Written & Video Update: 17 February

Anhdara13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
Hey all! *waves* Firstly, I want to let you guys know that the update is going to be a little late, am going to watch the video update, so I have to wait for that. Sorry. I am out of town (again) and Bhav is not feeling well, she's down with a cold. She was going to help me with the update, but I'm not that mean that I'd make her stay awake when she should be resting. So the update will be later than my updates usually are.

*edited*

Sorry guys, still waiting for the video to upload!

*edited*again*

-||-

Prem is sitting on the steps of his house, remembering moments with Harman. Flashbacks of moments between the brothers are shown. (Ah so sweet, I miss those moments. Those who don't like Harman will not like this part, but I'm like E-the-hopelessly-hopeful, I still believe in Ram's Bharat.) Heer comes in, scolding Prem. She asks him what he was doing, how he could say all of this to Harman in front of everyone. She asks him why he let Harman go. Prem gets up and confronts Heer. He tells her yes, something I didn't quite understand. (It was a reference to Harman leaving the family for money, that much I know.) He tells Heer to watch, the day isn't far where Harman will come with his wedding card for Bauji, and will come with his wife to stay in the house with the entire family. (Dude, no! No Maya! He can marry Ash, and all three Juneja brothers will be happy with the Maan sisters. Isn't that better?)  Heer tells him not to consider himself alone. Heer says she is with him. (Duh! Like we didn't know that. Jahan Prem, wahan uski Heer.) Prem thanks her. They both then leave together.

Harman tells Maya he cannot believe that his Prem Bhaiya is back. Maya stands up. Harman tells her that he came back from the jaws of death. He saw his Bhaiya with his own eyes, and met him too. Maya asks him what happened next. He says what he never thought of happened. He continues, do you know what Bhaiya said? That he has lost the right to something Prem and their Bauji. (Anyone knows what the something was? I don't understand. *whines*) He goes on to say that maybe what he did that day was right for him, but not for his family. He says his family has broken. Maya responds with a "Come on, darling, main hoon na tumhare saath." She goes on to ask him why he worries and says that you worry for that family, who you don't even need. (Yeah, right. He's going to leave you for his family missy, and I will laugh when he does!) She says that those people never understood you. She tells him to forget all of this. Harman concedes, saying that when that family needed that son, he couldn't help them, so why would they need such a son, why would they want to understand him? He asks her if she remembers about the shoes he had told her about, the ones Prem had given him before going to Delhi. (Ram's shoes. Ooh, so he still is Bharat, right?) He says that now he has fallen in Prem's eyes. He says he's not good enough for Prem's shoes also. He tells Maya to please bring him those shoes. She tells him that do you think me as your Bhabhi? She apparently cannot remember where she keeps her own things (why am I not surprised?) and she cannot find these shoes. She leaves him standing there. (Oh come on, what is he doing with her? Man, there better be a good reason for all this, keeping faithful to the entire Ram-Lakshman-Bharat angle, or I will not be happy!) Harman says that today he cannot meet eyes with his Bhaiya, not at all.

Heer lights a diya next to the murti of Ganesh Ji. (She looks so pretty! *squee*) She looks at the clock, and wonders to herself that it's 8 o'clock in the morning, she has gotten ready already, and no one has come to call her. She wonders where they all are. She starts looking for them. She reaches the door, and thinks to herself that there is no one there. She asks herself where everyone has gone. She thinks that first she will look for Prem, find out what he is doing. (Obviously she'll look for Prem first. 😉)  Prem flings open some curtains, and starts rolling up the sleeves of his white kurta. (Gee E, isn't that your job?) He leaves his room and reaches the living room, stretching. He sees that there is no one in the living room either. (Erm, when did he check anywhere else?) He says that Ma will be in the mandir. He starts saying that he will tell Ma to make food, but he stops suddenly when he sees that Gayatri isn't in the mandir. He then decides to get something for himself from the kitchen. Heer reaches her and Prem's room, calling for him. When he doesn't reply, she wonders where he has gone. (Try the kitchen. Apparently your hubby has quite the appetite. Don't you feed him enough?) She talks to herself out loud (both husband and wife seem fond of this, no?) saying that she hasn't seen anyone else either. She decides to see in the hall, where Bauji will definitely be having tea. She runs down the stairs calling for Bauji. She stops when she sees the empty table, realising that Bauji isn't there. (Aw, they left the newlyweds to spend time together. I think.) She continues that Prem isn't in their room, Bauji isn't at the table, where has everyone gone? Prem comes from behind then calling for Ma. Heer turns around and he sees her. Prem asks her if she's seen Ma or anyone else anywhere. She tells him that she's been looking for him for ages, where was he? In unison, both say that there is no one at home. (How cute. *pinches their cheeks* Kisi ki nazar na lag jaye.) They both look at each other, and Heer blushes a little. Prem says that he has checked all the rooms, and no one is there. Heer says that it's not even a festival today, so where did everyone go suddenly? Prem points in a random direction and says he will look there. He walks off calling for Preet. (How much do you want to bet it was (god) Preet's idea? No takers?) He opens a door, calling for Preet. When seeing no on there, he turns and calls for Jiju. (Which one? Nihaal or Kiran? Oh wait, he only calls Kiran Jiju. Heh.) They both go around the house calling for the members of the family. (People, you are meant to spend time with each other! Not searching for the missing members of your family who conspired to leave you alone!) They're both complaining that they have checked everywhere and still haven't found the others. Again they talk in unison, both getting a bit embarrassed. They both seem to come to the realisation that they have been intentionally left home alone, together.

