Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maya123 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Nits, looks like the good old kyph days return today.

Have been wondering to see if the old a-k chemistry is still there with Zeb entry and the year leap. So much has changed. It is a new story all together.

Will definitely watch tonight.

Thanks
Maya
elizabeth thumbnail

Originally posted by: nitica_82

Then of course, the Numero Uno Trolly-Prolly Prithvi came down with a psychotic attack…..forgot all about his wife and suddenly got obsessed with Zeb as did the other trolly-Prollies….

Hey Nitica, :-)

I've been away and _completely_ out of touch with everything since the trial, so I'm going to sound very stupid. But,

Troll Prithwi's married to KS??!!!  Oh NO!  :-(  They really are out to destroy KS' character, I see. :-(

Oh dear.

-E (who apparently will have a HUGE lot to catch up when she gets back to a routine life with a desk and cable access and daily doses of [email protected] :-) )
-Faith- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
lovely anaylsis as alwys nittu..🤗
n Elizabeth welcome back dear..
missed u n ur out of the world posts..
so happy catchin up lizzy..😊
Edited by sweetnsariyal - 18 years ago
prem_diwani thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Ok , After reading that update, I know one thing for sure, I will be watching this episode tonight when I get home... I have been so out of KYPH lately and like Elizabeth am slightly lost as I missed the episodes following her collapse in the court room.

Elizabeth welcome back 🤗 missed you n ur posts...

**PD**
Angad_Diwani thumbnail
Hey nits .... good analysis as usual....

Late nite's episode was a PURE TREAT to watch esp the Zaib-Kripa interaction .... I'd give it a 9 on 10.

These were my highpoints:

1.Kripa's "half aghast- half revolted- but - cant - stop -myself-from-watching-you" reaction to the show put on by zaib. It was FANTABLUOUS. Good acting by her. Her jealousy was soooo palpable.

It rocked. Esp loved her (involuntary) clawing out the tree as Zaib gave that oh-so-sinfully- delicious peck off the shoulder to that (lucky!) woman (BTW she looked like Praachi to me- correct me if I am wrong) as Zaib watched Kripa burn burn burn!

Uff! To say that it was fantastic is an understatement .... the sizzle meter was just off the charts 😳 😳 😳 Plus his expressions : Mock disdain, see what I can do to you-stance just made kripa wobble there! Mentally pictured kripa singing 'deykho deykho ab karo na mujh pey yun sitam , jaan meri jaa rahi sanam!!!' from LUCKY....

She hates him?? ... yeah woman ! That was soooo evident from this reaction .... and zaibs' openly provocative move hit bullseye here ... Can he push her buttons or what??? This move was so quintessentially Angad!!

2) Loved kripa's reaction : Going from relief & teary at seeing him alive to being disgusted with him for flaunting his 'penchant for other women' so blatantly in front of her - she went from a softened, grieving kripa to I-was-rite- to-ditch-him-all-along kripa!. Talk about having a quick silver temperament… she is the perfect complement for his intensity!

But Zaib beware: By flaunting other dames and rehashing your old-bad boy routines in front of her, you are only bringing out "maggie-the-cat" kripa (any one remember Liz Taylor as the smouldering wife in Cat on a hot tin roof?) When cornered and bossed around by an in-ur-face angad, she stood her ground & gave back as good as she got! So I think Kripa will try and turn the tables on zaib soon:

Note to Kripa : What's good for the gander is good for the goose : Why dont u see his reaction when u cosy up to the assinine prithvi in public view of cassanova zaib... I m sure his reactions will be a dead giveaway too! Ufff! What a sizzler will this be!

3) Zaib's slight eyebrow quirk when Kripa was called Mrs Bose was also delicious (did you people notice it too?) I thought that this news kinda hit him (maybe he didn't know of their nuptials). But, full marks to him, he did cover it up all too well…

4) Admire Zaib for being cool as a cucumber throughout the episode, even while confronting Naina. But his mercurial temper did flare up In the end when Kripa said u should be punished even more!!!

Ha…. Lady u should learn to quit while you are ahead…. You can only provoke him so much and get away with it . But Kripa as the 'agent provocateur' – trying to sniff out the truth has me smiling in anticipation!

Zaibs' demeanor when all the guyz ganged up on him together ROCKED. And boy did they change their tune the minute Naina arrived: Oh sorry hes not angad, hes zaib, lets leave . That turnaround made me smile: This pack of wolves I tell you …. Manik, Kartik and Prithvi – Watch out Zaib – they wont let you off easy! 😕

Ok. as far as the future is concerned… Blood test and all apart ... I think that Zaib's identity will not be revealed anytime soon .

Prediction 1:
My prediction is that DADI will be his undoing. He will definitely slip up in front of her ( he always was more sentimental abt her than anyone else) & Kripa mite use this weapon to catch him. Where is DADI these days BTW?

Prediction 2:
Kripa will also probably try and match his tatooes ( ring finger and arm) and try to reveal him thru his old habits (which have a nasty habit of dying hard).

Note to kripa - what abt his TOUCH 😳 Cant u tell from that?????

