' act...

SRK Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Great Post T. amazing as usual.

Originally posted by: Angad_Diwani

She hates him?? ... yeah woman ! That was soooo evident from this reaction .... and zaibs' openly provocative move hit bullseye here ... Can he push her buttons or what??? This move was so quintessentially Angad!!

The man knows how his lady love operates and is going to use that to his full advantage.

Note to Kripa : What's good for the gander is good for the goose : Why dont u see his reaction when u cosy up to the assinine prithvi in public view of cassanova zaib... I m sure his reactions will be a dead giveaway too! Ufff! What a sizzler will this be!

Yup, I'm actually going to buy a new sizzle meter, cause the old one won't be able to handle to high voltage. All we've seen to date is Zeb's disdain and arrogance....now that the game has finally began, and Zeb is going to be in contact, hopefully close contact with Kripa more often, we'll get to see bits of old, jealous angad....sigh, I still remember what the las bout of jealousy towards prithvi resulted in, and I can't wait!!

3) Zaib's slight eyebrow quirk when Kripa was called Mrs Bose was also delicious (did you people notice it too?) I thought that this news kinda hit him (maybe he didn't know of their nuptials). But, full marks to him, he did cover it up all too well…

He did know, he gave her back the mangalsutra remember. I think it was more of a "what a farce this marriage is" kinda thing, or maybe he was silently saying, you're married, why stalk me then....oohhh, he knows the effect he's having on her all too well.

Just a thought as i tried to remember the quick in the brow....when the cop asked Kripa if she thought he was Agnad, was there a very slight, very fleeting sidewards look of concer??? I stand to be corrected, it happened so fast that I couldn't read that fleeting look.

Ok. as far as the future is concerned… Blood test and all apart ... I think that Zaib's identity will not be revealed anytime soon .

Prediction 1:
My prediction is that DADI will be his undoing. He will definitely slip up in front of her ( he always was more sentimental abt her than anyone else) & Kripa mite use this weapon to catch him. Where is DADI these days BTW?

Prediction 2:
Kripa will also probably try and match his tatooes ( ring finger and arm) and try to reveal him thru his old habits (which have a nasty habit of dying hard).

Note to kripa - what abt his TOUCH 😳 Cant u tell from that?????

Daadi is probalby attending another long overdue charity function in London, same as she was the last time things came to a head....she's always around when it's not important, never around when it is. But you have a point, daadi will be the one person who will have the ability to get Zeb to lower his defenses.

The tattoes, now that, like daadi also seems to appear and disappear when it suits them. 😆 Do you think she'll be able to get close enough to see those tattoes....and if he had enough money to get false documents, to set up his own death, he'll have the tattoes removed if he wants.

As for his touch, well he hasn't touched her as yet, he's been very carefull about that, so that's a wait and watch situation.

Some ppl here are also predicting fireworks as Kripa keeps the karva chauth ka vrath . That would be an interesting - nay potentially sizzling development to watch. 😛

I definately think he's going to interfer here as well. After all, she belongs to him so how dare she keep karva chauth vrath for someone else.

What comes to mind is a variation of the Dilwale Dulhane Lejaenge (Spelling?) scene...wher SRK lands up givng Kajol the water to break the vrath.
Nabihah thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
😊 Neetu how do u do ths soo welL?? 😆
Nabihah thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
😊 Neetu how do u do ths soo welL?? 😆