Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: bobbiedhillon

Anshu,

Ahi to hum jaanah chahte hai ki woh kis taraf hai........😆😆  (Trying to copy Kapil here)

mujhe abhi bhi umeed hai Bobbie....me living in hope...woh kahate hai na umeed par duniya kaayam hai....😆 ..... haven't seen the epi yet so really not in a position to comment on RN...only thing is if she actually helps Yura...that does not mean she is positive....she still has some motive but this will mean she is not another CR
Nisha_07 thumbnail
Thanks Bee ðŸ˜Š  Hmm, so RN playing both sides huh? I wonder if there's a third here..whilst everyone is busy with their infighting a third comes along and walks off with everything....I wonder. 
Bee3nazz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
aww thnks guys for the appreciation im back i jus had a few probs at home with my neice who managed to injure herself at school and needed babysitting at hosp for treatment!!!
yh guys im not sure about RN she's nither here nor there but she is definitly two faced, hathi ke jaise jiske kahne ke daant aur hai aur chupane ke daant aur. well we'll just have to keep a close eye on her!!!
and guys i think we might have every reason to be worried she seem's bittersweet to me...

xXx Bee
bsingapury thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Nisha_07

Thanks Bee ðŸ˜Š  Hmm, so RN playing both sides huh? I wonder if there's a third here..whilst everyone is busy with their infighting a third comes along and walks off with everything....I wonder. 

exact same thought she is like.divide and rule ...she is no body's friends
she advice rani to inform yudi because she somehow wants to involve yudi in this matter as soon as possible...........because right now if RS will come to know only rani will be blamed but she wants yudi get all blame then her one trone is out of her way

and rahi baat rumi.....she does not haev to worry abotu them they are like puppet in her hand..............at the end of the game will just wipe them out like dirt

she is no body's friend she is just here to capture everything and i wish she will do that so yura will learn their lesson
monu_tan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Bee3nazz

aww thnks guys for the appreciation im back i jus had a few probs at home with my neice who managed to injure herself at school and needed babysitting at hosp for treatment!!!
yh guys im not sure about RN she's nither here nor there but she is definitly two faced, hathi ke jaise jiske kahne ke daant aur hai aur chupane ke daant aur. well we'll just have to keep a close eye on her!!!
and guys i think we might have every reason to be worried she seem's bittersweet to me...

xXx Bee

Hey Bee long time no see.. Hope all is well with ur niece now..Give her a kissy from me and tell her to get well soon..
Hmmm i think RN was nice to Rani only to provoke her to do something wrong..Just like CR used to do with Yudi..Hmmm interesting..Thanks for the update sweety...
samicute thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

thanzx bee...

y he kick his wife outside from the house