Some ppl here are also predicting fireworks as Kripa keeps the karva chauth ka vrath . That would be an interesting - nay potentially sizzling development to watch. 😛

And yea... Nits I agree with you ... something personal has indeed re-ignited b/w Zaib & Kripa (as we all knew it would...)

Prithvi ... be prepared to become a mute spectator as this sizzling conflagration plays out right in front of you.... 😃

AngadKripa4eva thumbnail
Wonderful Analysis Nitu di! 👏 Now I can't wait to watch the episode! It's all starting all over again- the dazed and star-struck Kripa and the arrogant Angad both obsessed with eachother, whether in hate or love! Bechara Prithvi! He should go and purchase himself a tabla, because if Zeb has his way, he'll be singing alot of renditions of 'tadap tadap se is di se aha nikal ti rahi, mujh ko saza di pyaar ki aisa kya gunah kiya...'
I'm loving it! 😆
Angad_Diwani thumbnail

Originally posted by: AngadKripa4eva

It's all starting all over again- the dazed and star-struck Kripa and the arrogant Angad both obsessed with eachother, whether in hate or love!

OBSSESSED .... Yes.... this is such an apt description of what angad - Kripa feel towards each other!!! Ufff!! Iss key agey hum aur kya kahain ....

Bechara Prithvi! He should go and purchase himself a tabla, because if Zeb has his way, he'll be singing alot of renditions of 'tadap tadap se is di se aha nikal ti rahi, mujh ko saza di pyaar ki aisa kya gunah kiya...

Love ur suggestion for prithvi .... its TOO GOOD!!!! 😆
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

👏

Originally posted by: Angad_Diwani

Hey nits .... good analysis as usual....

Late nite's episode was a PURE TREAT to watch esp the Zaib-Kripa interaction .... I'd give it a 9 on 10.

These were my highpoints:

1.Kripa's "half aghast- half revolted- but - cant - stop -myself-from-watching-you" reaction to the show put on by zaib. It was FANTABLUOUS. Good acting by her. Her jealousy was soooo palpable.

It rocked. Esp loved her (involuntary) clawing out the tree as Zaib gave that oh-so-sinfully- delicious peck off the shoulder to that (lucky!) woman (BTW she looked like Praachi to me- correct me if I am wrong) as Zaib watched Kripa burn burn burn!

Uff! To say that it was fantastic is an understatement .... the sizzle meter was just off the charts 😳 😳 😳 Plus his expressions : Mock disdain, see what I can do to you-stance just made kripa wobble there! Mentally pictured kripa singing 'deykho deykho ab karo na mujh pey yun sitam , jaan meri jaa rahi sanam!!!' from LUCKY....

She hates him?? ... yeah woman ! That was soooo evident from this reaction .... and zaibs' openly provocative move hit bullseye here ... Can he push her buttons or what??? This move was so quintessentially Angad!!

2) Loved kripa's reaction : Going from relief & teary at seeing him alive to being disgusted with him for flaunting his 'penchant for other women' so blatantly in front of her - she went from a softened, grieving kripa to I-was-rite- to-ditch-him-all-along kripa!. Talk about having a quick silver temperament… she is the perfect complement for his intensity!

But Zaib beware: By flaunting other dames and rehashing your old-bad boy routines in front of her, you are only bringing out "maggie-the-cat" kripa (any one remember Liz Taylor as the smouldering wife in Cat on a hot tin roof?) When cornered and bossed around by an in-ur-face angad, she stood her ground & gave back as good as she got! So I think Kripa will try and turn the tables on zaib soon:

Note to Kripa : What's good for the gander is good for the goose : Why dont u see his reaction when u cosy up to the assinine prithvi in public view of cassanova zaib... I m sure his reactions will be a dead giveaway too! Ufff! What a sizzler will this be!

3) Zaib's slight eyebrow quirk when Kripa was called Mrs Bose was also delicious (did you people notice it too?) I thought that this news kinda hit him (maybe he didn't know of their nuptials). But, full marks to him, he did cover it up all too well…

4) Admire Zaib for being cool as a cucumber throughout the episode, even while confronting Naina. But his mercurial temper did flare up In the end when Kripa said u should be punished even more!!!

Ha…. Lady u should learn to quit while you are ahead…. You can only provoke him so much and get away with it . But Kripa as the 'agent provocateur' – trying to sniff out the truth has me smiling in anticipation!

Zaibs' demeanor when all the guyz ganged up on him together ROCKED. And boy did they change their tune the minute Naina arrived: Oh sorry hes not angad, hes zaib, lets leave . That turnaround made me smile: This pack of wolves I tell you …. Manik, Kartik and Prithvi – Watch out Zaib – they wont let you off easy! 😕

Ok. as far as the future is concerned… Blood test and all apart ... I think that Zaib's identity will not be revealed anytime soon .

Prediction 1:
My prediction is that DADI will be his undoing. He will definitely slip up in front of her ( he always was more sentimental abt her than anyone else) & Kripa mite use this weapon to catch him. Where is DADI these days BTW?

Prediction 2:
Kripa will also probably try and match his tatooes ( ring finger and arm) and try to reveal him thru his old habits (which have a nasty habit of dying hard).

