Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kamx2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Hey Deepika! Sat sri akal! Howz life yaar!

Firstly, Congratulations!!! On starting the second part of Mannat.

So sorry I couldn't comment on the first part, padha tho tha, but as usual, couldn't comment. Right now, I am sitting in my room, with my laptop, Saturday nite, actually lol its Sunday morning 3:12 am, and I finally got to 2nd part, and finally got to comment.

So far so good hai ji! Actually, not only good, I am loving it…as if thts new lol!

Its pretty sad tht nobody even tried to contact Prem, Heer or even anyone else. Sad tht Lalit and Balraj even lost close frenz (Neel's parents), and still haven't realized tht they were wrong. But I am reli reli happy kno tht Neel's parents were with Neel and the rest of the kids. I am totally loving this whole new gang…tho I m certainly missing Meher's filmy-ness and even Sunny and Shubh and Simran…kaash!  Well jo hota hai, woh ache ke liye hi hota hai na? U'll surely do sumthin or the other, I knw hehe

I absolutely LOVED the way Premeer met, hehe wat a typical Prem-Heer way to meet, a fall hehe and the lil'meeting in the room was shooo shweet! Ur an amazing writer I tell you!…sad tht they couldn't meet in 4 years, but the separation totally made way for sum special moments

I am totally lovin Kunal, and the elders. Even more, I am LOVING the interactions between Preet, Neel, Ash and Kiran

I hope nuthin serious happens to Kiran tho. And I love your habit of ending on cliffhangers! It's a reli tough thing, for a writer to be able to come up a different cliff-hanger nearly everytime time, and you do tht perfectly…I knw, cuz I write smth like a "private" ff hehe…like I write, but for my own pleasure, and I haven't shown it to anyone except my sis, cuz I am scared it wont be liked by anyone…so, I knw how difficult it is to write smth, and especially to cum up with sum totally cool twists

So, Hats Off to U! I totally cant wait for yur new FF. btw, 28th feb ko kya hai? U mentioned it's a reli special date for u…kuch khaas?

And I am totally dying to watch Delhi-6 yaar! I cant wait! My parents went to watch it, and my dad was pretty disappointed, and my mom said it was okay…so thts an indication, tht I will LOVE it hehe…they hated Saawariya, and I loved it so much tht I could think and talk of only Saawariya…and now, its gonna be the same with D-6….the fact tht u liked it so much, only makes me even more confident tht I will love it hehe

Anyways, bye for now, cant wait till ur next update!

Kamal

sanyoprithviraj thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
a absolutely terrific update but now please give us some prem-heer marital romance.u kept them away for 3 years!
did they even have their first night or not?
Nitty2910 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
it was a nice and romantiv update... so finally now prem is back and he will be staying with heer and we will get to read some romantic monmemts.... wow sound interesting.... waiting for next part and i hope kiran will be alright...
HCDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi Di!!*waves* how r u? sry i usualy catch ur updates the same day u update them,  but i had family over, so sry, i coulnt catch ur update till now. do i even have to say anything?? u are an amazing writer.. like w-o-w. i loved how preet, just starts being preet rite in the beginning.😆 and how kiran and ash start to sing too, and then to top it off,, preet joins to sing too..cute😆
the relationship shared by the elders and prem is geniune..very nice.
and i cant forget kunal*pinches kunal's cheeks*. he is soo cute. looks like the relationship kunal-prem share is strong. and then ofcourse there is neel, who is just super annoyed with having to deal with everyone trying to get him married.😆
prem accidently spilt water..sho cute, gunnet noticed and helped prem spend some time alone wit heer.
heer just noes her prem..and his desires just too well..  😆😳. and heer is still mad at him..wel i sure would too, but the ' i love you' part was cute,and sweet.👏
the prem heer scene was too cute.
preet was eavsdropping???!!!*giggles* oh gosh, that leads to the part where they start to tease poor preet, and then prem and heer start to take different sides...thats the cute relationship they all share, really love it.
cant wait till tuesday...till then take care
~nikki😳😃 *big BIG HUG to u*🤗

nishi0904 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
great part, the whole family is complete now, i guess. anyways the teri ore teri ore line of preet did make me smile and kunal's parantha statement too. waiting for tuesday
DGill28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: srklover93

