Bee3nazz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
ok guys soz but my comp keeps messing up and i cant seem to stay online long so this is a quick short update, hope u dont mind

Re-cap:-
  • Cr acuses RN of using Rumi and so RN says she wont be involved with them again
  • Cr tries to persuade RS from not piking YuRa, he doesnt agree
  • Rumi want RN not Cr

High-lights:-
  • RN in her room Rumi come and tell her they want her not CR, RN plans that to get Rumi as RS faves they need to make YuRa look bad sao they need their mistakes
Nisha scene
  • Saksh see's Nikki and apologises for what he said at the temple, niki asks him not to as what he said was heart felt and true and walks away
  • skash turns and calls her, he says i saw that u where worried and thought u were upset so thats why i asked for forgiveness, he asks whats the problem and to tell me
  • Niki says she is worried about her dad and Saksh says dont worry he will be fine aslong as he has ur prayers, he asks her to promise that she will not get worried or be lonely from now on
  • Rani maya is watching and is glad for Nisha and she comments this and says im glad that niki is not alone any more if RS was fine Yudi would have talked to him about ur nuptials by now but once RS is ok we will let him now, no1 can stop u both becoming one now
  • RB hear all and tell Rudr angry and grabs his gun, RN stops him
  • Yudi see's them and asks where they were going and RN makes an escuse that Rudr was going to teach RN to target shoot
  • In their room RN says to Rudr this is the mistake we were looking for and now we can use this against YuRa
  • Niki tells rani that she is worried about RS reaction and Rani says now that Yudi is with us there is nothing to worry about, now he only needs to learn about Saksh, RN is listening (mini CR that she is)
  • Yudi wants Saksh's advise as a friend on niki getting remarried.
  • Niki and Rani get up to see RN and Rani is about to explain when RN says that i understand and u are right babhi niki deserves to live her life, i am also with u now
  • Saksh says that niki is suffering for a sin that she hasnt even commited and she deserves to live her life, Yudi agree's and says that he will now definitly tell RS even though he may take some time to agree but im sure he will want his daughters happiness then we can look for a fine husband for niki
  • Saksh says i want to tell u something
xXx Bee

pls dont forget to use thnk u button to show appreaciation!!!

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hayaa.m thumbnail
Hey Bee 🤗..seeing ur update after long time ..hopefully things r fine at ur side 😊
evonora thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks Bee…welcome back..hope all is well…oooooo I am nervous.. I don't want Yura to fight…but I don't think this will be severe enough for Yudi to kick Rani out of the house…but I do think they may go on a vinwas together because of Nikki and Sasks

bobbiedhillon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yudi is going to find out about Nisha from Saksh tomorrow...........today's episode was just ok....
Jenifer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I'm so confused about RN...on YuRa's as well as on RuMi's side, I wonder what her game is?

evonora thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I think RN is using divide and rule strategy…!!
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks for the update Bee!! Great to have to back. 😃Well, here's RN's test....if she supports Yura, she is not so negative....but if she actually supports rumi in all this, then she is a negative character....nobody's friend...just there to create chaos in that palace.....

akash99 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanks
I think Sakshm will tell Yudi about his love for Niki
and  I think Yudi will accept their relation
Angel78692 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: akash99

thanks

I think Sakshm will tell Yudi about his love for Niki
and  I think Yudi will accept their relation

i totally agree with you that is exactly what i thought when
saksh said to yudi that he needed to talk to him😆
bobbiedhillon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sharan99

Thanks for the update Bee!! Great to have to back. 😃Well, here's RN's test....if she supports Yura, she is not so negative....but if she actually supports rumi in all this, then she is a negative character....nobody's friend...just there to create chaos in that palace.....

Anshu,

Ahi to hum jaanah chahte hai ki woh kis taraf hai........😆😆  (Trying to copy Kapil here)