Users

Frequent Posters

-svetalana- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago
is Manat -1 Completed .did i missed the last part.Please lte me know
cute_bear thumbnail

i love it.....i love the leap and yeah i agree with u if if u continued the story when they left then it would be boring i like the 5 year leap....like it how everyone is happy and premeer have adopted kunal....i can't believe that heer has not  seen prem for 3 years wow thats a long time....and why did u have to end it there......that was the bit i was waiting for to see how premeer react when they see eachother after all those years...i awww...i felt sorry for poor neel how everyone is picking on him to get married...and he is there running away from the girls....i like how heer and prem  are in a real nice family and even though they aren't really related they act like that and stay like that...lovely update.....can't wait to read more.....

nishi0904 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey nice update. good to see leaps in fanfics too.lol. anyways kunal is so cute. watitng for saturday
Anhdara13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Deepika! I am so thrilled this story is continuing! Loved this chapter, the bridge between what happened, and how they will meet their families again. I hope the cousins will have an appearance, and are still on their side? Cannot wait to see how the 5 years in between have changed the other family dynamics.

Love,
Radz
flowers4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hey yaar luv da new mannat omg it soooooooooooo gud cant w8 to read more do continue sounds n looks rlly gud
tc
DGill28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: srklover93

Yay!! Me is First!!! Woohooo!! In order to reply to your longggg update, it's going to take me time to analyze it and stuff, so I will be editing this and hopefully you'll see my reply by friday!! So I here by....
 *RESERVED*

That was a quick reservation! Analyze😆...will wait for that!! Oh and I actually updated my comment on your ff! So you can check tht out!

Originally posted by: pooji123456789

awesum super fantastic update
wow leap yayay
awww premeer adopted kunal nice
kunal is sooo sweet
yay prem grab heer
wonder what will happen next?
👏

Thank you!! I'm quite excited for the leap too! Kunal is really such a sweet kid! I'm glad you liked the new story!
DGill28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ravioli_11

Hey Deepika =)

I've been a silent reader of Mannat I and I just wanted to say I love your FF and the way you write. And I love the way you incorporate punjabi culture into it =)
It's so sweet of you to comment and thank you. I'm glad you liked it!
Mannat II:

Wow...that's so intense. So much has happened in the last 5 years, getting married, being disowned, having a son. Wow...I love how Neel's parents were so supportive =)
It was quite intense...but they had good support.
Aww poor Heer's trying to sleep but Preet and Neel won't let her😆 I love how she gets up as soon as they mention Prem😆
Who wouldn't wake up hearing Prem's name😍...😆
And I loved their phone conversation. So sweet. And she has a good reason to be mad at him too. I wonder how Prem will manao her...
Prem has become quite clever in the years, so he won't give Heer the chance to complain😉.
I loved how Kunal comes out of no where. And I bet it was either Neel or Preet who taught him that😆 Oh wait it was her father-in-law. Nvm😆
You can say it was all three😆.
Aww her parents-in-law are so sweet, treating Heer like family and all. And Kunal is so adorable! I wanna pinch his cheeks😳

Kiran's so funny😆 Saying Preet won't find a good girl😆 I lovve how they tease Neel. Poor guy runs from girls and everyone's after him to get married😆 And Kiran's side comments about him getting a girl mentally unstable is funny😆
Marriage is going to be a hot topic in the house!
Hitler ki behen🤣 Where do you come up with this stuff?😆 I bet Neel and Kiran will end up together though
It just popped into my head😆! You're making a very winnable bet😉.
Omg Prem caught Heer! I know it's him! And very dramatic entry too, catching her before she falls😍 I wanna know what happens next! The suspense is killing me! Please update soon =)
You're comments were very sweet. I'll post it Saturday for sure!

DGill28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kis desh Rocks!

wow mannat 2 really great so everyone has moved on in life and also become sucessfull.. that's good. waiting for next part...

Thank you hon!! Yes, everyone has moved on in life. It would be pointless for them to dwell on past events!

Originally posted by: Momana

it's sooo gudd can't wait for the next part....

Thank you!! I'm glad you liked it!
DGill28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~nikki1992~

😊hey DI. how r u? man wat a start.. wanting more to read already. so everyone has found their place in life, and is leading a good life so far. i cant wait to read how u put this together.. i loved Mannat 1. and i noe for sure Mannat 2 is going to sky rocket*whoosh!*

Hey hon! I'm doing great! I like this Mannat more than the last one as the story is more concrete and I like the plot more! I'm so glad I have your well wishes!! You're soo sweet!!
prem and heer havnt seen eachother for 3years..awwww.
I wanted to include the pardesi angle😆!
again i say i love Preet. stil do, he hasnt changed much.  have i mentioned that kunal is a sweetheart?!?!?!?*pinches cheeks* kitna sona munda hai..
I love Preet and his personality...and he's never going to change!! Kunal is totally a sweetheart!!
poor neel everyone is after him.. even kiran.. i like her..she is funny, are neel and kiran going to end up together.???..maybe..just a thought..me wondering how u come up with lines like hitler ki behen, and then a reaction like Hitler hongaya tera bache.
Yes...there's a very good chance that they will end up together!! To tell you the truth...those lines just popped into my mind...if you want a detailed response, then I have no clue! I'm glad you liked them though!
loved how u still have the preet is gay thing going... halarious.. loved ur update alot.
and heer-jeeti relationship, so nice.
The gay angle is still there😆...i find it quite enjoyable to write about!
hmmmm maybe ash n preet have a future?? okay... kya entry tha??*whistles* woooooohooooooo!!!  prem..after 3 full years.. i cant wait to see the reactions. and u have some different types of premeer scenes for us.
You guessed right about that too, but their angle will be quite subtle! Yes...the scenes will be quite different from previous ones, but with a flavor of the previous Prem.
cant wait. to read them. cant wait till u update..*checks calendar*.. drats*snaps fingers*.. tuesday is soo farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr awayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy....*groans*, anyway i really cant wait till u update the next parts...and do take care...
Tuesday!?! I'll be updating Saturday! I'm not that cruel to push the date until Tuesday😆! Just 2 more days!
~nikki😳🤗*BIG hug 2 u*
A bigger hug to you!!!🤗🤗

DGill28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ghia

hey
u started a sequel part to the first...thats awesome. 👏 I like the background of this story. I love kunal...he is so cute. I know who the person is....its our cute and lovely prem. cant wait for some premeer scenes. update soon. 😊

Aww...thanks hon!! I love Kunal too...he's sooo adorable! LOL...yes it is Prem...even Heeriye know😆!

Originally posted by: Intellienough

is Manat -1 Completed .did i missed the last part.Please lte me know

Mannat II is just a continuation of Mannat I. It ended with Prem-Heer, Guneet-Amar, Preet, Ash, and Neel leaving the Gill Haweli. I didn't want to write about what exactly happened afterwards, so I took a 5 year leap. I hope you like this though!