Lets Discuss Naitik Character

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 15 years ago
guys...we know that naitik is not here yet...lets just discuss how is naitik character whether he is simple...nice...naughty...sweet...prankster...extrovert or arrogant...hot-tempered...introvert guy....

we all know that akshara is sweet...simple...cultured...traditional....totally introvert...shy and beautiful....so lets discuss what qualities does her husband has that makes her fall head over heels in love with him

yes i know he is not here yet and its not approriate to discuss him but still we can imagine just like in our real life we have imagine some qualities of how our future husband should have...lets just discuss till he enters.....at least we get to know what kind of attitute we want in naitik....

well my answer is he will be simple...nice...sweet...handsome of course...naughty...prankster and total extrovert which will irritate akshara alot at first but then in the end these are the qualities that akshara will love in him because akshara is brought up very introvert and to break hee shell she needs a totally prankster...naughty and extrovert type of guy who really teaches her what is life and love....and i think naitik possesed the qualities of the simple...nice...sweet....naughty...prankster...extrovert qualities

i don't think naitik is arrogant...hot-tempered or no manners man or introvert because the promos doesn't show him in this qualities....

Edited by Mages - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DiscoDhokla thumbnail
make this a sticky topic plz!!!! later when he enters we can discuss their chemistry here... flaws n flawlessness
well i dont think he'll be totally extrovert but yaa he'll be very friendly n he'll make gr8 frnds vd anshu which akshara will like.. he have respect for all d elders which akshara falls for we had seen dis in rituraj's case...
he'll b differnt den akshara yet same in some way... by looks he dont seem 2 be prankster but yeah looks can be decisive....

-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
am sure his character's gonna be sweet
i did'nt find him naughty through the promo's

so basically my prediction would be a Good Natured person with values and one who respects relationships and understands others😳
sweet_shagun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Dear,

The wait is really very long.... but yes everyone is eagerly waiting to see Naitik enter...However its too early to comment, let him enter then i think i wud be in a better position to discuss...

Luv,

Shagun
-Ami- thumbnail
I'm thinking that Naitik will be a very sweet, caring, and simple person. Through the promo's I've seen, that what I've imagined Naitik to be.

And I'm guessing that the most best quality he'll have is that he's be very respectful and caring towards others. Especially his elders

I seriously can't wait till Naitik enters!
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
yaar..........its too early 2 cmnt..
apothecary thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I think he will be very sweet and caring
-Maya- thumbnail
ya its early to comment but he overall seems like a nice n caring guy atleast way better than Rithuraj..one thing i noticed in the promos is that Naitik is quite different from Akshara..he is quite modern while Akshara is traditional..for example..Akshara made him wear a turban in the promo but he removed it n wore a cap..their likes differ..so ya they might be quite opposite  to each other n opposites attract

Edited by -Maya- - 15 years ago