*RESERVED*

*Edit*

Yay!! Me is first again!!!! wow I'm on a role here aren't I?😉😆
Hi Garima! You're on a role, just like I am with actually replying after *every* update!
OMG!! you saw Delhi 6???!!!!!! Lucky you!!! Dude, I'm like so behind in movies, and I put all the blame on SHCOOL WORK and sometimes PARENTS!!!😡😡 Because of all the school work, tests, and projects and what not, I haven't gotten anytime to watch ANY of the new movies, I haven't seen Dostana, RNBDJ, Ghajini, CC2C, Billu Barber, and now I didn't get to see Delhi 6😭😭😭 Ur probably wondering I have no life....and would totally agree with that, cuz whenever I'm free, and I ask my parents if I could go to the movies, they're always like 'NO' for no reason!! UGGHH!!! don't you just hate it when parents do that!!! It gets on my nerves!!!! Anyways, I should stop my bak-bak and go on to "Anaylyzing" your update!!😛😆😆
I *LOVED* delhi-6! You can always catch up on the movies during breaks! My parents don't mind me going out to the movies, parties, etc. b/c they kno i'm responsible & tht my cousins are w/ me. You're parents will go easy on u once u start college, b/c my parents r easier on me now than when i was in h.s...one of my ex-cousin's parents were easy on her starting off & now u can see tht she's an 'ex-cousin'..she was like a veera-part-II, but worse🤢.
First of all, I'd like to say...that this chapter was AMAZING!!!!!!!!! and soooo CUTEEE!!!!!! hehe...Prem's back!! *does a little dance* The Premeer meeting was SHOO SHWEETT!!!! aww, and they had their first kiss after soo many years!! How sweet!!!😳
Awww...thank you!! Aai hai, u make it sound more amazing & romantic than it was!
Preet is very naughty I tell you...kya koi apne Bhaiya-Bhabhi ka romance rokta hai kya?? I mean come on dude!!! Hamesha galat waqt par aa jaata hai!!! lolz, but he's still kool!!😉😉😆
LMAO...I loved Preet for tht! He's been like tht since the beginning as u may realized😆!!
I love the whole family bonding!! Its very nice!! LOL, Preet reminds me of myself, cuz he's also phsycic like me, right??? Teeheeheee😆 Ooooo, so this Preet is trying get hooked up with *cough cough* Ashlesha no??? LOL lets see how their love story comes out to be!!😉😉
Preet & Ash are a most definite! Theres will be quite diff from Kiran & Neels.
OMG, where do you get such intense gaaliyan's and come backs!!! LOL but they are mad hilarious, especially the whole argument between Kiran and Neel. Speaking of them....OMG Kiran is about to fall off the staircase!!!😲😲😲 NOOO!!! someone save her!!!!! lemme guess the saviour is going to be Neel right???? hehehe....Ur back to your cliffhangers no?? Its okay, I kinda missed em😉😆 C ya soon!!
Intense gaaliyan & come backs!?! Let's just say I have experience😆! Those are quite calm & nice compared to the ones I can come up w/ 😆! I'm not going to ruin w/ will happen next w/ Kiran, so you hav to wait to find out! Yes...i'm back to my cliffhangers!
Byeee!! Love,
Garima😛

DGill28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: miss_hyper

2 words loved it....loved how prem and heer made up...and then the moment was disturbed by preet...😡....i lyk how preet wants to get maried...bas ab woh jaldi se apne pray ka confession kara ash se tho phir woh khush hoga....lovely update once again...can't wait for tuesday...

I'm glad u loved it!! lol...Preet's always been the kabab mein haddi😆!! However, before Preet, Neel has to get married😉!!

Originally posted by: pooji123456789

hey di
awesum fantastic update
premeer scene sooo cute romantic
i can imagine the masti scene

Thank you!! I'm glad u enjoyed the update, the romantic & last scene!
DGill28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruti_gauri1

gr8 i m new to this forum an djust read ur ff it was gr8 pls post next part soon

Hi hon (sorry, i don't kno ur name)...thank you for the sweet comment! I'm glad you joined & started reading my ff!

Originally posted by: zaibun

omg great update luved it cliff hangers bck wow  kind a missed dem i bet neel will save her  meri zubaan rak lo lol

any way keep da gud wrk up
thanx

Thank you!!! You're soo sweet! I missed writing the cliffhangers, but i'm glad u missed reading them too! Now i don't feel bad about writing them! You'll have to wait to find out what happens😉!
DGill28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Ravjot-

Yay! Another update😃

Hi! Yes, and you'll get another one tomorrow😊! 
I love how Preet, Kiran, and Ash started teasing Prem and Heer with the songs. I started laughing at the part Kiran and Preet started whistling😆
lmao! There's going to be a lot more teasing to be going on to make up for the yrs that Prem was gone😉!!
Aww poor Neel. Prem started the conversation again😆 And Kiran started her arguing again thanks to Ash😆
They like to keep the jokes and fun going!!
I love how Prem got his shirt wet on purpose. Someone's busy to see their wife😉 And bechari Heer doesn't want to be alone with him. Too bad for her😆
lol...with a full house, Prem needs use clever schemes to get to his lovely wife😆. Heer's too nervous to be with him, b/c it's been so long.
I loved the way Prem apologized to her. So sweet😳 And Prem totally ruined the moment😆 
Prem always get's down on his knees for Heer...he's a very loving husband (well most of the time except when he kill the mood😉)
Teri Ore Teri Ore gazing?🤣  Where do you come up with this stuff? it's hilarious😆 I love that line. Aww and they all started teasing him. I love the bhabhi-devar relationship and I love how she left saying they don't need Prem
I told u tht the teasings only going to increase..making up for lost time😉. Preet & Heer became really tight, so you'll see these two ganging up on Prem often.
Omg they started arguing again?😆 Is that all they do? Though it's funny what Ash and Kiran said😆 Omg I hope Kiran doesn't fall😲 Hopefully Neel will catch her or something.
That is all they do, except maybe not as much in the next update😉.
Loved the update. Can't wait to read the next update =)
You're feedback was really sweet!! Thank you!

DGill28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ghia

omg...hope kiran is fine. the update was awesome. 👏 the preet and neel part was hilarious. cant wait to read the next  part. continue soon. 😊

Nothing serious or nothing at all will happen to Kiran. I'm glad you thought the update was awesome & hilarious! Thank you!

Originally posted by: ANGEL-FOREVER

hiya that was awesome just loved it

aw hope nothing happens to ,kiran
waiting for ur next update

Aww...thank you hon😃!! You're soo sweet! I will update tomorrow!!