Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Thanx
Where did that cut come from btw?
Did Heer try to commit suicide before?
Anhdara13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
You are all most welcome guys! It was my pleasure!

@ Bhav: It isn't your fault dude! The video took time loading, and you were not well. Seriously, relax. I'm glad cos this meant I could watch the episode! 😉 And I'm glad you are feeling better! Means we can go out once I get back! 😆 And I won't back out or disappear or nothing! 😆

@ cameroon16: I think that's the cut she got when arguing with Ratpal during her mehndi. But I'm not sure.

Love,
Radz
rainydays. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the update Radz =)

And I think it is from the mehndi. I remember her showing her wrists to him saying she wont put on mehndi. I wonder how Prem will react...
sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks a ton dear
wonderful episode
But I am wondering t was morning when they discovered no one is at home & then prem decides he would cook. & then they have dinner

so where is the lunch? did he take so much time & yet they didnt feel hungry. nor did they see each of them through out the day before coming together for food?
samicute thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
thanzx andhar koooool update
sourpuss thumbnail
If you flake on us again without informing us on the day itself at the very least, I WILL COME TO YOUR HOUSE BRANDISHING A PARANG.

And chop down your trees. Be afraid. Be VERY afraid.😛
PurplePantsuit thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
😆  nice update, your worshipness... does the vatican know what you're upto after the minions  shut the grand doors of your bedroom after you retire for the night?? 🤣

just thought i'd pop in for quick clarifications:

* no, my job's helping-prem-into-white-shirts and rolling-up-sleeves-of-aforementioned-white-shirts. is all. 😆

and me too waiting for harman to show up as not such a bad guy!  *sigh*

g'night, your holiness...  is too late here for more than a last bow low enough to kiss your toes. see you later.  have fun. 😆

edit add

ooh, just saw a post 'bove mine by a "sour(indeed? couldn't tell at all!🤣)puss"...

poor thing, does it even have a clue what it's up against? are you gonna give it a warning?  or are you gonna let it find out? 

🤣

seriously, g'night... 😆
edit end
Edited by estee - 15 years ago
danharryiel thumbnail
nice epi, thnx 4 da update
Anhdara13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@ E: Aa, she knows. And she doesn't care. And she kinda scares me, because she knows way too much about me. And on top of that, there's the fact that we went to school together, so she knows where I live, so she will do as she threatens if I don't turn up for our meetings.

@ Bhav: I'll try not to! And dude, no parangs! You seriously wanna go up against the government about cutting down trees? Ah shoots, it's a private road... Ooh, maybe I could put 'No Bhav' signs around! That's of course only if I don't turn up, which won't happen. *whispers* I hope.

Love,
Radz
Cutie_Dolly thumbnail
thanx
ohh
i just loved it!
hope today's is gonna be good...