>break<

Starts off with the rest of the Juneja family reaching a house in Ambala. Lalit starts reminiscing about the old days he spent in Ambala, in the old house. He says that it feels as if they had only left the day before. Nothing has changed. Kiran tells him to come. Meher looks sad, and starts remembering times with her parents. Her gaze falls on Nihaal. She comes up behind him and puts her hand on his shoulder. (Love the brother-sister relationship. It is so sweet.) Preet says that it is a good thing they left PremHeer alone and came to Ambala. Kiran says that there was no better plan than this. Preet smiles. (I was right! It was his idea. All hail!) Kiran tells Preet that he is proud of him. Preet says that at this moment Prem Bhaiya and Heer Bhabhi must be drinking chai, and having heart-to-heart talks.

Prem and Heer are sitting in awkward silence, sneaking glances at one another. Heer complains that it was probably Preet's idea. Prem says that he will never change. And says that together with Kulraj Didi. He says he will see to Preet when he comes. Heer says that what will they do alone in the house. She stops half-way, and Prem looks up at her. Both look at one another and repeat the fact that they are alone. (Yes, you are alone. As hilarious as this is, please, get a move on already! I wanna see some romance! Where's the love yaar?) They have an awkward conversation where Prem switches on the AC first, then asks if he should switch on some music. He presses play, and the song 'Hum tum ek kamre mein band ho' starts. (Definitely Preet's doing!) He stops, and both of them just look at one another. (Absolutely hilarious! At least for me.) Prem starts walking backwards, and switches off the song. Both look so awkward! Prem sits on the coffee table and says that they are alone, and he understands her situation, so why not do some work? Heer responds with a what? (I agree, dude what? You're home alone with your wife, and you want to work? You need to get your priorities sorted out! And who knows where I got that line from??) Heer says she has an idea. She says that they should put all Prem's photographs back on the wall. She tells Prem that the doctor had said to take them off, and now they should surprise everyone by putting them back. Prem says that this is a good idea. Prem says that he'll cook for the both of them. Heer says there is no need for this, she'll do it. Prem says that Heer thinks he's one of those men who think that only women should cook. Heer looks away. (I think she's remembering the burnt dish. I know I am.) Prem says that he thinks that a husband and wife should have equal footing. Sometimes the husband will cook, so he will cook. Heer says that she's not worried about equality, it's just that the food that he will make, she won't be able to eat. He asks why. She reminds him about the time when he had burnt food. Prem says that if he burnt the dish once, does that mean he will burn it over and over again? He says he will not burn it this time, he has read a book. Heer first looks worried, then she thinks to herself that how sweet, only he will do something like this.

Prem walks into the kitchen, again rolling his sleeves up. (I think they've read E's bt,lts. Why else would they have Prem doing that over and over again? 😆) He says to himself what a clean kitchen. He says that this is his kitchen. He says that first he needs an apron, which he gets and puts on. He says then he needs a chef's hat, but he doesn't see one, so a paper bag will do. He takes the vegetables out of the bag and wears it then looks around for a mirror. (So he hasn't really lost all Gaurav Sharma's qualities, which makes for entertainment!) He uses a plate and tells himself that in order to make good food, one needs to look good. He says that now, he is ready.

