Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
DB, thx for the post 😊

Btw, i really like Shahid-Amrita's jodi too πŸ˜† nice example πŸ˜†
piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: prettyasjen

OMG... i find tht quite funny cuz i didnt know tht was happening n in the tellbuzz article of Samrat- Gungun i sed i didnt like them n tht i wonder whats Mayur upto for Valentine... OMG... i didnt mean it tht way or to offend anyone... what a coincidence man, i write tht n come here n read this... anyways... come on guys stop fighting!

Srry but just bcoz this kind of comment d fight begun..
Dont get me wrong but 4m my POV i believe if u dont like any jodi or anything is this worl u should stop talking abt that rather dan saying bad/Im not fond of this jodi/ I dont like,this kind of words.😳
Sid4TeamCanada thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
sorry i was editting my post it got erased..sorry modz..😳

i was just gonna say that i have got into arguments over tv couples...for eg the brucas in my siggy whereever there is a forum of brucas vs leyton (the other coupel of the show) those forums tend to be so heated with arguments with hatred most BL and LP fans hardly get along with each other...but whenever i cum to mjht..even though it has liek two main leads so it has to large fanbases only osme of whom like both the couples..still i feeel like every1 here r friends no matter who they r..sajan fans or mayur..so when i read this post i was quiet surprised😲 so nywayz yea guys who r fighting stop fighting its just couples and both of them r lead both of them r imp...so there really is no point in fighting over them..😊 

yeah thats just wht i wanted to say...that mjht section is so diff from other forums every1 here is so friendly to each other no matter whose fan they r and i think v need to try to keep our forum liek that😊
Edited by twinklystar_hp - 15 years ago
MysticNights thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
ppl got to chill and love mjht as whole..and not as one couple rocks over the other. my view. i love both! i am in joy of sajan dance and mayur new promo.

I had major accident this wednesday..its sorry to say that is more serious than sajan/mayur fight!
halifax004 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sportskp

ppl got to chill and love mjht as whole..and not as one couple rocks over the other. my view. i love both! i am in joy of sajan dance and mayur new promo.

I had major accident this wednesday..its sorry to say that is more serious than sajan/mayur fight!

Thnx
this was needed
hope u feel better hun.
.πŸ˜‰

Edited by halifax004 - 15 years ago
-simi- thumbnail
Thanks so much for that DB! i doubt things are going to change, but lets just hope its a step towards peace πŸ‘πŸΌ
mimi0295 thumbnail
Aweee MJHTians, MayUr AND SaJan are both the 4 pillars of the show! I understand that often times, there's a couple we get drawn towards [although I love both MayUr and SaJan equally] there's no need to vent your anger on a member who likes the other jodi.
Lets keep the section clean na? We're one huge family, and families have their differences, but we're all one team in the end!

-- Mimi
PARADOX 1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hi,

I completely agree with the develpoment team. As a part of the show's creative team i can say one thing for sure... this show is incomplete without either couple... and that is very important to remember... the 4 together make the show...

Im just glad this post happened... lets never rage a war that doesnt exist... 😊

PD
shockalot thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Thanks for this post!

And look guys, even PD is making an earnest request, we can't break her heart after all the awesome scenes she's given us, can we? *wink*

haha let's hope everyone can get along now! =)
Rafa.LunaPotter thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for posting....nice to see....atleast no more fights! ::))