Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LiveLoveLaugh5 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: only.asking

Prem starts saying that Veera is a bad person who needs to be punished... But Mr. Nihal sez no! Prem, don't shout at my wife!... Coz she has to suffer lots coz of my poverty... BLAH, BLAH, BLAH! OMG, LOTS of Bhashans from Prem, Lallu, Heer!!! Argh! 

somebody just kill veera...i cant stand her any longer
-Anusha- thumbnail
Bhashans yaar i can hear because it is against Veera so i am happy but my bro is not allowing me to watch show as he is wattching some other channel
i am happy that Prem is on Nihaal's side..Nihaal supporting us bhoot damn disgusting
only.asking thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Congo Anushka... Prem actually said that... But it is kinda going all weird and fast just now... I don't think Veera has forgiven and forgotten... But everyone is hugging everyone just now... Dunno about Preet... With that Silly KKKG music playing in the background... Oh, here's preet, seeing them to the door.  So no hard feelings between Preet Nihal, I see..

As they leave, Nihal apologises to Preet. But Preet sez look after Veera... Now Preet wonders how to go back into the house...
only.asking thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Precap: Lallu telling Preet that you've always taken taken.  Now it's our turn to take...
khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
hope this family drama is over now...gosh!...🥱
-Anusha- thumbnail

Congo Anushka... Prem actually said that... But it is kinda going all weird and fast just now... I don't think Veera has forgiven and forgotten... But everyone is hugging everyone just now... Dunno about Preet... With that Silly KKKG music playing in the background... Oh, here's preet, seeing them to the door.  So no hard feelings between Preet Nihal, I see..

As they leave, Nihal apologises to Preet. But Preet sez look after Veera... Now Preet wonders how to go back into the house...

lite this drama has completed i am happy for that and prem siad that dialog i am happy for that too as she deseves that dialog as she is not worthy for Nihaal..Who will forgive Veera after all these yaar..she scolded heer, nihaal without any reason and scolding Prem also idiot lady..hope she gets some brain aleast now
 why they are hugging asha this is confusing me ?..
thank god no preet and nihaal fight..between why is Preet wondering to enter the house ?
luckyluv thumbnail
hey anu tera dialogue bola prem ne aaj did u notice
kunki tum nihaal ke layak nahi ho
-Anusha- thumbnail

Precap: Lallu telling Preet that you've always taken taken.  Now it's our turn to take...

what Preeet taken? what they should take ?
Innocent02 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Oo thaks for the update guys
thanks god prem said  it against veera
I'll watch it online when sum1  updates it
till then I'm gonna read the updates here
hehehe I hav exam tomorrow n I hav the book in my hand I'm studying n reading the update😆
-Bee- thumbnail
That was one weird way of encouraging Preet. But I looooooove their playfullness it made Gayatri laugh!!!! Edited by iqbalrox14 - 15 years ago