A Very Dissapointed Development Team Speaks...

-dramaholic- thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Hello Friends๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Well the Development Team has received PMs from members complaining that other members on the forum have been attacking them directly through PMs and indirectly through open topics.

I'm sure most of you will understand what this matter is about. It's the same old case about who's the better couple? Mayank Nupur or Samrat Gunjan? Well you know what, nobody cares! They are both awesome and all 4 actors are doing a beautiful job to enhance the chemistry on screen.

Also let me clear one thing, The MJHT Development Team loves its members on the forum but it knows how to be strict as well. I'd advice you all to not trigger the strict side of the Dev Team. How many times do we have to tell you, to stop bashing or comparing the lead Jodi's?

The fact is that there are 2 couples in this show and both have separate fan followings. Is that a reason to become enemies? Just because you don't like a certain couple, it means you have to bash people who do like that couple? Well stick this in your brains. If you don't like a couple, Keep it to yourself. -  We don't want to see you attacking members and bashing the lead Jodi's. Yes state your opinion but not in a way that it'll hurt people.

All I'm going to suggest is that, most members on this forum have been friends' way before Miley Jab Hum Tum aired. So why betray your friendship for a show which isn't even the foundation of your friendship?

I'll give you an example:

Our lovely mod Minali is a die heart fan of Amrita Rao & Shahid Kapoor.

I personally don't like this couple, but that's my opinion, its no reason for me to bash Minali just because she likes that Jodi. (Mind you this was just an example, lol)

It Gives you NO RIGHT to bash somebody else, How would you feel if somebody did the same to you? Its not a pleasant thing to say to one another.  

C'mon guys, we are a family on this forum and we can't break apart due to some individuals. If one person makes rude or sly comment, DO NOT REACT, ignore them and just report them to the development team. There is a report button on each post so its that simple.

Also the Dev Team have lives too, we can't keep track of every single post that is made on this forum. I think you all realize how active this section is and its impossible for us to keep an eye on everything which goes on, therefore we ask for your support, not your arrogance and egos.

The development has mentioned that both Couples, Mayank Nupur & Samrat Gunjan have to be kept separate and must be discussed only in their fan clubs. Recently we can see open topics with titles like "sajan rock", or "mayur was too cute". The development team will start closing these topics down that discuss the jodi in the forum itself if these fights continue. Why can't you post your views on your favorite jodi in your own fan thread?

If this bashing field continues between Sajan fans & Mayur Fans, we will take very strict actions which YOU'LL regret. And we mean it!

*Now on a postive note, the development team will like both Sajan & Mayur fans to post their views on this issue and maybe we can come up with a solution. If you aren't willing to work together, the development team will take action themselves! 

Which reminds me, I personally hate it when people call the development team biased. Recently I've heard that members think that dramaholic is biased.๐Ÿ˜† Well I think you guys need to get your facts right since the development team is NOT biased. When ever there is an activity or contest, we include both couples. We don't discriminate 1 couple and praise the other. We do our best to be fair to all members, and also if we spot bashing against a member, actor, or worst of all a development team member, you could get yourself an increase in your warning meter or even a BAN.

Love,
Miley Jab Hum Tum Development Team
Edited by dramaholic - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

notfadedaway thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
We needed this! thanks for postin this DB!

Thanx for posting this! Hope  there will be no "fights" anymore!

Thanks for posting DB!
It was really needed!

Edited by Asianangel - 15 years ago
AnonymousUser thumbnail
Thanks Dilbagh.....hopefully there wont be anymore fights!๐Ÿ˜Š
priya185 thumbnail
thnx for the post
personally dunno wat its abt
Sadaf.B thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Thanks for the post DB..

it was very needed.

Tania
kavya.b thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
ufff finally the page opened now

db thanks alot for the post
it is  fastreaction frm mods 2 us
we r very happy wid u guys

i'll surey help u guys in maintaining this forum in epace as i feel that it is our duty as a member here

the only thing i can say is, all of us in this forum should b frndz, without fights
dont comment on characters , couples , members or anyone

now for all sajanianz n mayurianz frm my side

will u b frndzz with me???
n so with others also???

(this is forall  the members, even for those  who r akeary my frndz)
only unity can stop any kind of problem here

think n post
yep kavz
agree with u
same here

sajanians n mayurians
friends with me ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by Asianangel - 15 years ago
kavya.b thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
frndz in my post was not only for chatting abt our fav's

i meant that even for being with me for helping this forum 2 b in peace n help dev team by standing against bashings taking place here
 so think n say, whether it is yes or no