>break<

Preet is sitting, looking contemplative. Meher sees him through a window and calls out to him. She says that she and Kulraj are going to cook and asks him what he will like to have. He says whatever everyone else has. She approaches him and asks him what happened. She asks him what he's thinking about. He says that he's thinking about how dreams are so weird. She asks him what he means. He says to see, some days ago I was something else, joking around with friends and he wanted to stay like that all his life. After Prem Bhaiya and Harman Bhaiya left, his dreams changed. He says no he only has one dream, to see his family happy, to always see smiles on their faces, to live for them his entire life. Meher says that he's living this dream only. Preet smiles, and tells Meher that she must have a dream also. Meher says that forget about this, talk about something else. Preet tells her to just tell him what dream she has. Meher says to forget about it, if she tells him her dream, he will laugh. Preet promises that he won't. She asks that if he laughs then. Preet says that he won't laugh. Meher says that she wanted to make a film. Meher asks if he's seen DDLJ, he says he's seen it. She says she's seen it 15 times, and she thinks it is such a good film. She says that she wanted to make a film like that only. She says that many hit films have followed this story. She says that her dream was that like Simran she would find her love in Switzerland, and that he would come to Ambala and win her parents' hearts. She says then her marriage will happen. Throughout this, Preet has come to stand behind her. He leans down and asks her if it's okay if there is a little location change. He says that Canada instead of Switzerland and Ludhiana instead of Ambala, and that they will make a movie on that. Meher very sweetly tells him that she thinks someone is calling her, she's going to go. Preet tells her it must be Yash Chopra to which she chases him. (*swoons* I love this couple. Seriously, they are such good friends, I cannot wait for them to fall in love!)

Heer is carrying a lot of photographs to the hall when she hears a lot of noise coming from the kitchen and goes to investigate. She asks herself what Prem is doing in the kitchen. So much noise? She says that please God, don't let him have done anything wrong. She enters the kitchen, praying. (How little faith she has in her husband.) She looks in shock at the mess Prem's made in the kitchen, even as he jumps around. She asks Prem, who panics on hearing her voice, what he has done to the kitchen. Stuttering, he replies that he was cooking. She makes a face and asks where the burning smell is coming from. Prem switches off the gas hastily and stands in front of the pot. Heer asks him what he has done. Prem starts rambling, and Heer gets a little annoyed, and starts clearing things up. Prem continues to ramble, telling her he will clean up. Heer asks him who will cook, she will have to. Prem says that the food has been made. They argue. (Very cute scene. Not romantic in the least, but cute.) Prem tells her not to worry. He tells her to go upstairs and wait for him, he is coming. Heer asks him who will cook. He says that the food has been cooked, and is upstairs. He tells her to go and pushes her slightly. She looks so confused. (So am I.) He looks down at himself in his dirty apron and clothes.

Full moon and stars are out. Heer reaches upstairs and looks around. Prem pats her on a shoulder and stands on her other side. He gestures her to go ahead. She looks at him questioningly. He snaps his fingers and the lights come on. (So cool! *sigh*) Heer looks in shock at the table for two he has laid out. He snaps his fingers in front of her face and she turns to look at him. He gestures again at the table. She silently asks if it's for her. He nods. They walk together to the table. (Ooh, new song! 'Thode badmash' from Saawariya for those that wanna know. It's so apt for this scene!) He opens the food after she's seated, and all four bowls hold the same thing, chips. Heer laughingly gestures for him to sit down. They have dinner together, a lot of pheyeooooh, and an almost-phandooh. (I loved the fact that throughout the scene, neither one of them spoke. It made it all the more powerful!)

Precap: They are both drenched, and Prem is looking at her like he was looking at her in the episode which will not be named. But he notices something on her hand and asks her where the cut came from.

-||- 

Am so sorry for the extremely late update! Just know that I stayed up till 4 for you guys and I am beat so forgive any and all mistakes. Good night!

Love,
Radz

Edited by Anhdara13 - 15 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swt.smileee thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
npz...
will wait for it...
tahnQ for letting us noe...
-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Thanks for the update Radz!..
Gheez...Premeer romance...Wooohooo!
teddyrumi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Meher and Preet are so cute.

Thank You
..kashish.. thumbnail
haii! loving the PH scenes!
thanks alot for the update1
miss_choxz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanx alot.................the meher ad preet scenes are absolutely cute!!!
sourpuss thumbnail
Thanks dear! And again I feel soooo bad! But if it makes you (or me!) feel any better, my nose is fine now! =D

OMG are Prem and Heer really such idiots? At least Prem was sweet enough to make dinner for her...And Preet and Meher are so sweet together!

--bhav (who feels even worse after finding out you stayed up till 4 just to do the update when she was conked out by 10...)
jamune thumbnail
omg finally preet and meher flirtation has started just love dem
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
thanks for the update!

prem-heer scenes was cute😳 while meet was hilarious🤣
MARCELLE thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
That was a brilliant update!! thanks for staying up..... have a great day tomorrow!!