Note to kripa - what abt his TOUCH 😳 Cant u tell from that?????

Some ppl here are also predicting fireworks as Kripa keeps the karva chauth ka vrath . That would be an interesting - nay potentially sizzling development to watch. 😛

And yea... Nits I agree with you ... something personal has indeed re-ignited b/w Zaib & Kripa (as we all knew it would...)

Prithvi ... be prepared to become a mute spectator as this sizzling conflagration plays out right in front of you.... 😃

👏👏👏...ooh what a delicious reply! I agree, it was such satisfaction to see Kripa combust in jealousy , especially when she clawed at that poor tree's bark! It seemed as if she would go right ahead , slap that girl (no, she ain't Prachi) and box Zeb's ears.

Karvachauth ka vrat? Am sure, Zeb will make an appearance. Prithvi can go river-rafting.

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Wonderful Analysis Nitu di! 👏 Now I can't wait to watch the episode! It's all starting all over again- the dazed and star-struck Kripa and the arrogant Angad both obsessed with eachother, whether in hate or love! Bechara Prithvi! He should go and purchase himself a tabla, because if Zeb has his way, he'll be singing alot of renditions of 'tadap tadap se is di se aha nikal ti rahi, mujh ko saza di pyaar ki aisa kya gunah kiya...'
I'm loving it! 😆

😆😆😆...You are so cute, AK4! Chal yaar, Prithvi ko tabla khareed kar dete hain, funds ekatthe karo.😆😆😆

SRK Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hiya Nitu, Great analysis as usual.

You guys are not going to belive this, but I was a bit bored when I saw the episode yesterday....I know, HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE!!! Well, thankfully I taped it, and saw it again before going to bed, and my fears of boredom to a flying leap, phew...saved by the Zeb / Kripa chemistry. Who knows, maybe too many other things on my mind while watching it the first time round.

As usual, psycho Prithvi has lost his head completely…went like a crazed Zulu tribesman to search out Zeb's credentials…

Well, let me make an obligatory objection on my zulu countrymen here, by saying that comparing Prithvi to our Zulu Tribesman is an insult to the zulu culture. 😆 Now that said, compairing Prithvi to any tribemen / people, is an insult to that culture. (just my obligation as a fellow countryman, you know, patriotic person that I am). 😆

Few things thay got me yesteday....

The Angad signature style of signing with the lipstick, I kinsa think that Kripa might have sent that woman to do that to see what Zeb would do, not knowing that Zeb would see her.

And, Zeb's answer to Kripa's silent challenge....to kiss the fan on her upper shoulder, sigh, lucky lady....all the while staring unflinchingly at Kripa...Uufff, the upward flick of his eyes as they zones in on Kripa and that self satisfied smirk when she fled had me in a tizzy!!! 😳 And Kripa, like you so rightly pointed out, looked like her old innocent self...she actually reminded me of a high school girl, who, in an effort to see if the boy she likes, likes her back, sends a friend to put our feelere....so sweet, so nervous, so innocnet. I loved it!!!

Angad's...sorry Zeb's cool, arrogant attitude with the lot of them, including Kripa, who in Zeb's book has been lowered to "another crazy fan"....OUCH!!! That must have stung!!!

The entire Zeb / Kripa scene, where he so calmy tells her that if she wants an autograph then why put on a naatak (spelling?), and how her hackles immediatley rose to that reaction. You got to see a bit of the old Kripa furing those initial slaping days, but that didn't last long around Zeb's indifference to her....Ouch again!

But what got me the most was when as she was leaving, she turns and whispers "Angad", slowly, softly like she use to do during happy, mango days, and he immidiately turns to her (and maybe it was a gut reation to hearing her call him in that manner) with a look of softness and a twinkle in his eye, a slight smile on his lips. Her instictive reation to seeing him that way, the happiness, the smile, the readiness to run into his arm, only to be shocked when he says "Maria"....Oohhh, I couldn't help but feel a niggle of pity for her as she wiped the lone tear as she walked away.

I adored Zeb's body language yesterday....the raising of a single eyebrow in that negligent, oh-so-casual manner when the cop asks Kripa if Zeb is Angad, to the irritated "Oh Jesus" when Naina comes running in....

But the most amazing to me was the look he gave Prithvi as Prithvi walked out blistering like the idiot he is....that look of surety, of determination and of arrogance compared to Prithvi's look of outrage and evil. I'm sure Angad knows about Prithvi's involvement in all this, if not fully, then somewhat....there was something feral look in Zeb's eyes.

As for Zeb going to see Naina.... I'm not so sure about that.

Also noticed something....when Manik and the rest were plotting to get Zeb to the hospital, it seemed to me that Mishty looked concerned....which makes me think once again that she knows more about Zeb than she's letting on. Could it be that she phoned Zeb??? Just a thought.

Hmmm, I do seem to have carried on a bit....and to think I was bored the first time around....imagine what I could do, If I were exited from the get go. 😆

"Something personal and intimate has already begun between Zeb-Kripa...and it's strictly between them."

Bingo!!! Nicely put!!

Luv

Hafsa