Episode Discussions: Feb 23rd - 27th

khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 15 years ago

Hello members,

This move is just to cut down on the repetitive topics. Please do any random topics or any dicussions regarding this week (February 23 - 27, 2009)'s Kis Desh Mein Hai Mera Dil episodes HERE.

This topic does NOT accept show updates, highlights are fine. Please post any episode one-liners and how I feel'ers here.

There shall be NO bashing. No multiple posts. Use the @ button if you want to reply to more than 2 posts.

Use this thread wisely. Anyone using this thread in the wrong manner will get into trouble. Don't think we see anything but yes we are. We have eyes all around, so be careful with what you say and do.

-KDMHMD Dev Team
Edited by khushix - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Anusha- thumbnail
Hope my prediction comes true
Veera desrves a tight slap form atleast lallu bahut hogaya uska emotional Attyachaar...
I think Prem will support Nihaal...
jyothi25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
lallu only beats his sons not daughters dear............... i think prem will separate them............
only.asking thumbnail
OMG!  Lallu sez that we shouldn't interfere in husband wife affairs... Prem sez no, we should free Nihal from Veera... Coz She is not Worthy of Nihal!!
khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
yea anu...im sure prem will support nihal....and i was also hoping for lallu to slap veera....of course prem wont..and cant...so lallu..pls...i really hope he slaps her n end veera's track!....

i think she'l go away from the house and go to RR....and RR is gonna use her again...

-Anusha- thumbnail
Prem seperates Nihaal and Veera that would be a big probs for Premeer itself because i am damn sure that Veera will make both Premeer life hell if she stays in Juneja Mansion...i dont want that Veera bhoot to stay in Prem's house and detroy our happiness..
Slapping i too donno whether this slapping happens or not..but i wish to see that
only.asking thumbnail
Veera goes to Nihal and asks If my punishment is to stay at home coz Nihal lost his contract coz of Veera's bad attitude... Then What is Nihals' punishment for Preet losing his job!!
jyothi25 thumbnail
yes......... i told know he will separate them............know heer asks why did u do that?
-Anusha- thumbnail
My prdiction cameeeeeeeeeee true as i said Veera is not worhy of Nihaal  yippeeeeeeeeeeee
only.asking thumbnail
Prem starts saying that Veera is a bad person who needs to be punished... But Mr. Nihal sez no! Prem, don't shout at my wife!... Coz she has to suffer lots coz of my poverty... BLAH, BLAH, BLAH! OMG, LOTS of Bhashans from Prem, Lallu, Heer!!! Argh!